Lol, third in line for VA governor also admits to blackface episode

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And he's another Dim of course :laugh:.

And the hysteria continues.

Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring admitted to wearing blackface during a college party in 1980, the latest stunning, political bombshell to rock Richmond as the state’s embattled governor and lieutenant governor also find themselves embroiled in scandal.

In a lengthy statement on Wednesday, Herring said he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to look like a black rapper during a party as an undergraduate at the University of Virginia.

FAIRFAX ACCUSER RETAINS FIRM THAT REPRESENTED BLASEY FORD

"In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song,” Herring said. “It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes – and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others – we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”

Virginia Democrats have some serious issues.

Though I probably didn’t need to say Virginia

The Left created their Tyrannical Godless Puritanical PC Culture, and now it's out of control taking their own people out.

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring admitted to wearing blackface during a college party in 1980, the latest stunning, political bombshell to rock Richmond as the state’s embattled governor and lieutenant governor also find themselves embroiled in scandal.

In a lengthy statement on Wednesday, Herring said he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to look like a black rapper during a party as an undergraduate at the University of Virginia.

"In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song,” Herring said. “It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes – and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others – we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”
Duplicate thread, Einstein. I'm not chewing my cabbage twice, but I don't think he did anything wrong.

Duplicate thread, Einstein. I'm not chewing my cabbage twice, but I don't think he did anything wrong.

Tell that to your party.

Yup, the Governor and Lt. Governor don't feel they did anything wrong either...go figure.

Tell that to your party.
Not my party.
I saw the Northam & buddy costumes as a joke thing; two parties who are sworn enemies, like a cat and a dog walking around hugging each other. Or a priest with a cross and a vampire. That kind of thing. It even had an Ebony and Ivory feel to it, in my naivete. But I didn't think of the victimization part because I'm not a black person who has been victimized by the KKK and I didn't recognize his makeup as blackface, necessarily. Didn't have the big white clownish lips or anything. How do you make yourself black without black makeup?
But I was being naive. If it is offensive to black people, I give them permission to be offended. When you think of how many kids dressed up as Michael Jackson back in the day, I can't imagine why Herring would be in trouble, though. I suppose I'm probably wrong about this, too.

What really ticks me off is how Democrats want to avoid these topics when it comes to their people, but even the slightest unfounded rumor about their opposition and it's recklessly hammered home in the media, and by the politicians 24-7.

Look how they treated Kavanaugh.

But Fairfax? "Who is that guy?" "I haven't heard of this incident." They avoid the topic like the plague.

Shoe polish is easier to clean off if you aren't even old enough to shave yet.

Forum List

Back