Mark Meadows Planning to Flip on Trump in Georgia Case Along With Other Indicted Co-Conspirators, Per Report

It would be in character for Meadows.

Remember he testified to the Grand Jury in Washington and worked some sort of deal to keep from being indicted along with everyone else.

So I wonder. Just how gullible would you have to be to believe a man who worked a deal to avoid prison once would work a deal to do that again?
You’re very gullible. That’s the point.

And you’re such a hack that you imagine that “bought and paid for” testimony which is of no value (in terms of truth) is good enough as long as it serves to “get” the bad orange man. Typical of your ilk, you don’t give a damn about justice.

You’re very gullible. That’s the point.

And you’re such a hack that you imagine that “bought and paid for” testimony which is of no value (in terms of truth) is good enough as long as it serves to “get” the bad orange man. Typical of your ilk, you don’t give a damn about justice.

Sammy the Bill flipped to testify against his boss. The Jury believed him. Roddy kept trying to offer such a deal to the Prosecutor to get the McMichaels. It turns out that they had enough to get all three.

Eight of the “Fake Electors” have taken Immunity deals.

So will the Jury believe all of them are lying?

Your delusional act is getting old, Liability. And it has to be an act because I know you're not a stupid person, like some of the Trumper jackasses on this site. So, I know that you are aware that 91 felony charges are not made up out of whole cloth. You know these are actual charges, based on actual crimes, committed by your Orange God.

You're not fooling anyone. You're just making yourself look like a fool.
A fool as well as a welcher.

Sammy the Bill

Bill. Not “Bill.”
flipped to testify against his boss.
I know.
The Jury believed him.
I know.
Roddy kept trying to offer such a deal to the Prosecutor to get the McMichaels. It turns out that they had enough to get all three.
Ok. And?
Eight of the “Fake Electors” have taken Immunity deals.
That’s the power of political persecutors and threats.
Again. I know.
So will the Jury believe all of them are lying?
I have no idea what any jury (not yet even chosen) “will” believe. But your question is still utterly irrelevant to the actual point.

A new report connected the dots among Donald Trump’s co-conspirators for his indictment in Georgia, and it established a pattern of behavior indicating the former president’s allies will turn against him to legally save themselves.

Politico reported on Mark Meadows’ potential legal strategy as the White House chief of staff faces charges connected with Trump’s alleged conspiracy to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results. The report referred to court documents showing a strong likelihood that Meadows will join Trump’s other former allies who will blame the ex-president and portray him as the “primary diver” of the racketeering enterprise they’ve been accused of.

From the report:

View attachment 825371

Is Mark Meadows now a part of the Deeeeeeep State.

Amazing what folks will do when they start threatening you with that time.
So far.....no flipping.

Apparently you are uninformed.

There are measures to remove her from office happening in the GA state legislature.

They are going to remove her.
You're a week late, and a weak man. Governor Kemp already hosed that idea.

Maybe if you consumed actual news from real news organizations you would be informed instead of an ignorant dumbass.

You're a week late, and a weak man. Governor Kemp already hosed that idea.

Maybe if you consumed actual news from real news organizations you would be informed instead of an ignorant dumbass.
:nono: That was a general vote. They couldn't get the votes to do that in general legislature.

A small commitee is what's happening now, and it's all perfectly legal.

Maybe if you didn't just consume Twatter you might know something.

Last edited:
So far.....no flipping.
1694644115728.png

Forum List

Back