Lindsey Graham: The President Is "Sick" For "Playing The Race Card In Such a Hypocritical Way"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1616971002662.png

REPUBLICANS say "hypocrite" Joe Biden is "continuously playing the race card" after he spoke out against new election laws in Georgia.

Republican Lindsey Graham slammed the president as "sick" for "playing the race card in such a hypocritical way" after Biden's public condemnation of the state's controversial changes to local election policies.

Graham attacked Biden's comments on Georgia's controversial changes to local election policies.

"He said the filibuster was a relic of the Jim Crow era," he told Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday.

"Well, he made an hour speech when he was a senator suggesting the filibuster was the best thing for the Senate to make it different in the House."

Biden slammed the law-making changes this week, branding them as"Jim Crow in the 21st century."

1616976674686.png

Rep. Park Cannon is placed in handcuffs by Georgia State Troopers after she refused to stop knocking on a door that leads to Gov. Brian Kemp's office during the procedure of signing the bill into law.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

The problem for the country is that the political leadership of the Democratic Party was not stopped earlier, before January 20th, even though their actions had all the hallmarks of actions falling under paragraphs of Article 115 of the country's Criminal Code.

Trump's advisers did him a disservice advising him not to take it to the extreme, and Democrats interpreted this as a manifestation of the weakness of the American people guessing they could lie to the American people without boundaries, and do whatever they want to them.
Events will soon show that this is not the case.

Whatever Lindsey Graham says these days, I loathe him: I loathe veneers and conformists. Although I absolutely agree with his statement.

Last edited:
View attachment 473629

REPUBLICANS say "hypocrite" Joe Biden is "continuously playing the race card" after he spoke out against new election laws in Georgia.

Republican Lindsey Graham slammed the president as "sick" for "playing the race card in such a hypocritical way" after Biden's public condemnation of the state's controversial changes to local election policies.

Graham attacked Biden's comments on Georgia's controversial changes to local election policies.

"He said the filibuster was a relic of the Jim Crow era," he told Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday.

"Well, he made an hour speech when he was a senator suggesting the filibuster was the best thing for the Senate to make it different in the House."

Biden slammed the law-making changes this week, branding them as"Jim Crow in the 21st century."

View attachment 473659

Rep. Park Cannon is placed in handcuffs by Georgia State Troopers after she refused to stop knocking on a door that leads to Gov. Brian Kemp's office during the procedure of signing the bill into law.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

The problem for the country is that the political leadership of the Democratic Party was not stopped earlier, before January 20th, even though their actions had all the hallmarks of actions falling under paragraphs of Article 115 of the country's Criminal Code.

Trump's advisers did him a disservice advising him not to take it to the extreme, and Democrats interpreted this as a manifestation of the weakness of the American people guessing they could lie to the American people without boundaries, and do whatever they want to them.

Whatever Lindsey Graham says these days, I loathe him: I loathe veneers and conformists. Although I absolutely agree with his statement.

I just watched the interview. Graham is a piece of total shit. The first thing I noticed was his eyes. My God, he is either hung over as hell or totally tweeked on some type of medication. But mostly, he lies. The constitution does not give total control of elections to the states. It clearly states that the federal government can step in. Graham knows this, look at his eyes. He knows he is lying. And Graham has an AR-15, and his house will be the last one criminals come to in the event of a natural disaster. Guess he is preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse. But that was just him mouthing talking points that he thinks will resonate with South Carolina voters. And they probably will, because like on the famous snake flag, South Carolina is the tail of the snake. Mostly because the voters there are crazier than a shithouse rat.

We have to forgive the Figurehead,

His "advisers" are deeply embarrassed by his many racist statements in the past (e.g., calling integrated schools "jungles"), so they gave him some redeeming words to read out loud.

="TheParser, post: 26828597, member: 67553"

His "advisers" are deeply embarrassed by his many racist statements in the past (e.g., calling integrated schools "jungles"), so they gave him some redeeming words to read out loud.

You know that the African-American environment is as multifaceted as the history of the African continent. There have been highly developed civilizations, there have been backward ones. Everything we encounter in America is an ECHO of History. By the way, members of other races have the same problems...
You can't STILL love a person if his whole demeanor shows you "ass" but they tell you that it's BAD that you don't like it... And normal people of African-American descent don't like it either. So don't put it all on one side.
The African-American community needs, first of all, to clean up its own mess.
I have a lot of close acquaintances from this part of American society, and I feel absolutely comfortable with them. Even my personal doctor is African-American! And he is one of the best people I have ever met in America. But there are some who actively disgust me.
As for American high school, it reminds me more and more of a low-rent European brothel.

View attachment 473629

View attachment 473659

FROM THE AUTHOR:

I just watched the interview. Graham is a piece of total shit. The first thing I noticed was his eyes. My God, he is either hung over as hell or totally tweeked on some type of medication. But mostly, he lies. The constitution does not give total control of elections to the states. It clearly states that the federal government can step in. Graham knows this, look at his eyes. He knows he is lying. And Graham has an AR-15, and his house will be the last one criminals come to in the event of a natural disaster. Guess he is preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse. But that was just him mouthing talking points that he thinks will resonate with South Carolina voters. And they probably will, because like on the famous snake flag, South Carolina is the tail of the snake. Mostly because the voters there are crazier than a shithouse rat.
You have a problem with ID to vote?

Lyndsey is not a race baiting xenophobic bigot......

So, who cares what he says today.

="TheParser, post: 26828597, member: 67553"

You know that the African-American environment is as multifaceted as the history of the African continent. There have been highly developed civilizations, there have been backward ones. Everything we encounter in America is an ECHO of History. By the way, members of other races have the same problems...
You can't STILL love a person if his whole demeanor shows you "ass" but they tell you that it's BAD that you don't like it... And normal people of African-American descent don't like it either. So don't put it all on one side.
The African-American community needs, first of all, to clean up its own mess.
I have a lot of close acquaintances from this part of American society, and I feel absolutely comfortable with them. Even my personal doctor is African-American! And he is one of the best people I have ever met in America. But there are some who actively disgust me.
As for American high school, it reminds me more and more of a low-rent European brothel.

Hi!

Thanks for your informative comments.

I take it you are living here in the States but came originally from another country.

1. YES. Some of the nicest (and most tolerant and honest) people are African Americans. And that includes some teenagers and twentysomethings.

2. Just a little piece of sincere advice. Many African Americans (& their Caucasian supporters) really, really, really do NOT like it when they are told to "clean up their act."

3. I chuckled at your description of American high schools. Although I have never been in a brothel, I suspect that some of them are more orderly and peaceful than many American urban high schools.

Have a nice day and if you are a Christian, Happy Easter, too.

View attachment 473629

View attachment 473659

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Right, the horror of expecting someone to show ID when they vote, and actually being alive to vote! How un Dim!!

1. Thank you for your comment as well. You know, I've not only lived here for about 30 years, but I've even worked here... Although not everyone born here knows what that is like. (However, raising 3-6 kids is THE job, but you have to raise them, not just go to the bank and deposit checks - cash allowance for the kids).
Yes, I am a political refugee from the USSR. I never "dreamed" or WANTED, like the Jewish dissidents, to move to America.

I get your irony and I share the part of the message that was implicit in it. I, on the other hand, am warier of gangs of 13-16-year-olds. They behave in a much more defiant and threatening way.

The average New Yorker has nothing to defend himself (herself) against them with because the Democrats have disarmed us.
And what can you expect from a state and a city where two "patriots" - the mayor and the governor - are competing at our expense for the right to be nominated as a presidential candidate, and one of them, as the media suddenly recovered its sight, is more concerned with solving his sexual problems than with saving the city's elderly residents or respecting the 2-nd Amendment...

This is not to say that the others are "angels"... Rather, they just "didn't get caught hot." I don't think it's more because there are NO facts. Rather, there is no "political expediency."

2. Thanks for the advice, but I'm used to saying exclusively what I think. Not only is this part of my moral imperative, but I have a professional responsibility.
I see the national-fascist regime taking shape in this country, but BOTH of us have to speak openly about it as well. I KNOW WHO is playing the race card in this country. THOSE people, agents of the planetary Deep state, are pursuing their own interests, far removed from those of the common American people

3. I have been to a European brothel three times (you will laugh if I tell you WHAT took me there!!!), but believe me, it does feel much cleaner than what they call "American high school" today: Americans have been morally corrupted generation after generation, and it was and is a distinctive social program.

Thanks for the wishes. Likewise. With sincere sympathy and respect,
Alexandre Fedorovski

Last edited:

Right, the horror of expecting someone to show ID when they vote, and actually being alive to vote! How un Dim!!

Outrageous! The Republicans are definitely out of their minds - HOW CAN they not trust the representatives of the GREAT American people?!

Although the former great friend of the American people and traitor of the Soviet ones Gorbachev now teaches his great-grandchildren that dealing with the Americans, "trust but verify": the Americans promised him that if he withdrew the troops from Germany and Eastern Europe, NATO would not advance to the East.

However, before the ink had even dried on the paper, the American Pershing was already on the borders of Russia.

But we HAVE the right to do so: we are the Chosen One and the Great One. And we are masters of our wor: if we want it, we give it. If we want it, we take it back...

Outrageous! The Republicans are definitely out of their minds - HOW CAN they not trust the representatives of the GREAT American people?!

Although the former great friend of the American people and traitor of the Soviet ones Gorbachev now teaches his great-grandchildren that dealing with the Americans, "trust but verify": the Americans promised him that if he withdrew the troops from Germany and Eastern Europe, NATO would not advance to the East.

However, before the ink had even dried on the paper, the American Pershing was already on the borders of Russia.

But we HAVE the right to do so: we are the Chosen One and the Great One. And we are masters of our wor: if we want it, we give it. If we want it, we take it back...

Two quick questions:

Why aren't you screaming daily about kids in cages sleeping on the cold floor like potatoes covered in tin foil with no separation?

Why aren't you screaming daily about covid being let into the country ,clearly a super spreader event?

The left can't help but play the racist card. They love spreading fear, and division and use propaganda for it.

The GA law is no different then a lot of states around the country. They have done nothing different.

="LAUGHatLEFTISTS, post: 26833175, member: 72922"
All leftists are.sick.

No, in a SOME sense, they are (by THEIR modern standards) perfectly HEALTHY, but GREATLY brazen. They HAVE a chronic, irreversible disease, but it is GENETIC. Perception of the world, as well as the processing of information from it - all this are SUSTAINABLE, and, from THEIR point of view, they are "healthy" and "normal".

It just so happens that some people in a course of anthropogenesis have suffered genetic mutations that have created INACCURATE AND DEADLY ALGORITHMS OF THINKING and BEHAVIOR in their brains.
By the way, it is those who claim that they try to attribute "PD" - "personality disorder" diagnosis, to...

The left can't help but play the racist card. They love spreading fear, and division and use propaganda for it.

The GA law is no different then a lot of states around the country. They have done nothing different.
the race card comes up because these restrictive voter laws affect people of color more than they do to whites.

Republican-controlled state legislatures have proposed 253 bills in 43 states that aim to prevent millions of Americans, and especially Americans of colour, from voting in federal and state elections.

the race card comes up because these restrictive voter laws affect people of color more than they do to whites.

Republican-controlled state legislatures have proposed 253 bills in 43 states that aim to prevent millions of Americans, and especially Americans of colour, from voting in federal and state elections.
How so? Please explain...what about the GA Voter law impacts minorities more then whites and how?

How so? Please explain...what about the GA Voter law impacts minorities more then whites and how?
not just georgia, but 253 bills in 43 states.
Its described by bar association and ACLU, also brennan center has more wider scope.

Forum List

Back