Lol, third in line for VA governor also admits to blackface episode

He was 19 at the time.

Tell that to your party. Today's Dims don't care if you were 5 at the time.
I don't have a party. I left the GOP last year.
You're liberal, you just lie about it.

everyone that does not kiss Trump's ass like you do is a Liberal in your eyes.
It's telling really, how far out from reality you idiots are. I've stated several times I wasn't happy with all he does. But that does not stop the lies.

torch-parade-1.jpg

Hey Negroes! Vote Republican!

but Megyn Kelley got canned and shamed for even suggesting that a white person dressing up as a black person w makeup is not always racist - (no, she is not my favorite & yes she got paid)

Of course it's not racist. All kinds of people dressed up as Michael Jackson--he was a star! And it was fun to do that Moonwalk. Seems to me kind of disrespectful to blacks to say they're so awful you can't even dress up like them! Any number of white males have imitated rappers, duh. Nothing wrong with that: it was to be entertaining and cool. (And no doubt to try out some moves at the party.) My husband told me he knew a woman who dressed up as Tina Turner for a Halloween party. Why not? She was a star! Is it racist to wear an Obama mask? If so, why do they sell so many?
Well, this is scads of fun, but I see it coming to a screeching halt if people come to their senses and put on a statute of limitations. Quick --- before people start shaming others for habitually pooping in their pants -------- when they were two years old.

Last edited:
Mr. Herring, as well as Mr. Northam must immediately resign over Blackfacegate.

In addition, Lt Gov. Fairfax needs to immediately resign for accusations of sexual assault where we must believe the broad.

That will open up Virginia for a conservative mandate
Yes, because the Republican party has made it very clear just how much they HATE minorities.

Its not the Republicans who are dressing in Triple K sheets and blackface.
O'rly?

david-duke.jpg

Dave Duke works as a contributor for the CNN Fake News. President Trump's record on minority unemployment is a record achievement

He was 19 at the time.

everyone that does not kiss Trump's ass like you do is a Liberal in your eyes.
and everyone that doesn't attack him 24x7 is a trump worshiper to many also.

people are by and large idiots.

In addition, Lt Gov. Fairfax needs to immediately resign for accusations of sexual assault where we must believe the broad.

Yes, because the Republican party has made it very clear just how much they HATE minorities.

O'rly?

david-duke.jpg

Dave Duke works as a contributor for the CNN Fake News. President Trump's record on minority unemployment is a record achievement
David Duke is a Republican. Plain and simple.

And Trump was on CNN every chance he got to expound his far left views before he realized idiots like you were easier to punk.

Trump's record on minority unemployment was built on eight years of momentum which preceded his presidency. The dumb shit was elected on third base and you tards think he hit a triple.

The Dems are falling apart so disastrously it scares me.
Somebody needs to lead by saying, hey, stop it! None of this matters! NOW is what matters, not the past!
But it won't be Trump or the Republicans because of the second law of politics:

Never stand between your opponent and that cliff he's trying to run over.

O'rly?

david-duke.jpg

Trump's record on minority unemployment was built on eight years of momentum which preceded his presidency. The dumb shit was elected on third base and you tards think he hit a triple.
You have no idea what anyone thinks, you are just another liar that posts garbage day in and day out. Many people you lying scum call republicans are no such thing.

O'rly?

david-duke.jpg

Colon Powell is a Republican too.

Mr. Duke works for CNN

The Dems are falling apart so disastrously it scares me.
Somebody needs to lead by saying, hey, stop it! None of this matters! NOW is what matters, not the past!
But it won't be Trump or the Republicans because of the second law of politics:

Never stand between your opponent and that cliff he's trying to run over.
Both parties are dead. They have abandoned their principles and cater to the tards at the fringes.

O'rly?

david-duke.jpg

Colon Powell is a Republican too.

Mr. Duke works for CNN
"I can't be racist. Some of my best friends are black!"

Colin Powell does not like Trump. He endorsed Hillary, dipshit.

Would you like to see Trump on CNN? There are plenty of clips of him telling the world how much he likes Nancy Pelosi and that there are no WMDs in Iraq and how Bush should be impeached and how we should ban assault weapons and legalize late term abortions and invade Libya.

The vast majority of his donations went to pro-abortion Democrats. Including the Clinton Foundation.

His entire family funded Schumer's first three senate races.

Trump is punking you tards.

It just gets goodier and goodier in Virginia.

Those Democrats can't help themselves, can they?

They think life is unfair, don't they?

Why can't a couple of good old Democrat White boys dress up in Blackface and a Democrat Black Boy not be stopped by the word "no" to get him some nookie?

What is the world coming to?

He was 19 at the time.

You do a disservice to liberals when you call "progress"ives liberal. Golfing Gator is a prog.

Progs are the exact opposite of liberal, though they do enjoy entertaining dumb ideas assaulting science, economics and logic.

If anything, the only things "liberal" about today's progs are liberal meanings, and liberal accountability.

Sounds like democrats are going to have to add a few of new questions to the debates.
At any point in your life did you wear blackface?
At any point in your life did you falsely claim to be Native America?
At any point in your life did you sexually assault a woman?

All must die according to Trump..

Bullshit, it's your side of the aisle that want these people exterminated.
My side of the isle, so I am correct...
well the dims do own the KKK. I don't find this shocking in the least. i've been saying it for forever.
So the Northern Democrats created the KKK, hmmmm...

Actually it was southern Democrats- folks like LBJ, Carter, Gore and the Clintons.

Forum List

Back