To lead by example. Come on Joe Bidumb, be like the people of Chicago, house some of the illegals that you are letting in the country...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
“I think we live in a compassionate community,” Naperville Council member Josh McBroom said at a city council meeting on 16 January, before recommending that his staff “create a sign-up sheet for individuals that would be willing to house migrant families”.
“We hear from people that we should do more,” Mr McBroom said. “We do have a very affluent community, a lot of big homes.”
Although the city council member said that he doesn’t support using taxpayer money to fund migrant aid, he sought volunteers to house migrants.

I wonder how many illegals the city council member is going to volunteer to house? Joe Bidumbs, got 3 houses which i know he has plenty room to house at least 50 illegals and Hunter would love to have them Latino women stay for a while, who knows Joe could have 23 grandchildren by the time Presdient Trump gets back in office. If the people of shitcago should volunteer, i think the whole Marxists/Demofascists of the United States should volunteer. What do you say Coyote? Up for some charity work?

do something.jpg

Forum List

Back