Looks Like There's Way More Covid-19 In Trump's White House Than Anybody's Letting On...

I never believe anything a Democrat says anymore.. They even lie about lying..
Let's make a bet.

If what the reporter says turns out to be proven true in the next week or two, you leave the board for good.

If not, I will.

Just two weeks.

What say you?

Silly Boy.. how about you just leave the board for your constant lies of today, yesterday and all the other days you've posted here.. I'd be surprised if I ever noticed you telling the truth.

Reports that a very high-ranking individual may have been impacted...

I'm not surprised. Who do you guys think it is?

Or who ALL, rather?

Dollars to donuts this comes out officially this week or early next week the latest.

Steve Miller we can hope is one.
I've seen lots of lab dish photos and COVID-19 seems to have an Orange color.
Guess they need an orange color chart to do skin id. Seen any orange peoples?

Hope it is not Pence as he is about 61 and they have been keeping him away from the white house.
I think it's either Pence, and/or Steve Miller, given that Miller's wife already has it.

And Pence was running around the media in nursing homes and the Mayo clinic, both riddled w/the virus w/no mask on. AFTER he was told to wear one there, mind you.

Let's see how tough these rightwing pissaunt bastards are when they contract the virus.

It'll be a sight to see.
Wondered same this morning about Pence when I read about him absent from white house. Was unaware about Millers wife until you mentioned. Miller is 35. That is the age group that spreads it, but usually survives well. That age is the second highest number of cases in my state, but only 1% of the dead. The ages of Pence and I are in the 10% of cases, but 22% of the dead. I wish them all well, up there.

Wondered same this morning about Pence when I read about him absent from white house. Was unaware about Millers wife until you mentioned. Miller is 35. That is the age group that spreads it, but usually survives well. That age is the second highest number of cases in my state, but only 1% of the dead. The ages of Pence and I are in the 10% of cases, but 22% of the dead. I wish them all well, up there.
What State is that?

This from the coward who walked away from his Chicken Little thread on South Dakota.
Baaaaaawk, bawk, bawk, bawkock!!!

b840790e5553c7855fa49e8dfdf3c42c.gif

No, shithead...

Your post (#8) took it there.

Your TDS shines through and through.
You believe that DonnieBoy is taking Covid-19 seriously?!??

Trump took it quite seriously in January, Democrats not so much, I'm pretty sure Democrats finally caught on sometime in March, it seems they wanted New Yorkers to spread the virus across the country first.

Reports that a very high-ranking individual may have been impacted...

I'm not surprised. Who do you guys think it is?

Or who ALL, rather?

Dollars to donuts this comes out officially this week or early next week the latest.

Hope it is not Pence as he is about 61 and they have been keeping him away from the white house.

I have it on good authority, the OP is a moron.

BTW: If this did get Trump, Pence is in and he will kick Biden's sorry ass.

Doubt it, but he might have a better chance than trump. Second banana hasn't accrued the same baggage of BS as trump. Hope that trump doesn't get it either. At 70 plus, Fat Boy wouldn't stand a chance. I wouldn't wish it on anybody his age. In TN they are 5% of the cases, but 30% of the dead.

Silly Boy.. how about you just leave the board for your constant lies of today, yesterday and all the other days you've posted here.. I be surprised if you have ever told the truth.
So are you a chicken, or a yellow belly, which one?

You have the mind of a pre-schooler.. when are you going to grow up and take responsibility instead of being a suck-holing slave to whitey Democrats?

and the facts say:

mmm .. I wonder why the author had to update the article.. for lies or truth.

Trump'a a positive fellow, giving America hope ..

Democrats .. nothing but negativity, lies and truth twisted into lies..

When America needs to come together, Democrats wallow in sedition ..

Last edited:
Who cares? There have already been two threads on this non-story. What's funny (and pathetic) to me is that the people who posted this seem to still sincerely believe this scamdemic. That truly amazes me, at this point, when there is ample info out there showing this to be the scam that it is. But I guess you wouldn't be aware of that if you only watch the idiot box, and never leave your house.

Here's a video of you guys:

Trump took it quite seriously in January
BULLSHIT!
Jan 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.”
Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Democrat leadership and TDS propaganda media didn't take the January China travel ban seriously, how do explain that away, just wondering?

Most of the deaths from covid-19 are in Democrat governed States, explain that as well..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back