Anthony Fauci Says He’s Hired Security To Protect Daughters From Death Threats

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

Fauci said his wife and daughters were “fine” but stressed by the threats.

“I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it and don’t like what you and I say, namely in the world of science, that they actually threaten you,” he said.

I find this very disturbing and sad. I wonder what kind of people would threaten a health official like Dr. Fauci and his family. Sad...

I find this very disturbing and sad. I wonder what kind of people would threaten a health official like Dr. Fauci and his family. Sad...

A lot of people have been ruined by lockdowns and quarantines that Dr. Fauci has encouraged, and he is the voice of the lockdown movement.

My guess is most people that might threaten him are people on the precipice of financial ruination and are desperate.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

“I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it and don’t like what you and I say, namely in the world of science, that they actually threaten you,” he said.

So Farci is scared of his own lies. Fate is never overcome

A lot of people have been ruined by lockdowns and quarantines that Dr. Fauci has encouraged, and he is the voice of the lockdown movement.

My guess is most people that might threaten him are people on the precipice of financial ruination and are desperate.
Coronavirus doesn't care.

Would the economy and death toll be substantially different today if Fauci instead of Trump had been responsible for organizing a national response to a global pandemic?

Do you think Trump's reelection prospects will be enhanced if another 90,000 to 100,000 Americans die before election day?

There is zero proof that Fauci is motivated by any nefarious purposes, or political purposes for that matter, but conspiracy theories are always going to be present during a pandemic crisis.

There are a lot of whining morons out there, but the are sick nutballs out there also. Glad he has the security. With threats, all adults should also have weapons training and carry permit training. Most people do not need it. Some cannot be trusted with a potato gun. If you are receiving death threats, and you are of average or better intelligence and normally stable, not getting the training is foolish. Life is like being in court trial. You should always be competent to assist in your own defense no matter how good your defense council is.

Dr. Fauci has been the primary source of facts and truth about COVID-19. Apparently some people can't handle the truth. Threats against him is bad enough - but why threaten his family?

Some people are seeing their own families ruined. Dr. Fauci really hasn't done a very good job at selling his ideas that bars and churches have to close, but Walmart and BLM Riots are ok.

Truth be told, I'm not sure that I understand his science here.

But he doesn't have to worry about me, because I'm doing fine financially during the Corona panic. Others that are being called to face Fiscal Decimation are the ones he really needs to convince.

Dr. Fauci has been the primary source of facts and truth about COVID-19. Apparently some people can't handle the truth. Threats against him is bad enough - but why threaten his family?
You should say, in stead, that he has medical credentials, is prominent, and you agree with him. Saying that he gives us facts and truths about Covid implies that you're qualified to determine which information is good and which isn't, which implies that you're the expert. We all know this isn't the case, so please try to understand that your trust in the man isn't some factual indicator of his reliability.

Also, he already admitted that he was outright lying when he told us that masks wouldn't help, so your narrative is actually verifiably flawed.

You want to know what kind of friggin lunatics would threaten Dr. Fauci and his family..read the responses from the psycho Trumpers on this board. That tells you all you need to know.

Wow, next thing ya know Dr. Fauci will get shouted out of restaurants.

Maybe the friends or families of people who died because Fauci lied to us for so long that wearing masks wouldn't protect us.

Wow, next thing ya know Dr. Fauci will get shouted out of restaurants.
Or have people pelt him with eggs or dog shit :laugh:

Do you think Trump's reelection prospects will be enhanced if another 90,000 to 100,000 Americans die before election day?
Certainly that many people die in 3 months in a nation of 330,000,000 anyway. Since the average age of death from the Chinese virus is 78, we can easily conclude that at least half, maybe more, were on their death beds anyway, figuratively or literally.

I do understand that your dislike of Trump is more important to you than old people dying.

Sick, but true.

He’s killed people and destroyed lives with his recommendations. I can’t see why that would make anyone upset with him.
You’re getting Fauci confused with Trump. Under Trump’s watch 160,000 Americans have died because of negligence.
Trump’s only mistake was trusting Fauci’s judgment.
Fauci lockdowns have killed and destroyed lives.

Forum List

Back