Mail in voting - Democrats again the party of despotism

Republicans know the greater the turnout the less chance they have of winning.

Dead voters and illegal aliens do favor the Dems by a wide margin.

The Republicans have alienated blacks, latinos, women, asians, muslims and every group you can think of except white uneducated men.

And dead voters and illegal aliens.
I'm waiting for the documented illegal vote count. Lol! Invented conspiracy theories is a losing sum game.

Can you point me to any post where I said that?

Yes. It's in the conversation in your quote, actually. Hutch said people can't mail in someone else's ballot when they are dead and you agreed with him
Yes. It's in the conversation in your quote, actually. Hutch said people can't mail in someone else's ballot when they are dead and you agreed with him
I never said that at all, ya fuckin liar.

That's what you said when I said they could do that. You're just stuck in lie your ass off mode
That's what you said when I said they could do that. You're just stuck in lie your ass off mode
Quote it, loser.

Obviously you saw it since it was in this chain and you just cut it when you asked me for the quote. Here you go, liar

They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.
That's your imagination, dope.

Note, you will not now admit I was right even though I showed you the quote because you're a shemale. A flaming fag with no testicles
Note, you will not now admit I was right even though I showed you the quote because you're a shemale. A flaming fag with no testicles
Good job, loser.
We all lnew you had nothing but more bullshit.
The fact that he has no argument, you have ugly shoes, or in this case, happen to be a "Shemale." lol! What a loser he is.

This thread is not about whether or not government mailing ballots all over the place without being prompted is a good idea or not. I think it's not, but that's for another thread.

The parties of course are competing with each other. And realistically, there are only two parties that win any substantial number of elections. Fair play in all competitions is that rules are agreed on before the competition by the contestants.

That Democrats are ramming a new system down everyone's throats is in itself wrong and despotic. The parties should agree to changing the system of deciding who wins those competitions before the competition. One party should not be able to unilaterally change the rules themselves on their own.

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy." Well, when one side is deciding how we determine the winner, it's not. Democrats are more and more like any despotic government that decides how elections will be run and who will win.

If mail in ballots are better, then we need to take the time and figure out how to make it work so both sides are comfortable.

So the question to address in the thread: Should one party be able to unilaterally be able to change the basic rules of the game over the objections of the other party?

I say no. Republicans should not be able to do it either
What rules are you talking about? The rules where many Republican Floridians voted by mail previously, and that there is no evidence of fraud? Hayes: Trump plan is to attack legitimacy of voting system while also undermining it Mail in voting is not just a Democrat thing. Nice try.

Now that's a wild pitch. You gave an example of a case where the parties worked together and agreed. That's not what my OP is about. Try again:

So the question to address in the thread: Should one party be able to unilaterally be able to change the basic rules of the game over the objections of the other party?
The question is mute. It's irrelevant. It's also a stupid question. Why do you suppose we had a voting rights act? If a party changes a rule to disenfranchise voters, whether they are Republican or not, you are in violation of the act itself. Closing 868 polls in the south to disenfranchise minority voters didn't happen because of some rule. It happened as a result to suppress the minority vote. The fact that there is a remedy for that, has nothing to do with changing rules. Those rules were already in place to secure equal protections for ones vote.
No one party should have the power to curb a legal voters right to vote. The question is self-explanatory. Why ask such a ridiculous question?
In other words,
Republicans stole votes with poll closings. Democrats have a remedy for that. It's called voting like a Republican.

How is mail in voting a new system?

Because in the past you had to ask for a ballot. They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.

You didn't know that? Seriously? Where have you been, Antarctica?
You still have to ask for them. WTF are you talking about?
In Washington, Oregon, Colorado they have been mailing ballots to all voters, unrequested. They have been doing it for years and years. Because of COVID, additional states like California (who passed the Voter's Choice Act long before COVID) will be mailing a ballot automatically to all registered voters. They don't have to be requested in advance.

Trump sycophants only started to get upset about mailing ballots to all registered voters in the past few months. You won't find a single concern or complaint from them about VBM in WA, OR or CO prior to a couple months ago...when their cult leader started looking down the barrel of a loss.

They are as transparent as glass. We SEE how desperate and pathetic they are.
They see the obvious. Covid wasn't part of the plan, which is why they insisted Democrats stand in long lines or visit polls they closed to minorities. The gig is up.

Also, the scam of the voter purge where Kris Kobach kicked over a million minority voters off the rolls for double voting, when that was never the case has been exposed as well.

Because in the past you had to ask for a ballot. They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.

Didn't you get the memo? Mail in voting is somehow just fine in states where a lot of old people live.

Most of those don't mail ballots to everyone automatically, you have to request them. Now what if you answer the question?

When one party is actively engaged in an all-out campaign to suppress voter turnout they can suck it. You want every eligible voter to have an ample opportunity to vote don't you?
No, he doesn't. That's why they are shitting their pants over a practice that is very common with Republicans and will be much more common with Democrats. They can't suppress the vote like they did in 2016 when they closed down 868 polling places in the south in minority areas. All they can do at this point is cheat.

Just more DNC talking points
That's a hell of a non-argument with no legs. Try challenging the facts versus saying nothing.

This thread is not about whether or not government mailing ballots all over the place without being prompted is a good idea or not. I think it's not, but that's for another thread.

The parties of course are competing with each other. And realistically, there are only two parties that win any substantial number of elections. Fair play in all competitions is that rules are agreed on before the competition by the contestants.

That Democrats are ramming a new system down everyone's throats is in itself wrong and despotic. The parties should agree to changing the system of deciding who wins those competitions before the competition. One party should not be able to unilaterally change the rules themselves on their own.

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy." Well, when one side is deciding how we determine the winner, it's not. Democrats are more and more like any despotic government that decides how elections will be run and who will win.

If mail in ballots are better, then we need to take the time and figure out how to make it work so both sides are comfortable.

What rules are you talking about? The rules where many Republican Floridians voted by mail previously, and that there is no evidence of fraud? Hayes: Trump plan is to attack legitimacy of voting system while also undermining it Mail in voting is not just a Democrat thing. Nice try.

Now that's a wild pitch. You gave an example of a case where the parties worked together and agreed. That's not what my OP is about. Try again:

What basic rule do you allege has been changed? You claimed your rights were being taken away. What right has been taken away? BWK, you might have to ask him. Kaz is a pussy and pretends to ignore me. Poor baby lost too many debates I guess.
Hes not going to answer questions he can't answer. They go back into their miserable rabbit holes when facts and lies have been exposed. The only thing left is attacking you personally, or "let me ask you this question" as a diversion. Arguing,then cornering these folks is like shooting fish out of a barrel. They present us with the most kindergarten questions,only a kindergarten child could come up with.

This whole thread is predicated on pure stupidity.

In Washington, Oregon, Colorado they have been mailing ballots to all voters, unrequested. They have been doing it for years and years. Because of COVID, additional states like California (who passed the Voter's Choice Act long before COVID) will be mailing a ballot automatically to all registered voters. They don't have to be requested in advance.

Trump sycophants only started to get upset about mailing ballots to all registered voters in the past few months. You won't find a single concern or complaint from them about VBM in WA, OR or CO prior to a couple months ago...when their cult leader started looking down the barrel of a loss.

One word, harvesting
If that were an issue, then why have Republicans participated in a process they have always embraced in the past? They talk and chew out of both sides of their mouths, until it becomes their disadvantage. Tough shit.

Bull shit, you made that up and you're completely wrong.

People die, they don't remove them from the voter registration rolls, they mail them a ballot. Anyone who gets that ballot can fill it out and mail it in. The person they voted for won't object. Can you think of why they won't object? LOL?

You don't understand that? How stupid are you?
Again. Your imagination. You have no idea at all of the accuracy of voter rolls or how they're managed. Ballots would go to all registered voters. That includes Republicans, dope. Any "fraud" would be just as easy for them.

This is as I always said. Democrats KNOW you're the cheaters and that you're better at it. So you say cheat away and let the biggest cheater win.

I don't want cheating on either side. I want a reliable result.

Your system of the biggest cheater wins really sucks. Think about it. You always get the bigger cheater
How is it cheating? I need exact details, or you are just a liar.

You have several flaws in your post. Nothing was jammed down anyone's throat. The fact is that the only reason that some Republicans like Trump oppse it is because the larger the turnout the more likely he is to lose. The Republican in Iowa who oversees elections sent out requests to every registered voter. The RNC is even pushing people to vote by mail. Making it easier to vote is not determining the election or despotic. You are the one who is a despot.

What you're doing is making the lame argument that if one Republican agreed to something anywhere then all Republicans agreed to it everywhere. Each State is different.

And you say flaw in my post, but nowhere honey did I say no mail in voting. In any state that wants to increase mail in voting, the parties should work together. And they will come up with different answers.

A Republican agreeing to something in Iowa is a Republican agreeing to something in Iowa. No less, but no more

That assumes the Republicans want to participate. In too ,any states, Republicans are the problem rather than the solution.

That's just more of your empty, meaningless blather. You're just a hate filled ideologue
And you aren't saying or arguing about anything.

If they were serious about wanting this to work...mail in voting.....instead of just wanting a way to cheat and steal the election......

They would have set up a practice test...or two.....to get the system ready to work....but that is the thing, they don't want it to work....sent out practice ballots with a deadline to work out the kings......long before we actually did it for a real election...

They want the vote to last for weeks...that way they can find out how many votes the need in which states and those votes will be created....put into the system after election day.

Yes. The Democrats have ended the pretense they believe it's the Republican party that cheats. You have to believe:

1) That people won't fill out ballots for other people
2) That with ballots piling up everywhere, that vote harvesters won't vote as many times as they can
3) That government will go back to the original voter registration card of MILLIONS of people and find their original signature
4) That people qualified to compare signatures will reliably match them
5) That they won't be influenced by that they are looking at the voter card which says how the ID they are matching voted

It's complete Tinkerbell fantasy land. Democrats KNOW they are the cheaters to want that system
You can believe it, once you prove it. Too bad you won't be doing that, because it's a conspiracy theory you use as fact.

Bull shit, you made that up and you're completely wrong.

People die, they don't remove them from the voter registration rolls, they mail them a ballot. Anyone who gets that ballot can fill it out and mail it in. The person they voted for won't object. Can you think of why they won't object? LOL?

You don't understand that? How stupid are you?

1. Are you saying the Republicans doesn’t do that? Or both.

2. Show us evidence that MASSIVE mail in voter fraud existed, results and years.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
You want every eligible voter to have an ample opportunity to vote don't you?

Mailing ballots to everyone and never purging the voter rolls.

What could go wrong?
Maybe someone could risk a long prison sentence, somehow gather a bunch of ballots along with handwriting samples of the people they were sent to and then hire skilled forgers to fake the signatures?

Yeah, I'm sure there'll be some eagle eyes double checking signatures.
Millions and millions of signatures. DURR.....
You really don't know how it works do you? Trump told you to fear something and you just do. Sad. Mail in ballots are scanned like in person ballots and duds get spit out. Also you might remember if you ever voted in person that a poll worker compares your signature when you sign for your ballot. It's ok there I guess, somehow.

You really don't know how it works do you?

Let's see, you never purge the voter rolls and you send out tens of millions of ballots through the US mail.

What could ever go wrong?

Mail in ballots are scanned like in person ballots and duds get spit out.

It's racist to reject a ballot if the signatures don't match.
Minorities and women will be impacted most.

Remember, you heard it here first.
We don't know what could go wrong, because no one has produced any documented evidence anything is wrong.

One word, harvesting
Ya know which party was convicted of illegal vote harvesting in North Carolina?
Yea...the GOP

NO. The election system is the system is the system is the system we must adhere to at all costs. That being said, I bet the democrats would detonate a thermonuclear bomb to stop in person voting if their COVID bioweapon attack fails to prevent it.
Not to worry, with 868 poll closings in the south in minority areas, Republicans took care of destroying in person voting.

We don't know what could go wrong,

223K Clark County NV Mail Ballots Went to Wrong Addresses in 2020 Primary

County Returns: 17% of Clark County Voter Roll Shows Wrong Addresses

Why the Botched N.Y.C. Primary Has Become the November Nightmare
Nearly six weeks later, two congressional races remain undecided, and officials are trading blame over the mishandling of tens of thousands of mail-in ballots.

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy."

Democrats lie! That Dems are pushing this hard for this tells me they think they can use it to rig the election OR if Trump wins question the legitimacy in the courts for 2 years. Mark my words!
Democrats aren't pushing anything they didn't already have. Republicans want to do away with it, because they know all the poll closings in minority areas would suppress the vote. Now with Covid, mail in is a must.

When I click, it does nothing. No source, no documentation, no nothing. Every time the Right gets boxed in, they post up a bogus link that no one can open.

Nearly six weeks later, two congressional races remain undecided, and officials are trading blame over the mishandling of tens of thousands of mail-in ballots.

Every voter roll in the us needs to be purged and a new registration required.

The US postal system uses PEOPLE... Thus the fear of ballots going missing or stolen and then filled out and sent in is very real as your post shows. The CBS mock ballot in California used the standard Ca mailer that used the PARTY AFFILIATION on the outside of the envelope. over 90% of the ballots disappeared and were only found when an investigation was started. But that didn't solve the problem either as almost all of the republican ballots never showed up. Somehow they simply vanished..

What they are doing is trying to destroy the US elections system. This is ripe for fraud and abuse.

Ha, you forgot about the defunding process of the post office by Trump. Mail in will be a disaster if you defund and suppress the vote that way.

Every voter roll in the us needs to be purged and a new registration required.

The US postal system uses PEOPLE... Thus the fear of ballots going missing or stolen and then filled out and sent in is very real as your post shows. The CBS mock ballot in California used the standard Ca mailer that used the PARTY AFFILIATION on the outside of the envelope. over 90% of the ballots disappeared and were only found when an investigation was started. But that didn't solve the problem either as almost all of the republican ballots never showed up. Somehow they simply vanished..

What they are doing is trying to destroy the US elections system. This is ripe for fraud and abuse.
Over a million voters were purged illegally by Kris Kobach during the 16 election because of double voting that proved false. Purges are vehicles for cheating. Get a clue.

Forum List

Back