Mark Meadows Planning to Flip on Trump in Georgia Case Along With Other Indicted Co-Conspirators, Per Report

Those two are loathsome in their own right.
Your toxic narcissism - and latent homosexuality - are on full display, albeit wrapped up in classic liberal bigotry.

You post that picture again and again because you hate your own same-sex impulses.

But yeah, I’m sure enormous pressure is being applied by the aptly named criminal justice system to flip on Trump.

Your toxic narcissism - and latent homosexuality - are on full display, albeit wrapped up in classic liberal bigotry.

You post that picture again and again because you hate your own same-sex impulses.

But yeah, I’m sure enormous pressure is being applied by the aptly named criminal justice system to flip on Trump.

OK, prove that you Horseman is a "Latent Homosexual". Which of course you do not have. You a sad, sick, pathetic piece MAGA MAGGOT SHIT!!!

Spoken like a true Nazi. Trump CONTESTED an election. That's totally legal and even when a biased jury convicts him, it won't stand up on appeal and the sistah who's running this circus knows it won't. She and the others just want to try to convince Americans not to vote for him. How's that been workin' for ya so far? Tools...
None of the indictments are for "contesting an election" so your point is moot.

I hate to break this to you, Super but the case against Trump is flimsy at best and the case against Meadows is even more flimsy! All Meadows attorney is pointing out is that Meadows didn't ask Raffensberger to do anything. So why is Meadows even included in Fanni's 19 indicted?
Can you link me all the evidence and testimony the grand jury had access to?

I didn't know it was publicly available.

Personallly, I think he has already flipped and he wanted his Georgial trial to folded in his Federal Trial. He has a deal in place with Jack Smith.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Deep State has their hooks in him.

There is no metric by which your eternal gullibility can be properly measured.

It would be in character for Meadows.

Remember he testified to the Grand Jury in Washington and worked some sort of deal to keep from being indicted along with everyone else.

So I wonder. Just how gullible would you have to be to believe a man who worked a deal to avoid prison once would work a deal to do that again?

Forum List

Back