Donald Trump to Hold Rally with Harriet Hageman to Oust Liz Cheney

Donald Trump to Hold Rally with Harriet Hageman to Oust Liz Cheney
Surging congressional candidate Harriet Hageman will hold a rally with former President Donald Trump on May 28 in Casper, Wyoming, to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY).
“President Trump is the greatest President of my lifetime and the leader of the America First Movement. I am honored to have his full support and look forward to seeing him and all of you on Saturday!” Hageman said in a tweet.

Still going strong as feeble pedophile Biden destroys America, Trump is working to Make America Great Again
On July 4th, trump on his truth social ( what a joke ) had the nerve to call Liz Cheney a " despicable " human being. Out of his own mouth, he made a joke about himself. This guy is absolutely, incredibly ridiculous. I needed a morning laugh, I guess I could thank him for that.

Prove it Dorothy.
Actually trump tried to prove that it was stolen, he wasn't able. That should tell you everything you need to know. trump is a liar. He's also a criminal, which will soon be proven without any doubt.

Actually trump tried to prove that it was stolen, he wasn't able. That should tell you everything you need to know. trump is a liar. He's also a criminal, which will soon be proven without any doubt.
Agree…..but let me add, Trump never tried to prove it was stolen. All he did was “say” it was stolen which is enough to keep his ignorant minions happy.

Agree…..but let me add, Trump never tried to prove it was stolen. All he did was “say” it was stolen which is enough to keep his ignorant minions happy.
Well, he took it to court and lost every time over and over again. To me that's somebody trying to prove something that is false.

Well, he took it to court and lost every time over and over again. To me that's somebody trying to prove something that is false.
They went into courts with formal requests for recounts and and NO EVIDENCE. They NEVER tried to prove anything unlawful. AAMOF, Trump lawyers routinely said they never claimed that there was any wrong doing……

They went into courts with formal requests for recounts and and NO EVIDENCE. They NEVER tried to prove anything unlawful. AAMOF, Trump lawyers routinely said they never claimed that there was any wrong doing……
Whatever, it was all ludicrous, no matter how you look at it.

I haven't even heard one person on any forum, that I can remember, has said "I am going to vote for Liz Cheney".
The population of Wyoming is half a million.

If I lived there, I would most definitely vote for her. She's an actual conservative with a better conservative voting record than her detractors.

And she has integrity, which is virtually extinct in the cult of Trump.

That whore bitch is doing nothing but acting like a piece of shit. Her only agenda is to do exactly the opposite of anything Trump ever proposed.

She is the grievance driven shit. Her ouster cannot come fast enough.
She voted with Trump far more than the person who replaced her as GOP Conference Chair. You tards have obviously never looked at her record. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone more conservative.

So don't give me that crap about grievance driven shit. Trump's appearance in Wyoming is as grievance driven as it gets.

This is textbook cancel culture.

The population of Wyoming is half a million.

If I lived there, I would most definitely vote for her. She's an actual conservative with a better conservative voting record than her detractors.

And she has integrity, which is virtually extinct in the cult of Trump.
I'm registered as a Democrat, actually an independent. If I lived in Wyoming I would definitely vote for her, all these trump lies need to die, the sooner the better.

Forum List

Back