Lindsey Graham: The President Is "Sick" For "Playing The Race Card In Such a Hypocritical Way"

The left can't help but play the racist card. They love spreading fear, and division and use propaganda for it.

The GA law is no different then a lot of states around the country. They have done nothing different.
the race card comes up because these restrictive voter laws affect people of color more than they do to whites.

Republican-controlled state legislatures have proposed 253 bills in 43 states that aim to prevent millions of Americans, and especially Americans of colour, from voting in federal and state elections.
How so? Please explain...what about the GA Voter law impacts minorities more then whites and how?
not just georgia, but 253 bills in 43 states.
Its described by bar associa linktion and ACLU, also brennan center has more wider scope.
so I clicked on your links hoping for answers to my questions...but didn't get one

1) the ABA link: talks about "current restrictions" in 2020 and goes into Voter ID laws.
2) ACLU link again talks about voter ID laws
3) Brennan Center, again talks about Voter ID laws.

So, that begs the question again....why do you and these website feel minorities, for some reason, can't get IDs...and why is it harder for them for a white person to get one? Do you think they aren't smart enough to figure out how to get one? Are tje laws governing how one gets an ID different for minorites then for white people? If not then I fail to see how they are racist

="dudmuck, post: 26834368, member: 66114"
="struth, post: 26833313, member: 78740
The left can't help but play the racist card. They love spreading fear, and division and use propaganda for it.

The GA law is no different then a lot of states around the country. They have done nothing different.

the race card comes up because these restrictive voter laws affect people of color more than they do to whites.

Republican-controlled state legislatures have proposed 253 bills in 43 states that aim to prevent millions of Americans, and especially Americans of colour, from voting in federal and state elections.

What nonsense: I am an American citizen: HOW can anyone restrict my rights to vote???!

Give me the FACTS. I could argue that the Republicans thereby restricted the rights of the Martians as well, but that thesis ALSO requires proof.

Forum List

Back