Trump demands Biden take a drug test before debates.

If you asked Trump, he'd say he was a billionaire. But the polls and talking heads had maj's calling both for Biden, and Trump skipped the middle one cause he had covid. lol
Did Biden win the debates because he told the truth to the American people or did he win them because he lied to the American people...lies that were propped up by the Main Stream Media and the 51 former intelligence officials that Anthony Blinken got to lie for Biden?

Did Biden win the debates because he told the truth to the American people or did he win them because he lied to the American people...lies that were propped up by the Main Stream Media and the 51 former intelligence officials that Anthony Blinken got to lie for Biden?
Why are you so up in arms about Biden’s supposed lies, but completely oblivious to Trump’s? Did you know that in 2016 Trump said no one under indictment should be running for president? :cool-45:

#LOCKHIMUP

Why are you so up in arms about Biden’s supposed lies, but completely oblivious to Trump’s? Did you know that in 2016 Trump said no one under indictment should be running for president? :cool-45:

#LOCKHIMUP
Why am I "up in arms" about Biden looking at the cameras and lying his ass off? Why am I "up in arms" that those 51 former intelligence officials lied about the lap top being Russian disinformation? Why am I "up in arms" that the Main Stream Media bought into those lies hook, line and sinker?

I'm "up in arms" because the country has a President who's unfit for the office and NEVER would have been elected if not for those lies and the people that covered for them! And those lies are not "supposed"! They were blatant. Joe Biden knew he was lying. Anthony Blinken knew he was lying. Those 51 officials knew they were lying. Higher up in the FBI knew they were lying. Those lies saddled us with Joe Biden. Probably the worst President we've ever had.

Why not have both candidates submit to a full drug panel by the people who test Olympic athletes. Sounds perfectly fair to me.

TEST BOTH CANDIDATES FOR ALL DRUGS.

Why am I "up in arms" about Biden looking at the cameras and lying his ass off? Why am I "up in arms" that those 51 former intelligence officials lied about the lap top being Russian disinformation? Why am I "up in arms" that the Main Stream Media bought into those lies hook, line and sinker?

I'm "up in arms" because the country has a President who's unfit for the office and NEVER would have been elected if not for those lies and the people that covered for them! And those lies are not "supposed"! They were blatant. Joe Biden knew he was lying. Anthony Blinken knew he was lying. Those 51 officials knew they were lying. Higher up in the FBI knew they were lying. Those lies saddled us with Joe Biden. Probably the worst President we've ever had.
Most of what’s are said by MAGA mouthpieces are lies, so I’m not impressed by your phony outrage, You’d have us dump Biden in favor of a convicted felon! Are you insane, since you disapprove of ‘up in arms’? No answers to your questions until I find why the party of personal responsibility, expects it from everyone but Trump!

#LOCKHIMUP

Most of what’s are said by MAGA mouthpieces are lies, so I’m not impressed by your phony outrage, You’d have us dump Biden in favor of a convicted felon! Are you insane, since you disapprove of ‘up in arms’? No answers to your questions until I find why the party of personal responsibility, expects it from everyone but Trump!

#LOCKHIMUP
Do you really not recognize that the "conviction" you speak of was provided by a biased judge, a biased DA and a biased jury on a crime that wasn't named until after the defense had rested it's case? The REASON that any fair minded person should dump Joe Biden (besides the awful job he's done as President!) is that he's the first President in our country's history to use his Justice Department to target his political opposition. Not even Nixon stooped as low as Joe Biden has stooped! You on the left constantly declare that Trump is a danger to democracy but the truth is the biggest danger to democracy are you liberals. You'll literally do anything to stop Donald Trump. You don't care about the rule of law. You don't care about Constitutional rights. You don't care if we're stuck with someone who's physically and mentally unfit to BE President despite the danger that poses to the world!

Do you really not recognize that the "conviction" you speak of was provided by a biased judge, a biased DA and a biased jury on a crime that wasn't named until after the defense had rested it's case? The REASON that any fair minded person should dump Joe Biden (besides the awful job he's done as President!) is that he's the first President in our country's history to use his Justice Department to target his political opposition. Not even Nixon stooped as low as Joe Biden has stooped! You on the left constantly declare that Trump is a danger to democracy but the truth is the biggest danger to democracy are you liberals. You'll literally do anything to stop Donald Trump. You don't care about the rule of law. You don't care about Constitutional rights. You don't care if we're stuck with someone who's physically and mentally unfit to BE President despite the danger that poses to the world!
Those are all MAGA lies. There was no collusion, except for Trump’s trying to overturn a free and fair election.

#RE-ELECTJOE

Forum List

Back