Two Years Ago Biden Shared a Tweet About Putin and Russia That Is Now Coming Back to Haunt Him

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Two Years Ago Biden Shared a Tweet About Putin and Russia That Is Now Coming Back to Haunt Him

23 Feb 2022 ~~ By Jerry Stein

Two years ago on Monday Joe Biden shared a tweet that is now coming back to haunt him. But then again, who knows if he even wrote it.

Mediaite reports:
Conservatives derided President Joe Biden on Monday over an old tweet in which he claimed that his decades of experience would work as a deterrent against Russian President Vladimir Putin.​
Monday, Putin announced troops from Russia would enter sovereign Ukrainian soil as part of a “peacekeeping” mission into two breakaway regions of Ukraine. Putin recognized recognized those regions – Donetsk and Luhansk – as independent.​
On February 21, 2020, Joe Biden shared:​
“Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.”​
Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.​

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) February 21, 2020

Commentary:
Strange. Joe Biden can’t even string a full sentence together when speaking, or remember anything he said two minutes ago much less two years ago.
Besides, Slow Joe doesn't have a conscience, so he regrets nothing.
It's quite possible that Biden and his regime have been plotting this fake war with Putin since before the Afghan debacle. Here's the deal, I'l give you XL pipeline and you take Ukraine land, agreed on by Ukraine. Oil prices go up, USA pays more for petroleum products and I give Billions in Aid to the Ukraine, and they kick back Billions to Hunter and me the "big Guy". We create another 'Holmodor' and keep the Ukraine Genocide a secret from the USA. The distraction will keep all my failures out of the news and make me a hero, per Biden.

Two years ago on Monday Joe Biden shared a tweet that is now coming back to haunt him. But then again, who knows if he even wrote it.

Mediaite reports:
Conservatives derided President Joe Biden on Monday over an old tweet in which he claimed that his decades of experience would work as a deterrent against Russian President Vladimir Putin.​
Monday, Putin announced troops from Russia would enter sovereign Ukrainian soil as part of a “peacekeeping” mission into two breakaway regions of Ukraine. Putin recognized recognized those regions – Donetsk and Luhansk – as independent.​
“Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.”​
Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.​

Commentary:
Strange. Joe Biden can’t even string a full sentence together when speaking, or remember anything he said two minutes ago much less two years ago.
It's quite possible that Biden and his regime have been plotting this fake war with Putin since before the Afghan debacle. Here's the deal, I'l give you XL pipeline and you take Ukraine land, agreed on by Ukraine. Oil prices go up, USA pays more for petroleum products and I give Billions in Aid to the Ukraine, and they kick back Billions to Hunter and me the "big Guy". We create another 'Holmodor' and keep the Ukraine Genocide a secret from the USA. The distraction will keep all my failures out of the news and make me a hero, per Biden.

Putin is probably only afraid that Biden will fart in his general direction and on shit the carpet if they were to actually have talks,,,,,

Joe's so fucked up I think he believes these stories. Toe to toe with Putin, ran old Corn Pop out of his hometown, and how many times did he threaten to take some random person behind the woodshed? The problem with Joe is that he has lost touch with reality. His main method of solving problems, which is to hide in his basement and let the media handle it, won't work with Ukraine.

Joe Depends Biden says: Vladimir Putin doesn't want me as president. I'll back him down like
I did Corn Pop.

Vlad Putin says: Actually, yes I do want Joe Biden as president. He is as we say in Russia....full of shit!
Then why did Russia try to take Biden down in 2019?

The reason that Putin didn’t want Biden is because Biden actually values a strong and unified NATO which is a threat to him.

Then why did Russia try to take Biden down in 2019?

The reason that Putin didn’t want Biden is because Biden actually values a strong and unified NATO which is a threat to him.
You know... there's this thing out there called "the internet" where people can actually find info that refutes idiocy like yours. Putin took land during Bush2s admin. Then he took land on the Tan Messiah's watch. During the 4 years of the Bad Orange Man he took nothing. Now that feebs the Biden is in place, he's up to his old tricks. You folks don't offend me due to your idiocy, you offend me because you expect others to take your bullshyte seriously.

Joe's so fucked up I think he believes these stories. Toe to toe with Putin, ran old Corn Pop out of his hometown, and how many times did he threaten to take some random person behind the woodshed? The problem with Joe is that he has lost touch with reality. His main method of solving problems, which is to hide in his basement and let the media handle it, won't work with Ukraine.
So has Putin.

Blah blah blah, GOPers complain that Biden is doing masterful political gamesmanship.

Gas prices up? Putins fault
Support Russia over Ukraine? Anti-American fascist

Watching y’all do twists and contortions to try and work around his messaging is hilarious to watch.

Right or wrong, he is using Putin in his messaging perfectly.

Blah blah blah, GOPers complain that Biden is doing masterful political gamesmanship.

Gas prices up? Putins fault
Support Russia over Ukraine? Anti-American fascist

Watching y’all do twists and contortions to try and work around his messaging is hilarious to watch.

Right or wrong, he is using Putin in his messaging perfectly.
Gas prices were up BEFORE putin pulled his shit--- GAS PRICES BIDENS FAULT

Mediaite reports:

Commentary:

There's no surprise in any of this particularly his inability to put together a cogent sentence.

Sad, but true.

Due to the pandemic and the crap GOP response....not Joe duh
Pandemic didnt cause gas prices to go up..(in fact, they did the opposite)..Bidens scam regulations and hoops for our energy companies to produce here did---follow by biden telling Russia that they could invade Ukraine shooting them even higher.

Try watching a business channel if you are to dumb to understand why.

Gas prices have nothing to do with Biden/Dems anti oil and gas policies? Oh wait, the word "anti" never mind. :itsok:
not recently
Pandemic didnt cause gas prices to go up..(in fact, they did the opposite)..Bidens scam regulations and hoops for our energy companies to produce here did---follow by biden telling Russia that they could invade Ukraine shooting them even higher.

Try watching a business channel if you are to dumb to understand why.
At first that was true, then when business started to come back there are all kinds of problems due to the pandemic that caused the supply chain crisis and then when Putin attacked Ukraine despite biden's warnings, prices have spiked and OPEC is no help.

The GOP base's response to his stuttering remnants is a total disgrace. Change the channel, hater dupe...
Your onesiderism duly noted.

Joe is the only president in the history of the office who makes Trump look like a great orator by comparison.

Your onesiderism duly noted.

Joe is the only president in the history of the office who makes Trump look like a great orator by comparison.
If you like hateful lying conmen...And bs. He has the remnants of a stutter which you see endlessly. No one in the real world sees such bs...Ditto Kamala...Stupidest most hateful propaganda produces the stupidest most hateful voters. The GOP base...POLITICALLY of course. Busy voting against themselves...

If you like hateful lying conmen...And bs. He has the remnants of a stutter which you see endlessly. No one in the real world sees such bs...Ditto Kamala...Stupidest most hateful propaganda produces the stupidest most hateful voters. The GOP base...POLITICALLY of course. Busy voting against themselves...
Now you're just babbling incoherently. Joe and Kamala are walking disasters neither of whom can form a cogent sentence when they get off script.

Joe Depends Biden says: Vladimir Putin doesn't want me as president. I'll back him down like
I did Corn Pop.

Vlad Putin says: Actually, yes I do want Joe Biden as president. He is as we say in Russia....full of shit!
Cool story but REALITY is that Putin said he preffered and backed Trump:

This was at the same press conference where Trump told the world he belives Putin over high confidence findings of American Intelligence that Putin backed Trump.

When Putin invaded Ukraine Trump had some choice words for Putin - So smart! we should do this to our neighbors

Forum List

Back