Donald Trump to Hold Rally with Harriet Hageman to Oust Liz Cheney

Please feel free to fuck yourself any time the urge strikes.
I think that's what Republicans are doing to themselves right now, attacking women and now even attacking gay people. Who are you going to attack next ? Our nation is about expanding freedoms not taking them away. Americans are waking up to the real face of what the new Republican party is, and it ain't pretty. Hatred has no place in this country.

And quotes for

Right wing groups and peoples aren’t waiting for mass suicides. They lead the nation in Terrorism and mass murders in schools and parades while making sure the weapon of their choice is available to any righty bent on killing.
If you say so, chuck.

And quotes for

Right wing groups and peoples aren’t waiting for mass suicides. They lead the nation in Terrorism and mass murders in schools and parades while making sure the weapon of their choice is available to any righty bent on killing.

In some cases, sure.

Is it people who think that things happen in quartz?
I didn't notice that, the machine said quartz instead of courts. No big deal, anyone with common sense would understand what I was trying to say.

I think that's what Republicans are doing to themselves right now, attacking women and now even attacking gay people. Who are you going to attack next ? Our nation is about expanding freedoms not taking them away. Americans are waking up to the real face of what the new Republican party is, and it ain't pretty. Hatred has no place in this country.
Amazing. While liberals work to curb the results of covid, work for better healthcare, stress education, child care etc., conservatives strive to take away rights, turn over elections arm as many people as possible. It’s a no brainer as to who the a-holes are.

It's a shame they even need to hold a rally to get shed of Cheney.
I hope the Republican party finally comes to its census and realizes she was the only one who stayed the course. trump has corrupted the Republican party beyond belief.

Forum List

Back