Liz Cheney: Those conservatives who led the charge not to certify the election should be disqualified from running for President.

This is exactly what Ms. Cheney said

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
Nobody gives a shit what her "view" is beyond single digit IQ Dimwingers like you.
Lol..given how many posts you have made in this thread obviously you do give a shit.
Don't confuse me mocking you and Liz for giving a shit about what she thinks, Simpleton.

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
Nobody gives a shit what her "view" is beyond single digit IQ Dimwingers like you.
Lol..given how many posts you have made in this thread obviously you do give a shit.
Don't confuse me mocking you and Liz for giving a shit about what she thinks, Simpleton.
Lol...Face it you were so triggered by this thread you could not posting to it. You are so transparent.

Last edited:

Lol...Face it you were so triggered by this thread you could not posting to it. You are so transparent.
Not sure if you sucking Liz's dick is gonna trigger me anytime soon, Sport. :itsok:

Not sure if you sucking Liz's dick is gonna trigger me anytime soon, Sport. :itsok:
Still can’t stop posting, can you? Liz Cheney has set you off probably because you were such a big “Dick” Cheney supporter back in the day.

Still can’t stop posting, can you? Liz Cheney has set you off probably because you were such a big “Dick” Cheney supporter back in the day.
:itsok:

I agree with her, but she doesn't go nearly far enough. Those people violated their oaths to the constitution and are now ineligible to serve in congress in any form.
What would you know of the US Constitution, Chang?

I get that you're an enemy of America seeking the utter and complete destruction of the Republic and the Constitution, but your post is just stupid - flat out retarded.

Too bad the Constitution says otherwise.

Banning people from running, how fascist of you.

Nazis gunna be Nazis, it's their way.

Note how none of the drooling Nazis can quite come up with exactly what portion of the Constitution was violated. The patriot Senators defied the Reich, so the fascist democrat vermin want revenge.

I agree with her, but she doesn't go nearly far enough. Those people violated their oaths to the constitution and are now ineligible to serve in congress in any form.
What would you know of the US Constitution, Chang?

I get that you're an enemy of America seeking the utter and complete destruction of the Republic and the Constitution, but your post is just stupid - flat out retarded.
Chang? I'm a "shill for Langley". Just ask that ram fan kid.

You are so triggered, perhaps even as much as the first time Obama was elected. Not only a black man, but a black man's middle name that was "Hussein." Triggered by race and ethnicity. A solid minority of outrage and resentment was allowed to build and then burst out of the sewer with Trump's election. His defeat means that these haters will be forced back into the sewer and are just raging and raging and raging.

You are so triggered, perhaps even as much as the first time Obama was elected. Not only a black man, but a black man's middle name that was "Hussein." Triggered by race and ethnicity. A solid minority of outrage and resentment was allowed to build and then burst out of the sewer with Trump's election. His defeat means that these haters will be forced back into the sewer and are just raging and raging and raging.

Not nearly as much as you were where Trump was elected.

You and your filthy Reich engaged in treason to try and remove the legally elected President by spying on him and fabricating dirt, colluding with Russia to create the dirty dossier, obstructing justice, engaging in illegal and unethical prosecution of those around the president.

And you want to talk names? What did you Nazi vermin call Trump?

The "haters" are you Nazis. You have your scapegoat - Der Juden - the whites that you so bitterly hate and use the full force of government and the Reich Propaganda corps to haze.

Such a joke for you fascist pigs to try and pretend to the high ground.

Anyone sliding into the sewers will find you Nazi scum already there.

Herr Himmler, can you point out where the patriot Senators who defied your filthy Reich "violated the constitution?"

Trump's Electoral College Victory Challenged by Democrats (newsweek.com)
That makes no sense.

:lol:

You Nazis do tend to be dumb as dogshit....

Herr Himmler, what is it that you claim the patriots "violated the Constitution" (which you, nor any Nazi democrat has ever read) with?

The standard lie is they challenged the EC certification - which as I showed you scumbag Nazis did in 2017.

Forum List

Back