Laura Ingraham Airs Misleading Images, Mocks Fact-Checkers for Busting Her

Nope...that does not follow at all...you ignorant twit.
What a moron you are. What I was saying is that, from where I sit...the issue is overblown...for political reasons.
Well then MSNBC must be on the fucking right you loser!

What do they have to gain for reporting on the damn issue if it is just political?

Also it was you stating you do not have empty shelves, so no big issue!

Well then MSNBC must be on the fucking right you loser!

What do they have to gain for reporting on the damn issue if it is just political?

Also it was you stating you do not have empty shelves, so no big issue!
I don't think it is..and MSNBC has their axes to grind. I give them no more credence than Fox.

GFY..how does stating a fact...no empty shelves..misrepresent shit?
The thread, you stupid shit..is about Laura misrepresenting and using old pics to spin...so yeah, I didn't mention a supply chain issue. Again, so?

Your introduced it when you said your shelves were not empty and keep on mocking the right when they point out that the poor communities are the ones be affected by this issue!

Funny isn’t it that you are now upset at being shown your true stupidity and you have the nerve to mock Ingram for being like you?

I don't think it is..and MSNBC has their axes to grind. I give them no more credence than Fox.
Hahaha!

Wow!

Just wow!

I am noticing if the News agency that is reporting on any issue does not paint it in the way you want to see it, well they are the enemy…

So what news source will you accept?

MSNBC has their own axe to grind against Biden and Harris is a new one for me!

Your introduced it when you said your shelves were not empty and keep on mocking the right when they point out that the poor communities are the ones be affected by this issue!

Funny isn’t it that you are now upset at being shown your true stupidity and you have the nerve to mock Ingram for being like you?
Just too stupid. My shelves are not empty...it still sucks to be poor...and Laura is a hack.

SO? You keep sounding as though you are making some great point...misses me.
How about staying on topic...and giving your opinion on Laura using outdated images to hype this...and why you think she did it?
Why did MSNBC do it and why did you mention you don’t have any empty shelves when there is a issue with supply and demand in this country?

Why am I supposed to ignore your ignorant ass comments about supply and demand while you demand I focus on Ingram comments?

Also if you had any brains in your damn head why didn’t fact check correct MSNBC?

Lies..and then basically says, "So what?" I've not seen any 'empty shelves' and nothing is missing from my stores....so why the lying? Oh yeah. a political thing, right?

Fox News host Laura Ingraham sneered at other news outlets on Monday night for catching her airing misleading images of empty store shelves, briefly issuing a grudging correction before mocking those who had the temerity to fact-check her.
In recent weeks, right-wing media has increasingly featured out-of-context photos of bare grocery store shelves to blast President Joe Biden over the growing supply chain issue. While some shops around the country are indeed currently facing increasing challenges due to clogged ports in Los Angeles, labor shortages, and the ongoing pandemic, many of the images of barely stocked American supermarket shelves are outdated or from elsewhere in the world.
During an Oct. 19 segment on the supply chain crisis, Ingraham aired two photos of empty shelves that were actually from the early days of the pandemic in March 2020, as PolitiFact later noted. (Ingraham’s Fox News colleague Will Cain used one of the same images the night before in a segment bashing Biden over the supply chain woes.)
Lol....Laura really owned the libs with this one....

At the end of the day, you can literally lie about anything as long as you are owning the libs

So are you!

Fact check corrected Ingram and FOX and didn’t correct MSNBC which you clearly missed in this discussion and you also stated multiple times you do not see any supply issues and laugh at the poor that vote Democrat!
LOLOL

Lying tard, you didn't know that photo was old until someone else called you out on it. Only then did you shift your diversion to MSNBC dies it too!!

So fact check outed Ingram but didn’t out MSNBC, so does the OP have anything to say about fact check inability to do their job throughly?

Of course not because then the OP would have to question is fact check bias in their checking on news sources?

Also when the OP want us to discuss Ingram dishonesty, well she is paid to be dishonest like Maddow, but the OP just care about it when the right does it…

Finally, the OP mocks the poor inner city minorities that are being affected by this by saying “ well it sucks to be poor “ and they wonder why no one want to play nice with them?

LOLOL

Lying tard, you didn't know that photo was old until someone else called you out on it. Only then did you shift your diversion to MSNBC dies it too!!
What?

You are so fucking stupid that there is a video embedded in the article!

Did any of you click the damn link?

It is you guys saying MSNBC is lying along with Ingram and FOX news while ignoring the fucking video in the link I gave from MSNBC!

Hell, one poster believed the link was FOX news and has yet to correct herself!

So tell me if the photo from MSNBC and Ingram are old and fact check only noticed Ingram mistake, well how do we know they are doing their job correctly?

You can continue to create non sequitur's all day if you wish. I guess when you grow tired of stomping your feet.
Yeah, and you did not click the link I supplied because had you then you would have seen the video from the today show and know that we have empty shelves across the country…

Hell the OP is mocking the poor in this thread, so ya know maybe you should consider the source of which you are applauding and ask are they truly someone you want to applaud on outing Ingram?

Yeah, and you did not click the link I supplied because had you then you would have seen the video from the today show and know that we have empty shelves across the country…

Hell the OP is mocking the poor in this thread, so ya know maybe you should consider the source of which you are applauding and ask are they truly someone you want to applaud on outing Ingram?

There are not empty shelves where I live like in the pic. While I was a bit obscure I made a remark about those blaming the poor and the ignorance in doing that.

The issues are many not what Fox or MSNBC wants people to believe.

What?

You are so fucking stupid that there is a video embedded in the article!

Did any of you click the damn link?

It is you guys saying MSNBC is lying along with Ingram and FOX news while ignoring the fucking video in the link I gave from MSNBC!

Hell, one poster believed the link was FOX news and has yet to correct herself!

So tell me if the photo from MSNBC and Ingram are old and fact check only noticed Ingram mistake, well how do we know they are doing their job correctly?
Lying POS, your intent of posting that link was to show shortages. You had no idea that photo was old or that would have been your message. It only became your message after you got called out posting an article with an old photo.

I don't need Ms. Ingraham to tell me that the Biden Supply chain is busted. I was at Walmart yesterday, they were just about out of plastic bags for the customers.

And this is while the Biden stooge in charge, Petey Butthead, is on "paternity" leave with his bum buddy after just a few weeks "on the job".

The country is a mess, and if the election was on the up and up, the blame goes solely to the Never Trumpers who supported Sleepy Joe because the Trumpsters tweets offended them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back