Liz Cheney: Those conservatives who led the charge not to certify the election should be disqualified from running for President.

Chang? I'm a "shill for Langley". Just ask that ram fan kid.

Hey, we have Iranian spy Kerry in the Quid Pro regime, so the idea that the CIA is in the pocket of your government isn't much of a stretch.
God damn you're funny.

Several nuts short of a full pouch, but funny as hell.

DERP

{ "Our former government officials have certainly talked to people around the world, but to undermine foreign policy is something else," Keane added. "And what are we talking about? They were telling Zarif, 'Wait, don't give in to the Trump Administration, wait it out. A new administration is coming, it'll be likely much more friendlier to you.' That's a horrific behavior." }

Four-Star General Jack Keane Unsurprised by John Kerry Iran Allegations, Calls it 'Horrific Behavior' (newsweek.com)

You're as dumb as you are dishonest.

This is exactly what Ms. Cheney said
Well, she's just dreaming. This is the Trumpster party for now. Everyone else is an evil commie.

I'm tempted to say that a lousy 2022 might wake it up, but they'd just claim that the election was rigged. Again.

Crazy stuff.
You ain't seen crazy yet... but it's coming. Wakey, wakey...

E0CDf7nX0AA4Xhz

/thread

Hey, we have Iranian spy Kerry in the Quid Pro regime, so the idea that the CIA is in the pocket of your government isn't much of a stretch.
God damn you're funny.

DERP

{ "Our former government officials have certainly talked to people around the world, but to undermine foreign policy is something else," Keane added. "And what are we talking about? They were telling Zarif, 'Wait, don't give in to the Trump Administration, wait it out. A new administration is coming, it'll be likely much more friendlier to you.' That's a horrific behavior." }

Four-Star General Jack Keane Unsurprised by John Kerry Iran Allegations, Calls it 'Horrific Behavior' (newsweek.com)

And you're still missing a few buttons on your remote.

God damn you're funny.

DERP

And you're still missing a few buttons on your remote.

Clever comeback........not.

Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.
Dude you're so full of shit in a court of law with all that service of process that you could be court-martialed any day and charged with sedition just for what you've been posting on this forum.

Well, she's just dreaming. This is the Trumpster party for now. Everyone else is an evil commie.

I'm tempted to say that a lousy 2022 might wake it up, but they'd just claim that the election was rigged. Again.

Crazy stuff.
Well, at least the authorities are on to you guys now.

Liz is an idiot. She thinks Reaganomics, unnecessary wars and open borders are the answer. Reagan was bamboozled by neocons when he was President. He wasn't nearly as economically astute as Trump so he was vulnerable to the Liz Cheney like RINOs of that time.

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
That means she is saying none of the Dem candidates should have been allowed to run and Biden is illegitimate, because they never accepted the 2016 election results and were as the AG Bill Barr stated: "participating and orchestrated a coup".
Resist means=insurrection.
Biden had a big part in that Russia Russia Russia charade.
Did Cheney propose impeaching Biden? If not, then she is talking out both sides of her mouth.
She might even be blackmailed by mobster style Dems thus compromised.

God damn you're funny.

DERP

So you would have preferred Donald Trump be allowed to start a war with Iran? Is that what you're trying to say?

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
I agree with her, but she doesn't go nearly far enough. Those people violated their oaths to the constitution and are now ineligible to serve in congress in any form.

Banning political opponents.....

th
Nope. I didn't ban them. They disqualified themselves.

No you support banning them for political viewpoints.

FOAD you proto-fascist bed wetting cuck.

Crazy stuff.

The democrat authorities are rounding up enemies of the Reich.

1619614822473.png

Is that you on the left, Mac?

Crazy stuff.

The democrat authorities are rounding up enemies of the Reich.

View attachment 484813

Is that you on the left, Mac?
Yes, that's me.

Crazy stuff.

What do you mean by "wake up"?

If the Republican Party nominates Liz Cheney, they are going to have to find a way to replace the tens of millions of Little Trumpsters in the GOP if they hope to win.

If they just want to run Cheney and aim to just "keep it respectable" and don't seek a 1st place finish, its a very viable situation.

So you would have preferred Donald Trump be allowed to start a war with Iran? Is that what you're trying to say?

So you want Quid Pro start a war with Russia to hide his corruption in Ukraine? Is that what you're trying to say?

John Kerry is an agent of Iran, bought and paid for. He engaged in treason AGAIN by providing details of the Israeli (you Nazis fucking HATE the Jews) strikes in Syria.

{

Two House Republicans, Elise Stefanik (R-NY) and Jim Banks (R-IL), called on Kerry to be removed even before the results of any probe.

“This is a criminal act and John Kerry must be immediately investigated and PROSECUTED,” Stefanik wrote on Twitter. “President Biden must immediately remove John Kerry from any government or advisory position.” Banks told Washington Free Beacon that Kerry should resign “immediately” and that the investigation should be “retrospective.”

Two former officials in the Trump administration, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, also called for Kerry to shed light on the allegations.

“Secretary Kerry, can you please explain to the American people why you disclosed information about Israeli operations to Iranian FM @JZarif? We’ve known for years you were helping him. Americans deserve to know why,” Pompeo wrote on Twitter.

}

Calls for Kerry's Resignation Mount After Bombshell Allegations Surface by Reagan McCarthy (townhall.com)

Kerry is a traitor, which is WHY Quid Pro selected him.

Forum List

Back