Laura Ingraham Airs Misleading Images, Mocks Fact-Checkers for Busting Her

ceYou stated in your opening that you have no empty shelves, so fuck off with your spin you lying piece of shit!

If Trump were President you were be the first to blame him and show empty shelves but Biden is President, so there is no issue and in your op you never mentioned once a supply chain issue!

Also MSNBC says you are fully retarded!

I started a thread a week or so ago noting that much of this is the failing "just in time" business practices. Trump nor Biden is actually responsible for that but you can bet neither would call it out as an issue.

I started a thread a week or so ago noting that much of this is the failing "just in time" business practices. Trump nor Biden is actually responsible for that but you can bet neither would call it out as an issue.
In this thread you did not correct the Op on their empty shelf comment, and link your thread because I am not wasting my time looking for it!

I know enough about your posts.

And all you have to do is click on that link. I wonder if your phone can do that.

As usual, I was wasting my time.
Asshole, your signature does not come up!

I swear to Gawd you think everyone can see your asinine comments in your signature but they can not and you have been told this before, so do you have dementia?

You stated in your opening that you have no empty shelves, so fuck off with your spin you lying piece of shit!

If Trump were President you were be the first to blame him and show empty shelves but Biden is President, so there is no issue and in your op you never mentioned once a supply chain issue!

Also MSNBC says you are fully retarded!
GFY..how does stating a fact...no empty shelves..misrepresent shit?
The thread, you stupid shit..is about Laura misrepresenting and using old pics to spin...so yeah, I didn't mention a supply chain issue. Again, so?

Asshole, your signature does not come up!

I swear to Gawd you think everyone can see your asinine comments in your signature but they can not and you have been told this before, so do you have dementia?
You don't need to see my signature. The link is in my post. You could even just read the link.

Never mind. Dismissed. Boring.

Lies..and then basically says, "So what?" I've not seen any 'empty shelves' and nothing is missing from my stores....so why the lying? Oh yeah. a political thing, right?

Fox News host Laura Ingraham sneered at other news outlets on Monday night for catching her airing misleading images of empty store shelves, briefly issuing a grudging correction before mocking those who had the temerity to fact-check her.
In recent weeks, right-wing media has increasingly featured out-of-context photos of bare grocery store shelves to blast President Joe Biden over the growing supply chain issue. While some shops around the country are indeed currently facing increasing challenges due to clogged ports in Los Angeles, labor shortages, and the ongoing pandemic, many of the images of barely stocked American supermarket shelves are outdated or from elsewhere in the world.
During an Oct. 19 segment on the supply chain crisis, Ingraham aired two photos of empty shelves that were actually from the early days of the pandemic in March 2020, as PolitiFact later noted. (Ingraham’s Fox News colleague Will Cain used one of the same images the night before in a segment bashing Biden over the supply chain woes.)
Typical Democrat. What doesn't effect you personally does not exist.
Course when you get into the poor neighborhoods of cities you'll discover that meat is scarce and entire sections of store shelves are empty...and have been off and on since last year. We finally have TP but now everything else is in short supply.

Well then what you are saying is that because you and the OP don’t have empty shelves everyone must be lying!
Nope...that does not follow at all...you ignorant twit.
What a moron you are. What I was saying is that, from where I sit...the issue is overblown...for political reasons.

Rant away.
You got caught agreeing with the OP about Ingram misleading the public with outdated issues while they wrote “ I have no empty shelves “ in their opening comment so they could allude there is no real issue…

Now I pointed out MSNBC along with the Today show have recently used video that is recent to show empty shelves and you came along and attacked me saying those photos were outdated and MSMNBC is lying also…

Then you went onto say you don’t read their articles and they are in bed with FOX news to just anger society, so which news source will you accept?

CNN

NPR

ABC

CBC

Al-Jazeera

RT

Newsmax

OANN

Name them and I will link the article for you!

Typical Democrat. What doesn't effect you personally does not exist.
Course when you get into the poor neighborhoods of cities you'll discover that meat is scarce and entire sections of store shelves are empty...and have been off and on since last year. We finally have TP but now everything else is in short supply.
Sucks to be poor...and not a Democrat.

Forum List

Back