Looks Like There's Way More Covid-19 In Trump's White House Than Anybody's Letting On...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Reports that a very high-ranking individual may have been impacted...

I'm not surprised. Who do you guys think it is?

Or who ALL, rather?

Dollars to donuts this comes out officially this week or early next week the latest.

I never believe anything a Democrat says anymore.. They even lie about lying..
Let's make a bet.

If what the reporter says turns out to be proven true in the next week or two, you leave the board for good.

If not, I will.

Just two weeks.

What say you?

Or who ALL, rather?

Dollars to donuts this comes out officially this week or early next week the latest.

And your point IS? Oh, that's right, you HAVE no point. This is just ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Just dreadful.

And your point IS? Oh, that's right, you HAVE no point. This is just ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Just dreadful.
"The point" is. stupid, that this Administration, led by your pied piper Donnie Trump, isn't taking this thing seriously.

Neither the country, nor even the White House itself, is safe from this colossal mistake of a so-called President.

Or who ALL, rather?

Hope it is not Pence as he is about 61 and they have been keeping him away from the white house.

Hope it is not Pence as he is about 61 and they have been keeping him away from the white house.
I think it's either Pence, and/or Steve Miller, given that Miller's wife already has it.

And Pence was running around the media in nursing homes and the Mayo clinic, both riddled w/the virus w/no mask on. AFTER he was told to wear one there, mind you.

Let's see how tough these rightwing pissaunt bastards are when they contract the virus.

It'll be a sight to see.

Or who ALL, rather?

I think you started a thread based on a fucking tweet.

You are a moron.

Or who ALL, rather?

I have it on good authority, the OP is a moron.

BTW: If this did get Trump, Pence is in and he will kick Biden's sorry ass.

I think you started a thread based on a fucking tweet.

You are a moron.
The entire media is currently based on one moron's daily tweets and you don't have a problem with it.

Go throw yourself of a bridge bitch.

Since I don't read the "media" or read his tweets, I have no idea what you are talking about.

But I guess your essential retweet of bullshit makes you like Donnie.

Good job !!!

Now fuck off, you coward.

Forum List

Back