Liz Cheney: Those conservatives who led the charge not to certify the election should be disqualified from running for President.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
This is exactly what Ms. Cheney said

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.

Last edited:

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree with very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.

Seig Heil indeed.

Opposition to the Reich will NOT BE TOLERATED!

Cheney is desperate. She knows she's going to lose.
Unless the cheating is used to install a RINO. If they don't cheat, the Rs will take back Congress and the Oval Office. They know this and that's why they are pushing to dump the filibuster and ram through HR1.

Democrats nominated a candidate for president with a copy of a B.C. that wouldn't even qualify for a drivers license but the wife of a former VP wants to deny republicans the right to run for president because they "led the charge"? Liz belongs in the same loony bin with Joe.

Liz will easily win re-election.

She is correct that any candidate who was for challenging the electoral results or for the insurgency should not be a candidate.

They should be arrested and tried for sedition.

The Trumplican candidates as a group will be a massive failure, which they will blame on a rigged election because they cannot accept they are despised by at least two of three voters, or even more.

She is the daughter of Dick "I can't shoot straight" Cheney and is talking about disqualifying politicians?

'the new Bush biography is the elder man’s recollection that while Cheney had been his defence secretary, he had commissioned a study on how many tactical nuclear weapons would be needed to eliminate a division of Saddam Hussein’s Republican Guard.'

George Bush Sr book reveals a more dangerous Dick Cheney than anyone knew

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

I agree with her, but she doesn't go nearly far enough. Those people violated their oaths to the constitution and are now ineligible to serve in congress in any form.

Well, she's just dreaming. This is the Trumpster party for now. Everyone else is an evil commie.

I'm tempted to say that a lousy 2022 might wake it up, but they'd just claim that the election was rigged. Again.

Crazy stuff.
How does a crazed warmonger and daughter of another crazed warmonger become a Congress critter?

Yet another example of the failed state we’ve become.

Nobody gives a shit what her "view" is beyond single digit IQ Dimwingers like you.

Too bad the Constitution says otherwise.

Banning people from running, how fascist of you.

Forum List

Back