Looks Like There's Way More Covid-19 In Trump's White House Than Anybody's Letting On...

Please show me where I said that.

You started out with Covid-19 at the WH.

You took it to Donnie being a big mistake.

TDS...through and through.
You brought up post #8 which is where I stated that.

His lack of response to the Covid-19 pandemic in the United States is why he's such a failure.

One leads to the other. Get it?

think-mcfly-think-memegeneratornet-think-mcfly-think-hello-hello-53801739.png

mmm .. I wonder why the author had to update the article.. for lies or truth.

Trump'a a positive fellow, giving America hope ..

Democrats .. nothing but negativity, lies and truth twisted into lies..

When America needs to come together, Democrats wallow in sedition ..
LoLing at all the Happy Talk.

You plebs are pathetic.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
Trump took it quite seriously in January
BULLSHIT!
Jan 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.”
Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Democrat leadership and TDS propaganda media didn't take the January China travel ban seriously, how do explain that away, just wondering?

Most of the deaths from covid-19 are in Democrat governed States, explain that as well..
the Trump-45 virus was already here and spreading long before Tramp's FAKE travel ban from China.
And the virus affecting the USA came from Europe, not China so the fake China travel ban did nothing to stop the spread of the Trump-45 virus from Europe, but you knew that already.

Trump wants more American deaths for that very reason!!!!
He can't win an election honestly so the more dead Americans in Democratic states the merrier sadistic Tramp is!

mmm .. I wonder why the author had to update the article.. for lies or truth.

Trump'a a positive fellow, giving America hope ..

Democrats .. nothing but negativity, lies and truth twisted into lies..

When America needs to come together, Democrats wallow in sedition ..
LoLing at Happy Talk.

You plebs are pathetic.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Yup, you'll never be ready for truth.. so run away..

Last edited:
Trump took it quite seriously in January
BULLSHIT!
Jan 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.”
Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Democrat leadership and TDS propaganda media didn't take the January China travel ban seriously, how do explain that away, just wondering?

Most of the deaths from covid-19 are in Democrat governed States, explain that as well..
the Trump-45 virus was already here and spreading long before Tramp's FAKE travel ban from China.
And the virus affecting the USA came from Europe, not China so the fake China travel ban did nothing to stop the spread of the Trump-45 virus from Europe, but you knew that already.

Trump wants more American deaths for that very reason!!!!
He can't win an election honestly so the more dead Americans in Democratic states the merrier sadistic Tramp is!

Even with your twisted lies Democrats did nothing but make the problem far worse and undermine Trump and the American people.

The China strain hit the west coast

The China to Europe strain hit the east coast then.. TDS Democrat governors for the most part spread it across the country.

Most every death from covid-19 in America leads to Democrat Governors but why would a Democrat take responsibility, liars and seditionists is why.

Last edited:
Reports that a very high-ranking individual may have been impacted...

I'm not surprised. Who do you guys think it is?

Or who ALL, rather?

Dollars to donuts this comes out officially this week or early next week the latest.

I think sooner or later we will all be exposed to the chinese disease

and though you freak out over a case of the sniffles no one at the white house has died

bummer, huh?

Reports that a very high-ranking individual may have been impacted...

I'm not surprised. Who do you guys think it is?

Or who ALL, rather?

Dollars to donuts this comes out officially this week or early next week the latest.

It already 'came out' dummy.

What's your fuss about?

So are you a chicken, or a yellow belly, which one?

So are you an @sshole!?!?

What kind of @sshole are you?

Since you are the ass hole queen, I figured you could categorize it.

Queen?

Where's my dam crown???

Nice to know that you're MarcATL 's b!tch! ;)

You are free to believe that if you want to. I understand that your mind is made up, and I try not to confuse you with facts.

And your point IS? Oh, that's right, you HAVE no point. This is just ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Just dreadful.
"The point" is. stupid, that this Administration, led by your pied piper Donnie Trump, isn't taking this thing seriously.

Neither the country, nor even the White House itself, is safe from this colossal mistake of a so-called President.
That’s not a good point, because viruses are everywhere.

So are you a chicken, or a yellow belly, which one?

So are you an @sshole!?!?

What kind of @sshole are you?

Since you are the ass hole queen, I figured you could categorize it.

Queen?

Where's my dam crown???

Nice to know that you're MarcATL 's b!tch! ;)

You are free to believe that if you want to. I understand that your mind is made up, and I try not to confuse you with facts.

Well, first you need to present FACTS not OPINIONS.....

Since you have crowned me the @sshole Queen while you respond to a question I posed to MarcATL --- I can only consider your responses FOR MarcATL as you being his b!tch.

I'll crown you :)

Forum List

Back