Liz Cheney down 22-30 points to Hageman....Polls have gone dark.

Good luck trying to find a current poll that shows the current status of the WY gop primary race between Cheney and Hageman. Last I heard Miss Piggy was appealing to dems to vote for her.

I did find this:

Liz Cheney’s net social media sentiment is (-92%). The worst for any candidate, anywhere in the world.

:laughing0301:
Don’t worry we’ll do a Trump and “find the votes” for her. :cool:

Her decision to support the Illegal and unprecedented raid on Mar-a-Lago isn't helping her out at all.

Even if she was able to cheat and steal enough to get the nomination, I don't see her winning in the general.

Good luck trying to find a current poll that shows the current status of the WY gop primary race between Cheney and Hageman. Last I heard Miss Piggy was appealing to dems to vote for her.

I did find this:

Liz Cheney’s net social media sentiment is (-92%). The worst for any candidate, anywhere in the world.

This is news? Everyone already knows this, she has spoken out against your emperor and everyone hates her in Trumpville.

It's always amusing to see worshippers of Donald Trump express such sentiment.
Ah yes. Everyone who thinks democrats are scumbags are automatically given the convenient lefty scapegoat/boogeyman label. So predictable. lol

Last edited:
There's nothing funnier than when assholes suicide their political careers.

Good job Lizzie! The entire Democrat party is going down with you. :laughing0301:

I did find this:

Expected, as she is on the Jan 6th committee. The voters are punishing her for that, the trampers don't want to find out the truth. I don't know I would never live in Wyoming which are voters are all wrong.

Last edited:
Expected, as she is on the Jan 6th committee. The voters are punishing her for that, the trampers don't want to find out the truth. I don't know I would never live in Wyoming which are voters are all wrong.
They needed people to ask the hard questions on the other side. Not fifth columnists.

I did find this:

They quit wasting their money polling when the gap is that big.

We all knew she would lose, anyone that crosses the Don is toast in today's GOP

I don't know I would never live in Wyoming which are voters are all wrong.
1660225194304.png

Forum List

Back