Lawsuits against the companies that make assault rifles.

I thought that I told you about the time I was crawling around under a house drilling holes for electrical wire and my drill broke. All I needed to finish the job was my .44 Magnum S&W Mod.29.
I was able to "drill" the rest of the holes and complete the wiring job.

So, there's your example of a gun not being used to kill.
Are you really claiming that drilling holes in your flooring is the design function of a firearm?

"A design function is what a design does. This is defined in the functional requirements for a design. Function is an important driver of design as captured by design mantras such as form follows function. Delivering a design that doesn't achieve function well is a primary type of design failure."

Please show me in the design documents of any firearm that the design function is drilling holes in flooring.

Geez.

At what point does the stupidity of your posts become evident EVEN TO YOU?

Are you really claiming that drilling holes in your flooring is the design function of a firearm?

"A design function is what a design does. This is defined in the functional requirements for a design. Function is an important driver of design as captured by design mantras such as form follows function. Delivering a design that doesn't achieve function well is a primary type of design failure."

Please show me in the design documents of any firearm that the design function is drilling holes in flooring.

Geez.

Irrelevant argument. Guns are designed to be used legally

Did I say guns when I made the reference or did I simply say "murder was a sport?"

Got English?
You jacked someone earlier about going back decades to make a point, and now you're going back centuries?

got straws?

or are you still grasping?

YOU don't?
But that doesn't change the fact they exist in plenty and are the first to show when searching.

That's because police and military use those targets...they are produced in huge quantities, so they are cheap.

[qquote]That you haven't killed anyone personally doesn't change the fact that target shooting is practicing a gun's designed function, that is to kill. It has no other function.
[/QUOTE]

No matter how many times you keep regurgitating that bullshit, it is still a lie.

Geez.

Nothing rials the stupidity of thinking that guns were only designed for killing.

Olympic 50m 3 Position Rifle - RifleShooter

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...2ahUKEwjV2ufNyeOBAxUzDVkFHdrTAEMQMygLegQIARBq
1696669472977.png
RifleShooter

That's because police and military use those targets...they are produced in huge quantities, so they are cheap.

[qquote]That you haven't killed anyone personally doesn't change the fact that target shooting is practicing a gun's designed function, that is to kill. It has no other function.

No matter how many times you keep regurgitating that bullshit, it is still a lie.
[/QUOTE]
Used by police?

1696685199347.png

1696685235219.png

1696685260557.png

1696685364188.png

You are the liar.
Firearms have a single design purpose and that purpose is to kill.
target shooting is simply using the firearm to practice its design purpose, to kill.

Go be stupid elsewhere.

Your claim was that that firearms are designed to be "used legally"

Own your stupidity.

Can we all ease off of the insults, please?

Writing your opinions here to people thousands of miles away is supposed to be fun.

Anyway, I think that you'll have to admit that this rifle in my Post #313 was not designed for killing:

Can we all ease off of the insults, please?

Writing your opinions here to people thousands of miles away is supposed to be fun.

Anyway, I think that you'll have to admit that this rifle in my Post #313 was not designed for killing:
Target shooting is using a firearm to PRACTICE its design function.
To kill.
Sniper rifle
1696686340481.png

Your image
1696686386583.png

No difference in function or purpose.

Calling stupid stupid is not an insult. It is an attempt to educate.

Forum List

Back