Liz Cheney down 22-30 points to Hageman....Polls have gone dark.

After all that President Trump did for the Cheneys, most notably deciding not to extradite the Vice President to The Hague to face war crimes charges, you would think that his daughter would be a little bit more grateful.
Mobsters always demand “respect”, whether they deserve it or not.

Yeah, "I don't LIKE her" has nothing to do with emptions. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

The logical non-emotional reason for Wyoming voters to reject Cheney is due to the fact she will be ineffective if elected.

This fall, there are two possible results- either the D's win or the R's win.

If the D's win, she is just a minority party representative with no influence on policy. If the R's win, the Republican leadership doesn't trust her with leadership or other vital positions. A Cheney win is a lose-lose proposition for Wyoming citizens.

The logical non-emotional reason for Wyoming voters to reject Cheney is due to the fact she will be ineffective if elected.

If the D's win, she is just a minority party representative with no influence on policy. If the R's win, the Republican leadership doesn't trust her with leadership or other vital positions. A Cheney win is a lose-lose proposition for Wyoming citizens.

Damn, someone is using logic for a change!

:clap2::clap2::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::clap::clap:

If the D's win, she is just a minority party representative with no influence on policy. If the R's win, the Republican leadership doesn't trust her with leadership or other vital positions. A Cheney win is a lose-lose proposition for Wyoming citizens…
…but a win for the rule of law.

Expected, as she is on the Jan 6th committee. The voters are punishing her for that, the trampers don't want to find out the truth. I don't know I would never live in Wyoming which are voters are all wrong.
Geez, Penny...you're starting to sound like Kamala! Just saying...

Hey I get it. 90% obedience is just not good enough. It has to be 100% or BOOM you are gone. It is the only true way to have any freedom!
She failed in the expectations that the citizens of WY set for her and chose her own dark path.....It really matters shit-all what either of us think, it's up to the citizens of WY......Daddy despised Trump so she must too did not play well with them so she's getting primaried....Just exactly as it should be.

Forum List

Back