Lying Donald Trump

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Clapper says there was no wire tap on Trump before the election.
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday denied any suggestion that Trump Tower communications were wiretapped before the election.
Former DNI James Clapper: ‘I can deny’ wiretap of Trump Tower

For the part of the national security apparatus that he oversaw, "there was no such wiretap activity moun
ted against the president, the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign," Clapper told Chuck Todd in an exclusive interview on Sunday's "Meet The Press."

U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James B. Comey has asked the Justice Department to refute that former President Barack Obama had ordered the tapping of then presidential candidate Donald Trump's telephones last year, The New York Times reported on Sunday, citing senior American officials. FBI has asked Justice Department to refute Trump wiretap claims on Obama: NYT

We know Obama's administration developed the greatest surveillance state, since Eastern Germany.

But lefties and statists are too stupid to accept the truth. They prefer lies from DNC media.

Trump says he has the evidence.

Let's see it, and we won't have to take anyone else's word for it.
Let see now...the greatest surveillance state known to man, wouldn't spy on the R nominee...that is just stupid.

Good Lord...one has to purposely blind to reality to believe Obie did not spy on Trump...He spied on ALL Americans.

In a sane nation, Obie would be behind bars today.

Trump says he has the evidence. Let's see it, and we won't have to take anyone else's word for it..
Let see now...the greatest surveillance state known to man, wouldn't spy on the R nominee...that is just stupid. Good Lord...one has to purposely blind to reality to believe Obie did not spy on Trump...He spied on ALL Americans.In a sane nation, Obie would be behind bars today.
Surely Trump has evidence to make such a historic accusation.

Don't you think?

Let see now...the greatest surveillance state known to man, wouldn't spy on the R nominee...that is just stupid.

Good Lord...one has to purposely blind to reality to believe Obie did not spy on Trump...He spied on ALL Americans.

Don't you think?
I am certain he does. Evidence of Obie's spying has been reported for years.

Have you forgotten Snowden? What about his spying on James Rosen, Sharyl Attkinson, and the AP? Have you forgotten?

Don't you think?

Have you forgotten Snowden? What about his spying on James Rosen, Sharyl Attkinson, and the AP. Have you forgotten?
I'm just asking for evidence of this historic accusation.

That's not asking too much. You would ask for the same if the President who made the accusation were a Democrat, wouldn't you?

Don't you think?

Have you forgotten Snowden? What about his spying on James Rosen, Sharyl Attkinson, and the AP. Have you forgotten?

That's not asking too much. You would ask for the same if the President who made the accusation were a Democrat, wouldn't you?
The evidence is everywhere. You just have to do the research.

Don't you think?

The evidence is everywhere. You just have to do the research.
Do you believe Trump has evidence or not?

Forum List

Back