Watch Joe Biden, the man who got 81million honest votes, and ask yourself: What in the creeping Hell is going on in America?

Watch this creep and explain how this could happen here.

Well as I have said many, many, times about 2020. Both Biden and Trump were Steaming Piles of Shit. Roughly 40% of Biden Voters were primarily motivated to vote against Trump.

I’ve explained this so often it may need to go in my sig line. But for some reason the RW just can’t deal with that.

Now of course as we enter 2024 we see it is a little different. Biden is still a Steaming pile of Shit. However Trump is a flaming pile of Shit.

MAGAs have already convinced their limited number of cult members that trump actually won. If your crazies are stupid enough to believe trump's big lie, they can easily be convinced that Biden is less than perfect. Biden is doing fine, There aren't enough crazies to elect trump this time.

BDS explains it.

You and your side are such awful human beings, decent people will vote for anything that opposes you.

Plus, Biden is pretty awesome.
Lol. your side is preoccupied with Stormy Daniels. People who listen to Stormy Daniels will "swallow anything".

It will not be long before those that supported alleged President Piss Pants will be bracketed with the Germs who did little if anything to prevent Hitler ruling for a time .

Or failed to get rid of his impersonator , Nutty Yahoo , the Nazi Israeli .

Well as I have said many, many, times about 2020. Both Biden and Trump were Steaming Piles of Shit. Roughly 40% of Biden Voters were primarily motivated to vote against Trump.

I’ve explained this so often it may need to go in my sig line. But for some reason the RW just can’t deal with that.

Now of course as we enter 2024 we see it is a little different. Biden is still a Steaming pile of Shit. However Trump is a flaming pile of Shit.
They can't admit to themselves that so many people, across the political spectrum, don't adore Trump like they do.

I never would have thought I'd be voting Democratic. I was perfectly fine voting third party. But this profoundly damaged orange buffoon made me change my mind, at least with him on the ticket. And worse, it made me realize that America isn't what I thought it was. No way this many Americans could fall for such a blatant con man.

They're so emotionally invested in this person that they just refuse to see outside their manipulated reality. The world has seen this before, and it never ends well.

Last edited:
They can't admit to themselves that so many people, across the political spectrum, don't adore Trump like they do.

I never would have thought I'd be voting Democratic. I was perfectly fine voting third party. But this profoundly damaged orange buffoon made me change my mind, at least with him on the ticket. And worse, it made me realize that America isn't what I thought it was. No way this many Americans could fall for such a blatant con man.

They're so emotionally invested in this person that they just refuse to see outside their manipulated reality. The world has seen this before, and it never ends well.
Lol. That is foolishness. No one adores anyone. The founding of the country is at stake here which is why they came up with all those special votes. The elites can't just push aside the will of the people because the Constitution forbids it. But what you can do is corrupt the voting system at scale using useful idiots convinced they are on a mission to produce an outcome for the "greater good". It has nothing to do with any candidate.

BDS explains it.

You and your side are such awful human beings, decent people will vote for anything that opposes you.

Plus, Biden is pretty awesome.
It's the endless comments like that which is destroying the nation. We will not survive this and are not doing well even now.

And worse, it made me realize that America isn't what I thought it was. No way this many Americans could fall for such a blatant con man.
------------------------------------------------
M'58.......recall the popularity of Jerry Springer? The Gong Show? HoneyBooBoo? Old-time circus 'freak-shows'?
So, yupper, the fanboys & fangirls within that cohort really really do exist in America.

Civility, manners, decorum, decency.....well, those things are useful in keeping at bay that 'freak-show' fanbase. But the shrilling of the MAGA/QAnon'rs can....and too often recently..... will smother for awhile the human instinct for cooperation and 'get-along-ness' so essential in making societies work.

The grievance-think of MAGA prevents them from being responsibly and positively engaged in American democracy. One cannot make America great, now, again, or in the future with MAGA-thinkers being so unhappy with the life they created for themselves and their families. The fault is their own 'operator-error'....but they are over-energized in finding someone else to blame their own failures upon.

IMHO

It will not be long before those that supported alleged President Piss Pants will be bracketed with the Germs who did little if anything to prevent Hitler ruling for a time .

Or failed to get rid of his impersonator , Nutty Yahoo , the Nazi Israeli .

Ah the Desperation to get a President who will defer to the desires of the Rodina is obvious.

People admit that President Biden is in pitiful mental and physical shape.

BUT many people "dislike" and fear Mr. Trump so much that they will vote for President Biden no matter what condition he is in.

Tonight (Saturday, April 27), President Biden is scheduled to speak at the Washington Correspondents' Dinner. He will no doubt give a fantastic presentation, as he did at the State of the Union. His handlers have naturally had him practice the speech for days. (Check C-Span or CNN about 7 p.m., Eastern time.)

1714236822161.png

Forum List

Back