Donald Trump to Hold Rally with Harriet Hageman to Oust Liz Cheney

Trump is losing Republicans. I know they want to win the election, but Trump is too stupid and vicious for them.
Trump used the Republicans in the beginning, he placated them to get what he wanted. Now the Republicans are using him and they will use him up until he's gone.

Yup…..our liberal-run education on full display.
No it's modern technology on display I use a voice machine it doesn't always print out the words right but if you can't comprehend the meeting then you have the problem.

Trump used the Republicans in the beginning, he placated them to get what he wanted. Now the Republicans are using him and they will use him up until he's gone.

This I what you idiots can't get into your pea brains.

Republicans and President Trump are like minded.

I get that you all look at everything as who can we use.

We don't - we look for people that we can work with.

This I what you idiots can't get into your pea brains.

Republicans and President Trump are like minded.

I get that you all look at everything as who can we use.

We don't - we look for people that we can work with.
You're calling us pea brains when you can't see you've been had by a con man and the biggest liar in the world. Watch what happens when your party nominates someone for president. I'm certain it's going to be a real shit show and the end result will not be trump. He's too old, too egotistical and selfish, too big a liar, too unreliable, and definitely way too unstable way. The man is absolutely nuts. Yes psychotic, unable to handle the truth or reality. He lives in his own little fantasy where he thinks his hair is perfect, where he only picks the best people and where he knows more and better than anyone else. You picked a real winner there. Good luck with that.

No it's modern technology on display I use a voice machine it doesn't always print out the words right but if you can't comprehend the meeting then you have the problem.

You're calling us pea brains when you can't see you've been had by a con man and the biggest liar in the world. Watch what happens when your party nominates someone for president. I'm certain it's going to be a real shit show and the end result will not be trump. He's too old, too egotistical and selfish, too big a liar, too unreliable, and definitely way too unstable way. The man is absolutely nuts. Yes psychotic, unable to handle the truth or reality. He lives in his own little fantasy where he thinks his hair is perfect, where he only picks the best people and where he knows more and better than anyone else. You picked a real winner there. Good luck with that.

Confirmation of pea brain
Thank you.

And you have acknowledged that you are an idiotic fool.

You only believe that because your cult requires it.

Facts are that he was a fantastic President.

Only a pea brain or an idiotic fool would think otherwise.

You only believe that because your cult requires it.

Facts are that he was a fantastic President.

Only a pea brain or an idiotic fool would think otherwise.
History will record trump as one of the worst Presidents ever. I consider him worse than Benedict Arnold. At least Benedict Arnold wasn't alone in his conflicting loyalties, approximately 30% of the American colonists we're Tories who supported the British Crown. trump placed to himself above country in his betrayal.

History will record trump as one of the worst Presidents ever. I consider him worse than Benedict Arnold. At least Benedict Arnold wasn't alone in his conflicting loyalties, approximately 30% of the American colonists we're Tories who supported the British Crown. trump placed to himself above country in his betrayal.
Your paralyzing stupidity puts you in that "marginalized fringefuck" category. It's almost an honor to encounter something like you, from a safe distance, and not feel obligated to participate in your mental illness. Cheers!

Your paralyzing stupidity puts you in that "marginalized fringefuck" category. It's almost an honor to encounter something like you, from a safe distance, and not feel obligated to participate in your mental illness. Cheers!
LOL, and you are totally brainwashed. Try to have a good day, I'm having a great day. Goodbye.

I hope the Republican party finally comes to its census and realizes she was the only one who stayed the course. trump has corrupted the Republican party beyond belief.
Yup…
The GOP started its slide to Trumpism with Reagan. It was an admin filled with corruption and the idea that govt was the enemy. Funny, Trump and every gop admin since has just expanded on the idea by being more corrupt and less functional then the previous. Except for Bush Sr, it’s been a whirl wind of science denial and voter suppression which has turned into election denial and giveaways to corporate donors.

Just like every repugnant....all babble and-insults, no solutions.

Forum List

Back