Leader of Oath Keepers was ready with arms across bridge in Virginia on January 6th

you cant see that because you might be one of them....
No I've made it very ear that violence is not the answer to anything political.

That's terrorism. And have you spoke out about the attack on the capital on Jan 6 th yet.

You can do that now if you wish.

No I've made it very ear that violence is not the answer to anything political.

That's terrorism. And have you spoke out about the attack on the capital on Jan 6 th yet.

You can do that now if you wish.
you just got here.....go back in history and read what i thought about what those dumbasses did.....and people who support the left have done violence in the past to get what they want too....both parties are pathetic little fucking cockroaches who will do what they feel they have to do to get what they want....including intimidation and violence...

Actually I consider myself an independent but I'm leaning more and more towards the Democrats because they aren't acting like fascists.
if you were a real independent you would have problems with both parties,hence why you would be an independent.....if you vote with the democrats,or support their shit,then you would be a democrat...

The Oath Keepers are just a bunch of goat ropers that like to play with guns on the weekend because of their collective inferiority complexes. If they like to play army, why not go to Ukraine and you can shoot all of the bad guys you want assuming you don't get your ass shot off first.

The Oath Keepers are just a bunch of goat ropers that like to play with guns on the weekend because of their collective inferiority complexes. If they like to play army, why not go to Ukraine and you can shoot all of the bad guys you want assuming you don't get your ass shot off first.
With every gun owner on here that I talked to their main reason they had guns was out of fear. There is the last thing I should make you want to own a gun. That's a recipe for disaster.

I
I believe you're right about the inferiority complexes, and this one really hurts. https://www.thrtruthaboutguns.com > Study confirms Gun Owners have smaller Penises April 13, 2017

He only sucks big dicks.........
george-takei-laugh.gif

Forum List

Back