Lawsuits against the companies that make assault rifles.

So you were told underwear is a combat implement?

Given the smell I can understand their error but chemical warfare is illegal.
you keep proven just how fucking stupid you are with each post you make. Remind us how a bayonet is not a weapon of war again. Or how a sword is not a weapon of war. There are several lines of specific knives DESIGNED for combat operations and use.

So you were told underwear is a combat implement?

Given the smell I can understand their error but chemical warfare is illegal.
Underwear is your topic. Notice I never mentioned underwear in the post you responded to.

Bayonets are military arms.

Jan 11 (Reuters) - Personalized smart guns, which can be fired only by verified users, may finally become available to U.S. consumers after two decades of questions about reliability and concerns they will usher in a new wave of government regulation.

Four-year-old LodeStar Works on Friday unveiled its 9mm smart handgun for shareholders and investors in Boise, Idaho. And a Kansas company, SmartGunz LLC, says law enforcement agents are beta testing its product, a similar but simpler model.

Obviously you don't understand the term "design function"
You haven't the intellect required to participate in this thread.

So..."design function" is your word of the day?

You disagreed when I said cars were designed to be used legally. So that must mean you believe they are designed to be used illegally.

He believes...nothing. He simply posts five-dollar words, despite his five-cent mind. The next original thought he has will be the first.

Attaching a knife to a gun doesn't make the knife a combat implement anymore than a soldier wearing underwear makes underwear a combat implement.

A little less stupid might help.

This cannot be a serious post. It's impossible. Nobody could POSSIBLY be this disconnected from reality.

I'm not making the claim that there are any design functions to prevent illegal use.
That's you and your clones.

No, it's one of the voices in your head.

Forum List

Back