Looks Like 'Threads' is Giving Twitter Competition

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The war is on between Zuck and Musk.
Musk is mad. So mad he want's to have a penis length comparison between the two dicks.

"Threads launched in the U.S. on Wednesday and is being touted by Meta executives like Instagram chief Adam Mosseri as a more positive ā€œpublic squareā€ for communities ā€œthat never really embraced Twitter.ā€ So far, users seem to be on board"

ā€œThreads reached 100 million sign ups over the weekend. Thatā€™s mostly organic demand and we havenā€™t even turned on many promotions yet. Canā€™t believe itā€™s only been 5 days!ā€ Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in a post Monday"

IMG_3756.jpeg

Musk is mad. So mad he want's to have a penis length comparison between the two dicks.

"Threads launched in the U.S. on Wednesday and is being touted by Meta executives like Instagram chief Adam Mosseri as a more positive ā€œpublic squareā€ for communities ā€œthat never really embraced Twitter.ā€ So far, users seem to be on board"

ā€œThreads reached 100 million sign ups over the weekend. Thatā€™s mostly organic demand and we havenā€™t even turned on many promotions yet. Canā€™t believe itā€™s only been 5 days!ā€ Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in a post Monday"

You have to be stupid to be on either, imo.

"Threads" has already won the censorship contest.

Never heard of it.

Never did Twitter, might have to check out Threads and see what the fuss is about. It's cool there is competition though, Twitter should not be a monopoly.

Oh wait, there is Truth Social, nevermind. :badgrin:

Well, this is awkward. Zuck announces his dick size on twitter is 100M and growing. I mean his user size. I actually like the Threads app. It's less bitchy than twitter, works as well and is a bit prettier.

1689026782850.png

Never did Twitter, might have to check out Threads and see what the fuss is about. It's cool there is competition though, Twitter should not be a monopoly.

Oh wait, there is Truth Social, nevermind. :badgrin:
There is Truth Social, GETTR, Parlor, Instagram, etc. etc. etc. I didn't look very far but when I checked on signing up for Threads I had to sign in on my Instagram account that I don't have and don't want.

Last edited:
Threads is accepting ALL bots....
Which is the majority of its "users".

It's not people....
Then there's the "automatic " integration of those who have an Instagram account. Even inactive Instagram accounts are being given a Threads account.

So....I don't believe the numbers Zuckerberg is touting to be actual users or people.

One laptop can create thousands of accounts in a day.

Threads the nice place for approved group think

They found new jobs at Threads

No where does the link prove Musk is upset about hiring former employees.
They are concerned that some of those employees have trade secrets of Twitter, and basically sent them a warning not to use such secrets.

Forum List

Back