Two Years Ago Biden Shared a Tweet About Putin and Russia That Is Now Coming Back to Haunt Him

Cool story but REALITY is that Putin said he preffered and backed Trump:

Putin lies a whole lot too.

What did Putin really want? He wanted us at each others throats and he's very well trained and practiced at doing so.

Their goal has always been to keep us as divided as humanly possible so as to be too busy to worry about what he's doing overseas.

A weakened America is exactly what he has today and he's laughing his ass off at all of us.

Putin lies a whole lot too.
It is in fact what Putin said, if we are going to talk about what he said.

And sure Putin has zero credibility, but it is also what American Intelligence, Special Investigation and bi-partisan Senate Report all agree on.

What did Putin really want? He wanted us at each others throats and he's very well trained and practiced at doing so.
He wanted a poodle who will peddle Kremlin interests in the White House and thats exactly what he got with Trump, who to this day does not dare say a bad thing about Putin.

It's fucking nuts the way you rightwingers keep looking the other way at Trump's bizzare behaviour when it comes to Putin.

He wanted a poodle who will peddle Kremlin interests in the White House and thats exactly what he got with Trump, who to this day does not dare say a bad thing about Putin.

It's fucking nuts.
The facts of course show otherwise. Trump is the president who actually ordered multiple attacks on Putin's forces in Syria and it was Hillary that was paid millions through their charity by Russians seeking to gain access and influence with what they thought would be the next president.

The facts of course show otherwise. Trump is the president who actually ordered multiple attacks on Putin's forces in Syria and it was Hillary that was paid millions through their charity by Russians seeking to gain access and influence with what they thought would be the next president.

Nope, Hillary WAS NOT paid. You know how I know? We have her tax returns. Trump for his part lied constantly about releasing his own and was in fact pursuing a Trump tower deal in Moscow as late as June 2016.

During election Hillary was public enemy #1 on Russian state media who spread Hillary conspiracy theorioes day in and out. I know because I'm fluent in Russian and actually watched it.

After election Kremlin higher ups were publicly and privately celebrating Trump win.

You posting "facts show otherwise" in year 2022, after a mountain of facts laid out about 2016 election is seriously laughable, you sound completely ignorant.

Last edited:

Two Years Ago Biden Shared a Tweet About Putin and Russia That Is Now Coming Back to Haunt Him

23 Feb 2022 ~~ By Jerry Stein

Two years ago on Monday Joe Biden shared a tweet that is now coming back to haunt him. But then again, who knows if he even wrote it.

Mediaite reports:
Conservatives derided President Joe Biden on Monday over an old tweet in which he claimed that his decades of experience would work as a deterrent against Russian President Vladimir Putin.​
Monday, Putin announced troops from Russia would enter sovereign Ukrainian soil as part of a “peacekeeping” mission into two breakaway regions of Ukraine. Putin recognized recognized those regions – Donetsk and Luhansk – as independent.​
On February 21, 2020, Joe Biden shared:​
“Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.”​
Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.​

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) February 21, 2020

Commentary:
Strange. Joe Biden can’t even string a full sentence together when speaking, or remember anything he said two minutes ago much less two years ago.
Besides, Slow Joe doesn't have a conscience, so he regrets nothing.
It's quite possible that Biden and his regime have been plotting this fake war with Putin since before the Afghan debacle. Here's the deal, I'l give you XL pipeline and you take Ukraine land, agreed on by Ukraine. Oil prices go up, USA pays more for petroleum products and I give Billions in Aid to the Ukraine, and they kick back Billions to Hunter and me the "big Guy". We create another 'Holmodor' and keep the Ukraine Genocide a secret from the USA. The distraction will keep all my failures out of the news and make me a hero, per Biden.

There are few things as pathetic as Joe trying to sound like a tough guy.

Nope, Hillary WAS NOT paid. You know how I know? We have her tax returns. Trump for his part lied constantly about releasing his own and was in fact pursuing a Trump tower deal in Moscow as late as June 2016.

During election Hillary was public enemy #1 on Russian state media who spread Hillary conspiracy theorioes day in and out. I know because I'm fluent in Russian and actually watched it.

After election Kremlin higher ups were publicly and privately celebrating Trump win.

You posting "facts show otherwise" in year 2022, after a mountain of facts laid out about 2016 election is seriously laughable, you sound completely ignorant.
Are you really this dense? "through their charity".

Millions flowed into the Clinton Foundation from Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs and those donations dried up overnight once she lost in 2016.

Dense? Fuck you bullshit peddler.

It didn't flow into Clinton personal pockets as you falsely insinuated.

Unlike Trump's fraudulent charity, Clintons actually spent their own money through their charity, instead of getting money from it. Clinton's charity for it's part accepting money for their mission is not proof of any quid-pro-quo on policy.

Hillary has consistetly and fiecely criticized Putin. She encouraged anti-Putin demonstrators in 2012. She advocated for sanctions in 2014 while Trump has consistently sucked Putin's dick, publicly defended him murdering opposition and journalists, and ran opposing Russian sanctions and arming Ukraine.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Last edited:
not recently

At first that was true, then when business started to come back there are all kinds of problems due to the pandemic that caused the supply chain crisis and then when Putin attacked Ukraine despite biden's warnings, prices have spiked and OPEC is no help.
Why should OPEC 'help' when a ready supplier exists? That makes no sense.

Unlike Trump's fraudulent charity, Clintons actually spent their own money through their charity, instead of getting money from it.
Bullshit, Hillary claimed to be broke when she and Bill left the WH but managed to accumulate over 60 million dollars in, "donations" starting when she got into politics herself running for Senator.

They lived like kings and queens off of that money writing off all their travel and expenses on the premise those travels were for "foundation business".

They got a failing grade as a result from the 3 most respected charity watch groups in the country.

Unlike Trump's fraudulent charity, Clintons actually spent their own money through their charity, instead of getting money from it. Clinton's charity for it's part accepting money for their mission is not proof of any quid-pro-quo on policy.

Hillary has consistetly and fiecely criticized Putin. She encouraged anti-Putin demonstrators in 2012. She advocated for sanctions in 2014 while Trump has consistently sucked Putin's dick and ran opposing Russian sanctions and arming Ukraine.

You have zero refute to the facts I laid out.
No, by all means go fuck yourself since that's obviously the closest you'll ever come to getting laid.

Last edited:
Bullshit, Hillary claimed to be broke when she and Bill left the WH but managed to accumulate over 60 million dollars in, "donations" starting when she got into politics herself running for Senator.

It's called political contributions, thats how you run campaigns.

Again, we have their tax returns we KNOW where they got their money. Go find some facts before parroting mountains of bullshit you've picked up over years of partisan rightwing media consumption.

Bubble bound tools like you are dime a dozen. Welcome to the real world bub.

It's called political contributions, thats how you run campaigns.

Again, we have their tax returns we KNOW where they got their money. Go find some facts before peddling this nonsence.
No jackass it's illegal to accept foreign money in a campaign which is why those donations went instead to the Clinton Foundation.

Since you have no damned clue what you're talking about now would be a great time to shut the hell up and quit embarrassing yourself.

Millions flowed into the Clinton Foundation from Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs and those donations dried up overnight once she lost in 2016.

Trump did the same but his charity was a scam....The Clintons have never been found to have done ANYTHING illegal. Their charity was great and of course dumped when she lost in a real media screw job......

Trump did the same but his charity was a scam....The Clintons have never been found to have done ANYTHING illegal. Their charity was great and of course dumped when she lost in a real media screw job......
There you go lying again.

There's no evidence that even suggests he was using his charity in the same way to launder political donations through it.

No jackass it's illegal to accept foreign money in a campaign which is why those donations went instead to the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton Foundation IS NOT CLINTON.

They are not one and the same and Foundation has NEVER spent a single dime on Clinton's political campaigns.

You look stupid when you keep straight up conflating the two.

Since you have no damned clue what you're talking about now would be a great time to shut the hell up and quit embarrassing yourself.
the Foundation was great, mr bs innuendo

Forum List

Back