Lol, third in line for VA governor also admits to blackface episode

All must die according to Trump..

Bullshit, it's your side of the aisle that want these people exterminated.
My side of the isle, so I am correct...
well the dims do own the KKK. I don't find this shocking in the least. i've been saying it for forever.
So the Northern Democrats created the KKK, hmmmm...
I know the democrats created the KKK, they can recruit from where ever I supposed.

I know that Robert Byrd was a KKK member from West Virginia. your thoughts?

well the dims do own the KKK. I don't find this shocking in the least. i've been saying it for forever.
I know the democrats created the KKK, they can recruit from where ever I supposed.

The original Triple K was recruited from Confederate veterans. In the late 1860's America was less mobile, and the southlands of America had a lot greater number of those men.

In subsequent years, they became more of nationwide outfit.

The original Triple K was recruited from Confederate veterans. In the late 1860's America was less mobile, and the southlands of America had a lot greater number of those men.

moonglow never heard of Robert Byrd I supposed.

----------------------------------- and 'robert byrd' was 'hilarys' mentor according to 'hilary' .

I have yet I doubt he organized the KKK after the Civil War.

I think he was old enough.

-------------------------------------- yeah , but 'dem' 'robert byrd' was a bigshot in the 'kkk' ranks as he wasn't just a simple member Moonglow .

----------------------------------- and 'robert byrd' was 'hilarys' mentor according to 'hilary' .
And for years I have lived close to the Grand Wizard of the local chapter in NE Ok, SW Mo and Nw Ark yet I have never once wanted to be a member.

I didn't say he did. I merely answered your question. your question didn't have anything to do with what I wrote, but it is who you are correct liar?

-------------------------------------- yeah , but 'dem' 'robert byrd' was a bigshot in the 'kkk' ranks as he wasn't just a simple member Moonglow .
So what? Many folks were both repubs and dems....It wasn't just about black people it was about minorities and Papist, nationalism and white pride...I grew up in an area infested with those types.

And for years I have lived close to the Grand Wizard of the local chapter in NE Ok, SW Mo and Nw Ark yet I have never once wanted to be a member.
you must not want to control people like democrats in politics do.

So what? Many folks were both repubs and dems....It wasn't just about black people it was about minorities and Papist, nationalism and white pride...I grew up in an area infested with those types.
doesn't matter, the fact remains the kkk is owned by the dims. dude you can drop trou all fking day, but you can't argue that point.

What would it gain me to put out the effort to control them. I am the exact opposite. Let them do as they please if it breaks the law arrest them or change the laws...

if i am not mistaken 'kkk' is a legal organization in the USA same as the 'black panthers' , democrat party . , 'aclu' , southern poverty law center , nazis and 'naacp' . ---------------- just saying .

doesn't matter, the fact remains the kkk is owned by the dims. dude you can drop trou all fking day, but you can't argue that point.
You can play ignorant all you like but I know the difference.They also made moonshine...

What would it gain me to put out the effort to control them. I am the exact opposite. Let them do as they please if it breaks the law arrest them or change the laws...
I never asked you to control anyone. I give two shits. I know what the dims and kkk do. they love control.

You can play ignorant all you like but I know the difference.They also made moonshine...
still made today. again, so fking what? dims own the kkk. I give two shits beyond that fact.

milk jugs!!!

if i am not mistaken 'kkk' is a legal organization in the USA same as the 'black panthers' , democrat party . , 'aclu' , southern poverty law center , nazis and 'naacp' . ---------------- just saying .
all control fks each and every fking one of them.

NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “Fuck that bitch.”

@GeoffRBennett & @jonallendc

Kasie Hunt (@kasie) February 6, 2019

NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “Fuck that bitch.”

@GeoffRBennett & @jonallendc

Kasie Hunt (@kasie) February 6, 2019
I can't believe this is where the left have brought us to. can anyone say PC?

Forum List

Back