Mark Meadows Planning to Flip on Trump in Georgia Case Along With Other Indicted Co-Conspirators, Per Report

I don't think he will flip but it would create immense entertainment. Undeniable.

Nothing to think about, there is no way and I mean NO WAY Dr King would support a white supremacist like Trump. Trump would be a part of the problem, not the solution.
It’s a question of intelligence and sanity, so I think he’d lay out the problem thoughtfully, and while preferring West (obviously), he’d support Trump for the reasons I mentioned.

It’s a question of intelligence and sanity, so I think he’d lay out the problem thoughtfully, and while preferring West (obviously), he’d support Trump for the reasons I mentioned.
It is obvious you don't have a clue about Dr King if you think he would support a lying con man like Trump. Dr King himself said that dream was a nightmare.

It is obvious you don't have a clue about Dr King if you think he would support a lying con man like Trump. Dr King himself said that dream was a nightmare.
My favorite fake black man with another goofy post. LOL

There is no need for any such thing by anyone. Putrid politicized corrupt charges don’t lend themselves to such behavior.
That's some uninspired shit, StripMall...you ill?

No one tricked Grifty into making that call to Georgia...

One of us may be a bit less knowledgeable, yes.

But that can always be corrected! :)

King said many extraordinary things.

A profound loss.
Yes, it can. Trump has a history as well as Dr King, both can be studied and learned from. I remember all the folks in the neighborhood crying in the streets when the Visionary was murdered.

Last edited:
"Planning to flip"? The freaking Biden administration leaks more stuff the the media than Trump's entire document hoard.

Yes, it can. Trump has a history as well as Dr King, both can be studied and learned from. I remember all the folks in the neighborhood crying in the streets when the Visionary was murdered.
Now they're doing so because Carrot Top is indicted.

Have I mentioned I’m spoken for…?

:lolly:
roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

Which one are you?

Forum List

Back