Lol, third in line for VA governor also admits to blackface episode

NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “Fuck that bitch.”

@GeoffRBennett & @jonallendc

Kasie Hunt (@kasie) February 6, 2019

The term "bitch" is a terrible slur that offends all broads. I can't see how Fairfax can stay in office.

if i am not mistaken 'kkk' is a legal organization in the USA same as the 'black panthers' , democrat party . , 'aclu' , southern poverty law center , nazis and 'naacp' . ---------------- just saying .
For tax purposes due to losing their asses in the 1970's to tax evasion fines..

NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

The term "bitch" is a terrible slur that offends all broads. I can't see how Fairfax can stay in office.

He is a Democrat. Also a Black. The rules don't apply to him.

I can't believe this is where the left have brought us to. can anyone say PC?

The Left can't let this go, however. Not after they made the big shit about President Trump's violation of Political Correctness in his Access Hollywood interview.

The Left can't let this go, however. Not after they made the big shit about President Trump's violation of Political Correctness in his Access Hollywood interview.
I didn't care about trump's piece, and I certainly don't care about this dude, believe me. I'll remain consistent with my belief that we are americans that have a right to say whatever we want except bomb in a crowded place.

Bet this sells well in Virginia

612DDWwlAFL._SL1000_.jpg

Sounds like democrats are going to have to add a few of new questions to the debates.
At any point in your life did you wear blackface?
At any point in your life did you falsely claim to be Native America?
At any point in your life did you sexually assault a woman?
and if they say yes to all, they're in!!!

I didn't care about trump's piece, and I certainly don't care about this dude, believe me. I'll remain consistent with my belief that we are americans that have a right to say whatever we want except bomb in a crowded place.
------------------------------ technicality or just messing around . But the old saw about FIRE but i say that its ok Except that it should never be done unless you want to be Arrested . ------------- just saying !!

The whole black-face thing is daft. Who the hell cares? Apart from some dopey lefty asshats that is!! But hey: the Dems made their own cesspool so now they get to wallow in it.

Greg

------------------------------ technicality or just messing around . But the old saw about FIRE but i say that its ok Except that it should never be done unless you want to be Arrested . ------------- just saying !!
I was attempting to hit all crowded places like a plane. so I choose bomb. thanks for helping though, fire fits as well.

Don't you know the dems are no longer racists. They CHANGED. That is why they specialize in racial division and victimhood. They do it to show they Care.

And he's another Dim of course :laugh:.

And the hysteria continues.

Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring admitted to wearing blackface during a college party in 1980, the latest stunning, political bombshell to rock Richmond as the state’s embattled governor and lieutenant governor also find themselves embroiled in scandal.

In a lengthy statement on Wednesday, Herring said he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to look like a black rapper during a party as an undergraduate at the University of Virginia.

FAIRFAX ACCUSER RETAINS FIRM THAT REPRESENTED BLASEY FORD

"In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song,” Herring said. “It sounds ridiculous even now writing it. But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes – and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others – we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”
Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party
Duplicate thread, Einstein. I'm not chewing my cabbage twice, but I don't think he did anything wrong.

I don't think he did either, but the irony is just beyond hilarious. In fact, has even ONE single Republican been found to have worn black face in the well ever? Did orange man bad ever wear black face?

Republicans are the only party that doesn’t want to enslave people

I didn't think of the victimization part because I'm not a black person who has been victimized by the KKK

Neither have 99.9% of the rest of Americans.

Do you get offended when you see a black person with straight blonde hair? Do you call that cultural appropriation or just think "lol that looks stupid" and move on with your life?

I didn't think of the victimization part because I'm not a black person who has been victimized by the KKK

Do you get offended when you see a black person with straight blonde hair? Do you call that cultural appropriation or just think "lol that looks stupid" and move on with your life?

I get offended when I see white men and boys wearing their pants in the sagging mode and their buts are hanging out. I see that as an appropriation of black culture.

I get offended when I see white men and boys wearing their pants in the sagging mode and their buts are hanging out. I see that as an appropriation of black culture.
I don't. I see it as uneducated white trash.

Democrats are bad about electing racists and rapists, aren't they?

The Democrat leadership only like Blacks as long as the Blacks vote to keep them in power, otherwise the Blacks are to be sexually assaulted, ridiculed with Blackface and demeaned.

Blacks in America need to form their own party. They can call it the Welfare Party. The Illegals will probably join them.

Forum List

Back