I have a math question

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
You know the law that you have to figure out division, times then plus or minus?

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

What if space alliens use plus and minus first, and we get a signal and did the math wrong?

After all they say math is the universal language.

1] everything within ( ) ... the inner nested ones first ..
2] exponents
3] multiplication/division
4] addition/subtraction
5] left to right

4(r*6)-8 (8*r), R [sic] being 6 ==> 4 x ( 6 x 6 ) - 8 x ( 8 x 6 ) = 4 x 36 - 8 x 48 = 144 - 384 = -240

I forget where differentiation/integration go ...

You know the law that you have to figure out division, times then plus or minus?

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

What if space alliens use plus and minus first, and we get a signal and did the math wrong?

The space aliens calcualtions are wrong their ship explodes and they do not make it here it is a non problem. Natual laws and physics is what defines mathmatical laws. The products made from this math will not work unless it is right. You do need math help, if you understood the sciences this question does not get posed. You are like my eldest son, that fuck thinks he knows evrything and takes no advice. He had a project he was working on out at my farm. I look down at his chemistry and there was a major problem working with scientific notation. Now if I had told him the issue he would not have listened so I keep my mouth shut and just ran. Took him a few seconds to get the jist but he finally elected to run also Even after seeing the consequences of this situation, that fuck still does not listen. I think he is the mail mans kid. I must say I am glad his mistakes come out his wallet these dyas.

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

I’ll do what I always did with such incomprehensible math I was supposed to get. I’m gonna sneak a peek at my neighbor’s paper...

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

The space aliens calcualtions are wrong their ship explodes and they do not make it here it is a non problem. Natual laws and physics is what defines mathmatical laws. The products made from this math will not work unless it is right. You do need math help, if you understood the sciences this question does not get posed. You are like my eldest son, that fuck thinks he knows evrything and takes no advice. He had a project he was working on out at my farm. I look down at his chemistry and there was a major problem working with scientific notation. Now if I had told him the issue he would not have listened so I keep my mouth shut and just ran. Took him a few seconds to get the jist but he finally elected to run also Even after seeing the consequences of this situation, that fuck still does not listen. I think he is the mail mans kid. I must say I am glad his mistakes come out his wallet these dyas.
Yeah but you do math problems like that, go right to left, minus and plus first you will get a different answer..

Who made up this stuff?

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

Yeah but you do math problems like that, go right to left, minus and plus first you will get a different answer..

Who made up this stuff?
the answer you get is wrong. It is not made up. It is tested over and over again. We know the wrong answers though experimentaion. Order of operation was idscovered eons ago and then followed.. The proof is in the pudding. When your experiment goes as planed you know your calculations are right when the experiment works. My son found out his calculations were wrong when he left a fifty foot crater in the feild. You go and build a plane or a car or any product for that matter if your calcs are wrong bad shit ensues you get it right good shit ensues. As far as who made this shit up we give the greeks credit because we found thire formulas, how ever we know through archeology that the knowlege was much older because we find buildings and relics much older than the greeks in which this math was used to make the relic. They could not make the relic unless they understand the math behind them. Again this shit is not made up it is used and tested.

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

Who made up this stuff?
the answer you get is wrong. It is not made up. It is tested over and over again. We know the wrong answers though experimentaion. Order of operation was idscovered eons ago and then followed.. The proof is in the pudding. When your experiment goes as planed you know your calculations are right when the experiment works. My son found out his calculations were wrong when he left a fifty foot crater in the feild. You go and build a plane or a car or any product for that matter if your calcs are wrong bad shit ensues you get it right good shit ensues. As far as who made this shit up we give the greeks credit because we found thire formulas, how ever we know through archeology that the knowlege was much older because we find buildings and relics much older than the greeks in which this math was used to make the relic. They could not make the relic unless they understand the math behind them. Again this shit is not made up it is used and tested.
How could it be wrong? You add, minus, divide times and you get your answer.

BTW I researched this a few months ago, no one knows who said it was a law of nature.

They made it up

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

haha, you are right, I think it's called "order of operations", and the reason for it being (+/-) before (*//) might have something to do with the former being mere components of the latter, i.e., 4 * 2 is just 2+2+2+2 so 4* 2 + 2 is either 10 or 16 and since we say "sweet 16", the order of operations has to be 4*(2+2)

i would rather have an anal probe than do fucking math
1589204309552.png

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

Who made up this stuff?

BTW I researched this a few months ago, no one knows who said it was a law of nature.

They made it up
nature sais it is the law of nature. Our mathmatical formulas come from watching and describing what is seen in nature. Does putting some ones name on it and giving credit for it help you? Hey , if ya wanna give credit to some one just put evenflows name on it. That and a quarter will get you nothing. You know its right when it works. How is this hard to understand. Guess what put a name on it means nothing. There are plenty of erronious formulas out there. look at capernicas gravity formulas. They are wrong, yet recorded through out history. There you have a name does that make you feel better. It should not make you feel better if you use his formula your shit will not work. Better take a look at newtons calcs if ya want the shit you build to work. We know newton is right in his calculations becuase when we use them to design new products they work. Use capernicus and they do not work.

I won't even bother listing the order of operations because it is irrelevant. Space aliens wouldn't send an equation because an equation with virtual numbers can mean anything, depending on what you sub into the variables. And mathematical formulas are axiomatic constants. If they had any message at all, it would be to just say they are out there by announcing a non-natural binary progression. If they wanted to say '48,' they would just say 48, in binary, not denary.

i would rather have an anal probe than do fucking math

Well, SOME 'math'.

I'm still trying to figure out Sativa 'math'
pretty easy. smoke more get higher. use wonder women as your avitar and talk about smoking the cheebs. Make the guy on the other end first wonder is this a female. Then wonder is she hot. Then wonder does she want to break some social distancing regs. Finally wonder does she like older men? If it helps her wonder if she likes older men this one has boats, fishes for a living, lives in vacation resort areas and is looking for a nice bikini to make the boat deck better.

PS. I can noit smoke the cheebs with ya as I get drug tested randomly but like the company of females and does not mind if she smokes.

Example

4(r*6)-8 (8*r)

R being 6

Who made up this stuff?

They made it up
nature sais it is the law of nature. Our mathmatical formulas come from watching and describing what is seen in nature. Does putting some ones name on it and giving credit for it help you? Hey , if ya wanna give credit to some one just put evenflows name on it. That and a quarter will get you nothing. You know its right when it works. How is this hard to understand. Guess what put a name on it means nothing. There are plenty of erronious formulas out there. look at capernicas gravity formulas. They are wrong, yet recorded through out history. There you have a name does that make you feel better. It should not make you feel better if you use his formula your shit will not work. Better take a look at newtons calcs if ya want the shit you build to work. We know newton is right in his calculations becuase when we use them to design new products they work. Use capernicus and they do not work.
The reason why I brought this up was because math was the one thing I thought I could count on being precise, no bull shit made up stuff, like for example English grammar.

Math was supposed to be the universal language and it's not in this case.

Forum List

Back