They found cocaine in the white house, but CNN is investigating if Trump knows what a 'blizzard' at Dairy Queen is

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course he does. Remember in one of the debates he was talking about coyotes bringing kids over the border and all the blue checks on Twitter thought he meant literal coyotes!!?

Maybe they should be talking about the 'snow' in the Whitehouse instead of Blizzards at Dairy Queen. Leftard journalists in full glory.

I've never seen a Dairy Queen in a Black neighborhood, nor a black person working at Dairy Queen, so I'm doubting that hostess knows what a Blizzard is either.

But it doesn't matter in the slightest. It's a fill in the blank joke: Trump didn't even know what a ___________ is!

*LIGHT UP "LAUGH" SIGN*

Last edited:
Of course he does. Remember in one of the debates he was talking about coyotes bringing kids over the border and all the blue checks on Twitter thought he meant literal coyotes!!?

Maybe they should be talking about the 'snow' in the Whitehouse instead of Blizzards at Dairy Queen. Leftard journalists in full glory.

CNN stupid fucks trying to convince us that they're funny.

I did not know what a Blizzard was either. There is no DQs in my AO but we have a Mom & Pop ice cream/burger place that makes something similar.

I used to love Oreo Blizzards, back before I stopped eating poison.

Oreo Blizzards and Cinnabons were my main food group.

Large Cinnabons with extra icing.

*sigh*

It was planted to distract fools like you.

Forum List

Back