Leader of Oath Keepers was ready with arms across bridge in Virginia on January 6th

you do realize that dicks are what was being talked about here,right?...
Like Julius Caesar said; "Let me have men about me that are fat; sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights: Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look: He thinks too much: such men are dangerous. " All my friends are bigger than me in all aspects. And I appreciate that. Love and sex are nothing to be ashamed of, and that's the way it should be. As far as I'm concerned, gay men are a lot more open and free with themselves. I honestly believe that's why most gay men on average are larger in all aspects and healthier than their straight counterparts.

Like Julius Caesar said; "Let me have men about me that are fat; sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights: Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look: He thinks too much: such men are dangerous. " All my friends are bigger than me in all aspects. And I appreciate that. Love and sex are nothing to be ashamed of, and that's the way it should be. As far as I'm concerned, gay men are a lot more open and free with themselves. I honestly believe that's why most gay men on average are larger in all aspects and healthier than their straight counterparts.
In case you didn't know, Julius Caesar had assorted wives, mistresses and male lovers. So much so that the poet Catullus refered to Caesar as, " The husband to every woman and the wife to every man. " He had a scandalous relationship with King Nicomedes of Bithyhia ( Turkey ). The Romans thought nothing of male on male sex as long as you played the " top " or aggressive role, but Julius Caesar really admired Nicomedes endowment and prefered to play the passive or " bottom " role, so much so, that he was scornfully called, " Nicomedes ' wife. " I guess you got to do what you got to do.

Now that's a Whopper of a story. Did you know about Rasputin and the Russian royal family ? That's another big story! I think Rasputin's penis is pickled in the jar in the Museum of Erotica in St Petersburg, Russia. A sight to behold.

Forum List

Back