Laura Ingraham Airs Misleading Images, Mocks Fact-Checkers for Busting Her

texas-winter-storm.jpg

10345166_STORE-5.jpg

Damn that Joe Biden!

Oh wait, these images are from the Great Texas Power Outage!

I can see how Laura was confused!

The timing of the pictures is irrelevant. There most definitely is a shortage issue. Ports are blocked. Gas prices are rising and inflation is happening. The context of Ingraham's message is factually true.

The timing of the pictures is irrelevant. There most definitely is a shortage issue. Ports are blocked. Gas prices are rising and inflation is happening. The context of Ingraham's message is factually true.
The context is that all these issues are Biden's fault...along with Democrats in general. By that measure...the message is factually false.

A few hundred vs millions?
It is what people like and what spoiled Americans can get. There is a difference at Wal Mart and Publix. Products galore in a general sense but the you get specific. What is more popular is reduced over others and you will see brands within the same more available perhaps from costs or from the same type of product in more expensive ways not affordable to customers.

The context is that all these issues are Biden's fault...along with Democrats in general. By that measure...the message is factually false.

Well yea. That's how it works. Biden is President so the buck stops there. Elections have consequences. As if Liberals and the MSM didn't blame everything related to COVID on Trump almost as if he was in Wuhan and created the virus himself. In hindsight, considering the entire world shut down during COVID it appears Trump did pretty well to keep us afloat. Biden was handed the vaccine before Trump left and has completely fumbled it. Inflation, high gas prices, border crisis, Afghanistan major screw up leaving many dead, supply shortage all on Biden.

Well yea. That's how it works. Biden is President so the buck stops there. Elections have consequences. As if Liberals and the MSM didn't blame everything related to COVID on Trump almost as if he was in Wuhan and created the virus himself. In hindsight, considering the entire world shut down during COVID it appears Trump did pretty well to keep us afloat. Biden was handed the vaccine before Trump left and has completely fumbled it. Inflation, high gas prices, border crisis, Afghanistan major screw up leaving many dead, supply shortage all on Biden.
LOLOL

Since when does the buck stop at the president's desk?

It is happening under his watch and I am damn sure you would hold Trump accountable had he won in 2020 but seeing you are a partisan hack you will not hold Biden and his administration accountable for the fact they know we have a supply and damn issue with a logistics issue and doing very little to fix it!

And Biden is President, so when is his administration going to do their actual job and when will you hold them accountable?
Just wanna make sure I got this right... Bush wasn't responsible for anything bad on his watch. Obama was responsible. Trump was not responsible. Now Biden is president... so we're back to the president is responsible again. Is that right?

It is happening under his watch and I am damn sure you would hold Trump accountable had he won in 2020 but seeing you are a partisan hack you will not hold Biden and his administration accountable for the fact they know we have a supply and damn issue with a logistics issue and doing very little to fix it!
Hard to be partisan without a party...and no I wouldn't blame Trump for this...as most of the real reasons are beyond anyones control. A lot of the issue is NOT logistics..but power, water and employment. China especially...but India as well. Companies are closing or cutting way back. It is no coincidence that it is the cheap stuff that is missing.

Hard to be partisan without a party...and no I wouldn't blame Trump for this...as most of the real reasons are beyond anyones control. A lot of the issue is NOT logistics..but power, water and employment. China especially...but India as well. Companies are closing or cutting way back. It is no coincidence that it is the cheap stuff that is missing.
Food is cheap stuff?

Food is cheap stuff?

Sometimes. But I've not heard of a food shortage. ..just yet. No one is starving because their are no groceries. Now, there are difficulties in local areas having to do with 'food deserts', but the reasons for those have little to do with any shortages.
Cheap goods are scarce..and microchips. Bottled water and tp. Some meats...some places. We got some inflation...not the end of the world...if you want to place blame....it is the common man and woman who wished for some free money.
Not to send you spinning again...but I see very little of that here. Plenty of food.....China stuff maybe short...but how would I know?

Forum List

Back