Mail in voting - Democrats again the party of despotism

We don't know what could go wrong,

223K Clark County NV Mail Ballots Went to Wrong Addresses in 2020 Primary

County Returns: 17% of Clark County Voter Roll Shows Wrong Addresses

Why the Botched N.Y.C. Primary Has Become the November Nightmare
Nearly six weeks later, two congressional races remain undecided, and officials are trading blame over the mishandling of tens of thousands of mail-in ballots.

Every voter roll in the us needs to be purged and a new registration required.

The US postal system uses PEOPLE... Thus the fear of ballots going missing or stolen and then filled out and sent in is very real as your post shows. The CBS mock ballot in California used the standard Ca mailer that used the PARTY AFFILIATION on the outside of the envelope. over 90% of the ballots disappeared and were only found when an investigation was started. But that didn't solve the problem either as almost all of the republican ballots never showed up. Somehow they simply vanished..

What they are doing is trying to destroy the US elections system. This is ripe for fraud and abuse.
Over a million voters were purged illegally by Kris Kobach during the 16 election because of double voting that proved false. Purges are vehicles for cheating. Get a clue.
Wrong!

Wyoming purges thier voter rolls every 2 years and a card is sent out to re-register. This has stopped the dead from voting and those who have moved from the state from voting. You need to get a damn clue becuase your dead wrong!

I get it, unlimited Dem vote fraud is bad for Republicans.

Actually the Dems true vote by mail ELECTION RIGGING SCHEME was reported yesterday...get millions to vote by mail BEFORE the first debate, BEFORE Biden has to face his opponent and defend his policies, BEFORE there is really a presidential campaign. Rig the election by letting the liberal news media to spew anti Trump, pro Biden propaganda while Biden hides in his basement not facing the American people.

So rig the election by getting millions of Americans to make an uninformed decision. Truly a new low for Democrats.

Debates are not going to change anything. Anything Trump touches turns to disaster. Those voters are more informed than you are.

You forget Joe Biden is talking. He just told Blacks that all Blacks are the same while comparing them to Hispanics. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump talked about the suburban housewives. That is a term from the 50's. Many suburban women are well edcucated and are professional.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden spewed several blatantly racist slurs at blacks, top that. :itsok:

We don't know what could go wrong,

223K Clark County NV Mail Ballots Went to Wrong Addresses in 2020 Primary

County Returns: 17% of Clark County Voter Roll Shows Wrong Addresses

Why the Botched N.Y.C. Primary Has Become the November Nightmare
Nearly six weeks later, two congressional races remain undecided, and officials are trading blame over the mishandling of tens of thousands of mail-in ballots.

Every voter roll in the us needs to be purged and a new registration required.

The US postal system uses PEOPLE... Thus the fear of ballots going missing or stolen and then filled out and sent in is very real as your post shows. The CBS mock ballot in California used the standard Ca mailer that used the PARTY AFFILIATION on the outside of the envelope. over 90% of the ballots disappeared and were only found when an investigation was started. But that didn't solve the problem either as almost all of the republican ballots never showed up. Somehow they simply vanished..

What they are doing is trying to destroy the US elections system. This is ripe for fraud and abuse.
Over a million voters were purged illegally by Kris Kobach during the 16 election because of double voting that proved false. Purges are vehicles for cheating. Get a clue.
Wrong!

Wyoming purges thier voter rolls every 2 years and a card is sent out to re-register. This has stopped the dead from voting and those who have moved from the state from voting. You need to get a damn clue becuase your dead wrong!
You failed to address the false double voting purge list Kris Kobach created. That's the purge list I am talking about. I'm not wrong about anything, because you didn't address what I am talking about. Get a fucking clue; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Actually the Dems true vote by mail ELECTION RIGGING SCHEME was reported yesterday...get millions to vote by mail BEFORE the first debate, BEFORE Biden has to face his opponent and defend his policies, BEFORE there is really a presidential campaign. Rig the election by letting the liberal news media to spew anti Trump, pro Biden propaganda while Biden hides in his basement not facing the American people.

So rig the election by getting millions of Americans to make an uninformed decision. Truly a new low for Democrats.

Debates are not going to change anything. Anything Trump touches turns to disaster. Those voters are more informed than you are.

You forget Joe Biden is talking. He just told Blacks that all Blacks are the same while comparing them to Hispanics. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump talked about the suburban housewives. That is a term from the 50's. Many suburban women are well edcucated and are professional.

Such as?

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy."

Democrats lie! That Dems are pushing this hard for this tells me they think they can use it to rig the election OR if Trump wins question the legitimacy in the courts for 2 years. Mark my words!
Democrats aren't pushing anything they didn't already have. Republicans want to do away with it, because they know all the poll closings in minority areas would suppress the vote. Now with Covid, mail in is a must.

You are wrong, shocker. The Dem scheme was reported on this week. Their scheme is to hurry up and get millions of people to vote BEFORE the first presidential debate or Biden wrecks his own campaign by saying something stupid. BEFORE, you know so that its too late for people to change their vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Such as?

Were you isolated in a bunker this week? Oh wait CNN and MSNBC refused to report on this. Go better inform yourself then return to discuss.

Ha, you forgot about the defunding process of the post office by Trump. Mail in will be a disaster if you defund and suppress the vote that way.

It will be a disaster regardless.
Defunding the post office by Trump to suppress the vote is disastrous for voters. That's the only disaster there is.

They lost $2.2 billion in the 2nd quarter, without hundreds of millions of ballots being sent out.

Such as?

Were you isolated in a bunker this week? Oh wait CNN and MSNBC refused to report on this. Go better inform yourself then return to discuss.
When you surrender to attacking me, versus the argument, you gave yourself away. Thanks! You just admitted to being a loser. Terrific!

You mean they aren't all junkies?

Ha, you forgot about the defunding process of the post office by Trump. Mail in will be a disaster if you defund and suppress the vote that way.

Defunding the post office by Trump to suppress the vote is disastrous for voters. That's the only disaster there is.

They lost $2.2 billion in the 2nd quarter, without hundreds of millions of ballots being sent out.
Has nothing to do with it. Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time. And now they will go in over drive with it. They knew a long time ago, that Covid would bring on mail- in -voting. They have to stop it to suppress the vote. There is no legitimate reason to defund an institution that has been successful for decades other than to suppress the vote and feed the corporate elites.

Has nothing to do with it. Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time. And now they will go in over drive with it. They knew a long time ago, that Covid would bring on mail- in -voting. They have to stop it to suppress the vote. There is no legitimate reason to defund an institution that has been successful for decades other than to suppress the vote and feed the corporate elites.

Has nothing to do with it. Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time.

Sneaky how they stopped Clinton and Obama from funding it for 16 years, eh?

They have to stop it to suppress the vote. There is no legitimate reason to defund an institution that has been successful for decades

I know!!! And with a 20% failure rate on recent election mailings, what could go wrong?

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy."

Democrats lie! That Dems are pushing this hard for this tells me they think they can use it to rig the election OR if Trump wins question the legitimacy in the courts for 2 years. Mark my words!
Democrats aren't pushing anything they didn't already have. Republicans want to do away with it, because they know all the poll closings in minority areas would suppress the vote. Now with Covid, mail in is a must.

You are wrong, shocker. The Dem scheme was reported on this week. Their scheme is to hurry up and get millions of people to vote BEFORE the first presidential debate or Biden wrecks his own campaign by saying something stupid. BEFORE, you know so that its too late for people to change their vote.
"The scheme?" How is hurrying up to vote to beat Trumps anti mail-in-voter suppression a "scheme?" And who reported it again?

And by the way, the educated Republicans aren't going to let Trump get any where near Biden for a debate. A man like Trump who has a Kindergarten education versus an educated man? LOL! Never going to happen.

Has nothing to do with it. Trump and the Republicans have been defunding the post office for a long time.

They have to stop it to suppress the vote. There is no legitimate reason to defund an institution that has been successful for decades

I know!!! And with a 20% failure rate on recent election mailings, what could go wrong?
What could go wrong is the defunding I am talking about. Thanks, you made my case for me.

What could go wrong is the defunding I am talking about. Thanks, you made my case for me.

They fucked up recent primaries already, when is this definding to derail the election supposed to kick in?

Forum List

Back