Liz Cheney: Those conservatives who led the charge not to certify the election should be disqualified from running for President.

Chang? I'm a "shill for Langley". Just ask that ram fan kid.

Hey, we have Iranian spy Kerry in the Quid Pro regime, so the idea that the CIA is in the pocket of your government isn't much of a stretch.
God damn you're funny.

Several nuts short of a full pouch, but funny as hell.

DERP

{ "Our former government officials have certainly talked to people around the world, but to undermine foreign policy is something else," Keane added. "And what are we talking about? They were telling Zarif, 'Wait, don't give in to the Trump Administration, wait it out. A new administration is coming, it'll be likely much more friendlier to you.' That's a horrific behavior." }

Four-Star General Jack Keane Unsurprised by John Kerry Iran Allegations, Calls it 'Horrific Behavior' (newsweek.com)

You're as dumb as you are dishonest.

So you would have preferred Donald Trump be allowed to start a war with Iran? Is that what you're trying to say?
Lurch had no say in whether or not America went to war during the Trump Presidency, Stupid.

You really are a clueless dolt.

Hey, we have Iranian spy Kerry in the Quid Pro regime, so the idea that the CIA is in the pocket of your government isn't much of a stretch.
God damn you're funny.

DERP

{ "Our former government officials have certainly talked to people around the world, but to undermine foreign policy is something else," Keane added. "And what are we talking about? They were telling Zarif, 'Wait, don't give in to the Trump Administration, wait it out. A new administration is coming, it'll be likely much more friendlier to you.' That's a horrific behavior." }

Four-Star General Jack Keane Unsurprised by John Kerry Iran Allegations, Calls it 'Horrific Behavior' (newsweek.com)

So you would have preferred Donald Trump be allowed to start a war with Iran? Is that what you're trying to say?

President Trump didn't want to start a war with anyone at all, much less Iran.

As you may remember, he reached out to the North Korean people, the junior members of the Axis of Evil. Trump's goal was also to reach out to Iran. Can you imagine golf resorts and 5 star hotels in Tehran and other locations on the Persian Gulf and the Caspian?

But pressuring the mullahs to accept peace was the strategery here.

President Trump didn't want to start a war with anyone at all, much less Iran.

As you may remember, he reached out to the North Korean people, the junior members of the Axis of Evil. Trump's goal was also to reach out to Iran. Can you imagine golf resorts and 5 star hotels in Tehran and other locations on the Persian Gulf and the Caspian?

But pressuring the mullahs to accept peace was the strategery here.

That Trump refused to start any wars is what caused the neo-cons to join with the Nazis in trying to bring him down.

Trumps refusal to start a war in Syria when he was ordered to is what caused Mattis and the other military brass to turn on him.

Perpetual war is the income flow for most of our rulers.

God damn you're funny.

DERP

He or she doesn't really know what they are trying to say, they just pick the opposite of anything I do and start screeching.

So many butthurt sore-loser Trump cult pajama bois, all weeping their fascist sore-loser tears.

Good. If fascists are crying, it means good things are happening. They wouldn't be weeping if the cause of fascism wasn't being hurt.

I collect those fascist tears and bathe in them, you know. It restores my youth. Keep 'em coming, Trump cult losers.

So, am I correct in thinking you support Trump and believe in Trumpism?
Matters of temperament and personal style notwithstanding, I think Trump has done a good job as president.
Look at the cratering economy, the chaos at the border and the war in Israel/Palestine for three examples
of how Trump led us solidly and without trouble whereas your guy, Cognitively Disadvantaged Joe, not
so much.

Thanks for checking in, however.

Filing this thread under Don't Give A Damn.
Cheney's opinions are irrelevant and the answer to a question (What does Liz Cheney think?) no one has ever
asked themselves.
Only a fool would think her opinion mattes.

So, am I correct in thinking you support Trump and believe in Trumpism?

So am I correct in thinking you support Marx and believe in Marxism?

Well, no shit...

Forum List

Back