Mail in voting - Democrats again the party of despotism

A man like Trump who has a Kindergarten education versus an educated man?

The educated man who is in hiding?
I see him every day. Are you the one hiding?

In front of dozens? Or on Zoom? DURR.
Joe Biden Holds Press Conference on COVID-19 & the Economy Lol! You just can't get enough of your own losing argument can you? What a joke.

By the way loser, where is that documented illegal voter count that you ignored? Lol!

As a percentage of votes, more Republicans vote via mail in vote vs Democrats, than the percentage of republicans vote in person, vs Democrats.

In simpler terms Republicans are close to having the same percentage as Democrats voting, via mail in votes.

But in polling place in person voting, the Democrats are way ahead of them...The dems have many more voters in person than republicans.

Trump is just making up excuses for his loss, to save face for when he returns to his non govt, private life...imo

I get it, unlimited Dem vote fraud is bad for Republicans.

Actually the Dems true vote by mail ELECTION RIGGING SCHEME was reported yesterday...get millions to vote by mail BEFORE the first debate, BEFORE Biden has to face his opponent and defend his policies, BEFORE there is really a presidential campaign. Rig the election by letting the liberal news media to spew anti Trump, pro Biden propaganda while Biden hides in his basement not facing the American people.

So rig the election by getting millions of Americans to make an uninformed decision. Truly a new low for Democrats.

Debates are not going to change anything. Anything Trump touches turns to disaster. Those voters are more informed than you are.

You forget Joe Biden is talking. He just told Blacks that all Blacks are the same while comparing them to Hispanics. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump talked about the suburban housewives. That is a term from the 50's. Many suburban women are well edcucated and are professional.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden spewed several blatantly racist slurs at blacks, top that. :itsok:
Such as?

Were you isolated in a bunker this week? Oh wait CNN and MSNBC refused to report on this. Go better inform yourself then return to discuss.
When you surrender to attacking me, versus the argument, you gave yourself away. Thanks! You just admitted to being a loser. Terrific!

Come on you are pretending to be uninformed of a 'the' front page news story this week. :eusa_hand:

Joe Biden Holds Press Conference on COVID-19 & the Economy Lol! You just can't get enough of your own losing argument can you? What a joke.

By the way loser, where is that documented illegal voter count that you ignored? Lol!

June 30th, in front of what, 2 dozen reporters? LOL!

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy."

Democrats lie! That Dems are pushing this hard for this tells me they think they can use it to rig the election OR if Trump wins question the legitimacy in the courts for 2 years. Mark my words!
Democrats aren't pushing anything they didn't already have. Republicans want to do away with it, because they know all the poll closings in minority areas would suppress the vote. Now with Covid, mail in is a must.

You are wrong, shocker. The Dem scheme was reported on this week. Their scheme is to hurry up and get millions of people to vote BEFORE the first presidential debate or Biden wrecks his own campaign by saying something stupid. BEFORE, you know so that its too late for people to change their vote.
"The scheme?" How is hurrying up to vote to beat Trumps anti mail-in-voter suppression a "scheme?" And who reported it again?

And by the way, the educated Republicans aren't going to let Trump get any where near Biden for a debate. A man like Trump who has a Kindergarten education versus an educated man? LOL! Never going to happen.

Is Biden still hiding in his basement afraid to face Trump in a debate or on the campaign trail? I think we all know the answer.

where is that documented illegal voter count that you ignored?

Are you one of those idiots that thinks illegal aliens don't register to vote?

No, I'm the guy who catches folks like you with lies. Just like I did on this thread. Lol! You lose again.

As a percentage of votes, more Republicans vote via mail in vote vs Democrats, than the percentage of republicans vote in person, vs Democrats.

In simpler terms Republicans are close to having the same percentage as Democrats voting, via mail in votes.

But in polling place in person voting, the Democrats are way ahead of them...The dems have many more voters in person than republicans.

Trump is just making up excuses for his loss, to save face for when he returns to his non govt, private life...imo
That would be in jail of course.

Democrats lie! That Dems are pushing this hard for this tells me they think they can use it to rig the election OR if Trump wins question the legitimacy in the courts for 2 years. Mark my words!
Democrats aren't pushing anything they didn't already have. Republicans want to do away with it, because they know all the poll closings in minority areas would suppress the vote. Now with Covid, mail in is a must.

You are wrong, shocker. The Dem scheme was reported on this week. Their scheme is to hurry up and get millions of people to vote BEFORE the first presidential debate or Biden wrecks his own campaign by saying something stupid. BEFORE, you know so that its too late for people to change their vote.
"The scheme?" How is hurrying up to vote to beat Trumps anti mail-in-voter suppression a "scheme?" And who reported it again?

And by the way, the educated Republicans aren't going to let Trump get any where near Biden for a debate. A man like Trump who has a Kindergarten education versus an educated man? LOL! Never going to happen.

Is Biden still hiding in his basement afraid to face Trump in a debate or on the campaign trail? I think we all know the answer.
Yes, we all do know the answer. A kindergarten graduate like Trump, versus an educated adult isn't going to happen as a debate.

No, I'm the guy who catches folks like you with lies. Just like I did on this thread. Lol! You lose again.

So you admit illegal aliens register to vote?

Nice!

Yes, we all do know the answer. A kindergarten graduate like Trump, versus an educated adult isn't going to happen as a debate.

If you don't vote for Joe, you're a junky!!!

So, since you keep asking, it just means you still don't know. And since you don't know, look what a fool it has made of you.

Nice!
Is that a question that is supposed to make sense, or another invention in your head without documentation to make you look like the fool and liar we proved you are?

So, since you keep asking, it just means you still don't know. And since you don't know, look what a fool it has made of you.

By all means, post some pics of his massive crowd.

Nice!
Is that a question that is supposed to make sense, or another invention in your head without documentation to make you look like the fool and liar we proved you are?

Illegal aliens register to vote all the time.

If you don't vote for Joe, you're a junky!!!
No, it just means I'm not complicit with criminals. I have self respect. Trump supporters couldn't even spell the word. Ain't it a bitch that some people care about their country, it's Constitution, and its institutions?

By all means, post some pics of his massive crowd.
Another invention of yours? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:How could we have ever guessed?

Nice!

Illegal aliens register to vote all the time.
Yea right. With all the documented proof you were asked to provide, but instead lied about by providing none, just puts you in great company with the rest of the liars and fools who think they can continue pedaling all their garbage. By all means, continue your unsubstantiated rants that tell us all nothing. You've gone this far being the joke of the day, why stop now.

Forum List

Back