Laura Ingraham mocks Joe Biden for thinking there is a “Webb Telescope”

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Doesn’t he know it’s the Hubble Telescope?
Ingraham and her guest laugh at how stupid Joe Biden is.

Speaking on Fox News on Monday, Ms Ingraham poked fun at the president, laughing and suggesting that he was muddling things up.

“Did he call it the ‘Webb telescope’? Isn’t it the Hubble? Is he thinking of Webb-Hubble? I don’t understand,” she laughed.

Clearly NASA launched it right after Facists Barbie said that; just to make her look bad.

It is not just that Laura Ingraham was unaware there was a Webb Telescope but that her guest was equally unaware.

But more disturbing is that Ingrahams staff had to queue up the segment of Biden talking about a Webb Telescope and her staff and producer were equally clueless

But is anyone really surprised that Fox News is totally clueless when it comes to Science?

All that matters to "Faux Not News" and their viewers is the Jab at Biden. The facts verse obvious lies these days only causes a mild case of cognitive dissonance in the Herd.

Clearly NASA launched it right after Facists Barbie said that; just to make her look bad.

Surprised she didn’t claim the Webb Telescope was “fake news”

Wow, she really said this? And wasn't aware that the Webb telescope was the upgrade for the Hubble telescope? :auiqs.jpg:

She dumb...

Webb isn't an "upgrade", moron. It is an entirely different telescope that views an entirely different spectrum of light than Hubble.

They work in tandem.

Dumbass.

Webb isn't an "upgrade", moron. It is an entirely different telescope that views an entirely different spectrum of light than Hubble.

They work in tandem.

Dumbass.
No shit, Sherlock. Not much gets by you. The telescope was constructed to get better images on older objects that the Hubble couldn't provide...an upgrade, but a different telescope altogether.
The OP is about dumbass Yard Sale Barbie not even knowing there was a Webb telescope.

You knows it's where the space lasers are kept.
The tendency to make everything, even the most upbeat and neutral spots into a political football is one of the reasons Fox News is almost unwatchable for long periods of time.
I remember, one weekend I was watching a spot about a charity....and they eventually turned it into a political slam on the left and progressives. :auiqs.jpg:

“Did he call it the ‘Webb telescope’? Isn’t it the Hubble? Is he thinking of Webb-Hubble? I don’t understand,” she laughed.
No.....wrong Webb Hubble:

webb-hubbell-daughters-0.jpg

The tendency to make everything, even the most upbeat and neutral spots into a political football is one of the reasons Fox News is almost unwatchable for long periods of time.
I remember, one weekend I was watching a spot about a charity....and they eventually turned it into a political slam on the left and progressives. :auiqs.jpg:

The thing is….Fox is continually mocking Biden for being a drooling, dementia riddled old man incapable of understanding complex topics.

But Biden is discussing some of the positive ways that Artificial Intel is helping us.
Biden talks about how AI is used to target the Webb Telescope.

But Fox News reacts by ridiculing Biden for his not knowing it was the Hubble Telescope not the Webb.

Again, Fox has no interest in Science

The thing is….Fox is continually mocking Biden for being a drooling, dementia riddled old man incapable of understanding complex topics.

But Biden is discussing some of the positive ways that Artificial Intel is helping us.
Biden talks about how AI is used to target the Webb Telescope.

But Fox News reacts by ridiculing Biden for his not knowing it was the Hubble Telescope not the Webb.

Again, Fox has no interest in Science
It's all scripted by 22-year old interns, you stupid shit missile.

Robert L. Burns couldn't discuss what color shit he left in the bed sheets this morning without a staff carefully crafting the script and then dumbing it down to a 3rd-grade level. He did take 3rd-grade twice, so they've got that going for them.

836z6k.jpg

It's all scripted by 22-year old interns, you stupid shit missile.
You notice the eloquence of the questions from the left during any hearings in congress and the stooges asking the questions?

They don't usually have enough knowledge of the subjects.....obvious they get a handout of what to say.

You notice the eloquence of the questions from the left during any hearings in congress and the stooges asking the questions?

They don't usually have enough knowledge of the subjects.....obvious they get a handout of what to say.
As if you have ever watched a single second of any congressional hearing.

Forum List

Back