What I would do if I was Trump regarding the wiretaps.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I'd declassify all the FISA warrants and release them to the public. When the one on me and my subordinates was then in the public I'd just sit back with several points proven.

A) The employees of the Federal Government are without exception untrustworthy on any issue.

B) My political enemies will lie without any concern for the truth.

C) The Press is almost as untrustworthy.

Of course Trump won't do it, but he should.

I'd declassify all the FISA warrants and release them to the public. When the one on me and my subordinates was then in the public I'd just sit back with several points proven.

A) The employees of the Federal Government are without exception untrustworthy on any issue.

If there was an FISA warrant issued, it would have meant that he was probably doing something wrong.

If there was an FISA warrant issued, it would have meant that he was probably doing something wrong.

Besides being a member of the wrong political party.

A FISA warrant is based on evidence of wrongdoing.

No, any warrant is based upon suspicion.
As usual, you don't get it. The court believed there was evidence for suspicion enough to grant the warrant.

Either Donald offers clear and convincing evidence for his claim, or his rantings can be used against in Impeachment proceedings: evidence of a deteriorating mind.

A FISA warrant is based on evidence of wrongdoing.

No, any warrant is based upon suspicion.
As usual, you don't get it. The court believed there was evidence for suspicion enough to grant the warrant.

Either Donald offers clear and convincing evidence for his claim, or his rantings can be used against in Impeachment proceedings: evidence of a deteriorating mind.
That's circular reasoning. Show us your evidence

Go take a logic class at Pocatello.

Circular reasoning (Latin: circulus in probando, "circle in proving";[1] also known as circular logic) is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with. wiki

I would do exactly what Trump is doing....orchestrate the facts in such a way that he can control the collapse of the democrat party....

Trump is enjoying the democrat circus just as much as we are....

tyrone is guilty of wishful thinking fallacy: When the desire for something to be true is used in place of/or as evidence for the truthfulness of the claim. Wishful thinking, more as a cognitive bias than a logical fallacy, can also cause one to evaluate evidence very differently based on the desired outcome. wiki

tyrone is guilty of wishful thinking fallacy: When the desire for something to be true is used in place of/or as evidence for the truthfulness of the claim. Wishful thinking, more as a cognitive bias than a logical fallacy, can also cause one to evaluate evidence very differently based on the desired outcome. wiki
Produce your evidence

Forum List

Back