Lol, third in line for VA governor also admits to blackface episode

Mr. Herring, as well as Mr. Northam must immediately resign over Blackfacegate.

In addition, Lt Gov. Fairfax needs to immediately resign for accusations of sexual assault where we must believe the broad.

That will open up Virginia for a conservative mandate

And he's another Dim of course :laugh:.

And the hysteria continues.

Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring admitted to wearing blackface during a college party in 1980, the latest stunning, political bombshell to rock Richmond as the state’s embattled governor and lieutenant governor also find themselves embroiled in scandal.

In a lengthy statement on Wednesday, Herring said he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to look like a black rapper during a party as an undergraduate at the University of Virginia.

FAIRFAX ACCUSER RETAINS FIRM THAT REPRESENTED BLASEY FORD

"In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song,” Herring said. “It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes – and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others – we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”
Duplicate thread, Einstein. I'm not chewing my cabbage twice, but I don't think he did anything wrong.

A white person going in blackface is always racist. Even if he is a coal miner or playing a chimney sweep.

Liberals Have Done A Number On Virginia...And Themselves

GOVERNOR: Black Face
LT GOVERNOR: Sexual Assault
3RD IN LINE: Black Face

The 'Criminal Who Started It All'

upload_2019-2-6_12-34-11.jpeg

Al Jolson....

Last edited:
A white person going in blackface is always racist. Even if he is a coal miner or playing a chimney sweep.
Chimney Sweep? Yeah, history, culture, the actual facts of what a job entails, etc... matters not.

Mary Poppins' - Racist.....Chimney Sweeps had soot on them.

Are liberals suggesting only Blacks should have done Chimney Sweeping? If so, isn't THAT 'racist'?

Of course (not really), the problem was burning coal to stay warm - those bastards!

Duplicate thread, Einstein. I'm not chewing my cabbage twice, but I don't think he did anything wrong.
he didn't

but Megyn Kelley got canned and shamed for even suggesting that a white person dressing up as a black person w makeup is not always racist - (no, she is not my favorite & yes she got paid)

it's toxic right now & most of the blame for it lies with the left (insofar as the hysteria - YES, if I am being honest, I would say that this started with Clinton & has escalated with each new POTUS; it is at fever pitch now & I am seeing what looks like "witch hunts")

I wonder who the 4th in line is :laugh:.

Hillarious to watch the party that lives by the SJW's, die by the SJW's. :iyfyus.jpg:

Chimney Sweep? Yeah, history, culture, the actual facts of what a job entails, etc... matters not.

Mary Poppins' - Racist.....Chimney Sweeps had soot on them.

Are liberals suggesting only Blacks should have done Chimney Sweeping? If so, isn't THAT 'racist'?

Of course (not really), the problem was burning coal to stay warm - those bastards!

This kind of thing is just wrong,and pictures like this one need to be at least touched up so the honky miners aren't offensive

Welsh History Month: How the pub played a crucial role in working-class Welsh life

And he's another Dim of course :laugh:.

And the hysteria continues.

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring admitted to wearing blackface during a college party in 1980, the latest stunning, political bombshell to rock Richmond as the state’s embattled governor and lieutenant governor also find themselves embroiled in scandal.

In a lengthy statement on Wednesday, Herring said he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to look like a black rapper during a party as an undergraduate at the University of Virginia.

FAIRFAX ACCUSER RETAINS FIRM THAT REPRESENTED BLASEY FORD

"In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song,” Herring said. “It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes – and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others – we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”
51812042_10157157501262089_5376899158777004032_n.jpg

In addition, Lt Gov. Fairfax needs to immediately resign for accusations of sexual assault where we must believe the broad.

Yes, because the Republican party has made it very clear just how much they HATE minorities.

Yes, because the Republican party has made it very clear just how much they HATE minorities.

Its not the Republicans who are dressing in Triple K sheets and blackface.

Its not the Republicans who are dressing in Triple K sheets and blackface.
O'rly?

david-duke.jpg

Forum List

Back