Should Hamas Surrender?

You need to get on touch with reality.

The fighters in Gaza can break with their leadership anytime. Many have already surrendered.

All the Muslim posturing in the world won't count for shit when they have an Israeli tank cannon pointing at them.
The reality is this is a religious war to Islam and it's adherents. It is never going to stop. Read a Koran and get back to us.

You want Israel to die.

You couldn’t be more of a dishonest rancid twat.

You suck at life, for life.

Now, back in the actual topic, you disgraceful twat rash:

Hamas is an enemy of humanity. And Israel has every right to try to completely eradicate all of them.

Neville Chamberlain laughs at you.

If you think that the rest of the world is just going to stand by while Israel kills 1.5 million Palestinians, you're stupider than even I thought.

Israel will lose all support from the U.S. and its other allies. It will only be a matter of time before Israel is destroyed.

Hell, even THE BIG JEW (Sen. Schumer) has been calling for restraint and for Netanyahu to step down.

And yes, in this world Sen. Schumer is THE BIG JEW and Netanyahu is just a little shit.

The reality is this is a religious war to Islam and it's adherents. It is never going to stop. Read a Koran and get back to us.

Blah...Blah...blah...

To some people every war is a religious war.

There have been plenty of periods of peace between Muslims and the rest of the world.

There are plenty of Muslims that want peace.

If you think that the rest of the world is just going to stand by while Israel kills 1.5 million Palestinians, you're stupider than even I thought.
^ Not even remotely what’s happening, you retarded lying sack of shit.
Israel will lose all support from the U.S. and its other allies. It will only be a matter of time before Israel is destroyed.
Zzz. Oh. As if your prognostication has any shred of credibility.

It doesn’t.
Hell, even THE BIG JEW (Sen. Schumer) has been calling for restraint and for Netanyahu to step down.
Your anti semitic attitude is noted.
And yes, in this world Sen. Schumer is THE BIG JEW and Netanyahu is just a little shit.
You’re a complete shit.

Notice how your “argument” is all fantasy based and predicated on your endless hatred of Jews and freedom.

^ Not even remotely what’s happening, you retarded lying sack of shit.

Zzz. Oh. As if your prognostication has any shred of credibility.

It doesn’t.

Your anti semitic attitude is noted.

You’re a complete shit.

Notice how your “argument” is all fantasy based and predicated on your endless hatred of Jews and freedom.

Calling Sen. Schumer 'THE BIG JEW' is a compliment, dumbass.

He's the most powerful Jewish person in the world, and someone that I admire.

I'm amazed at how many of you think that getting Hamas to surrender is a bad idea!

Obviously, Iran and the Hamas leadership would think that it's a very bad idea.

The only logical conclusion is that you all sympathize with Iran & the Hamas leadership.

Yes, now I understand...you're all terrorist sympathizers that want Hama to win.

/Conversation

rylah is goofy.

Collateral damage is always part of war, alway will be, and not permitted as a defense.
Goofy, or just spiritually immature and jingoistic in his thinking?

Reminds me of how America used to be a century and a half or so ago TBH.

iu

iu

iu

quote-damn-any-man-who-sympathizes-with-indians-i-have-come-to-kill-indians-and-believe-it-john-chivington-71-34-29.jpg

That's what he says publicly, but what he says to Netanyahu is completely different.

Biden has made it clear that Hamas must be destroyed.

If they can get the hostages back during a temporary cease-fire, the fine, but after that it's the end of Hamas.
That was Biden's position before the Muslims in Michigan refused to vote for him in the primary, but since then he has completely reversed his position on the war, and now he is calling for an immediate cease-fire that would leave Hamas intact.

Blah...Blah...blah...

To some people every war is a religious war.

There have been plenty of periods of peace between Muslims and the rest of the world.

There are plenty of Muslims that want peace.
I am sure some Muslims want peace but it is not these Muslims.

I'm amazed at all the talk of a cease fire and return of hostages!

Yet, it doesn't seem that Israel is calling for Hamas to surrender.

Israel seems determined to destroy Hamas through military assault, regardless of how many non-combatants are killed. Israel has the responsibility to destroy Hamas in Gaza, yes, but:

It's time for Israel to issue terms of surrender. It's the families of Hamas fighters in Gaza that will die when/if Israel launches its offensive in Rafah.

Israel should bypass the fat-cat Hamas leadership in Qatar and start negotiations directly with the Hamas fighters in Gaza.

Terms of surrender could include:

All Hamas fighters that were not involved in the Oct. 7 attack will receive no more than 10 years prison sentences.
The internment camps will be monitored by the U.N. and serviced by the Red Crescent.
All non-combatant Gaza Palestinians will be allowed to return home.
Control of Gaza will be transferred to a U.N. security force with a PA civilian government.
Any Hamas fighters or civilians that were involved in any way with the Oct 7 attacks and/or the abuse of hostages will be tried individually for their crimes.

Thoughts?
How could hamas pass up a deal like that?

10 years in prison 😂

Forum List

Back