Kirby Claims "Several Thousand Americans" Have Been Evacuated-There's a Problem

He said they were being killed, when they haven't been....why would he do that?
He did not say he wished them to be.

Americans have been / are being beaten, their passports taken and destroyed, etc.... You are smart enough to know what will happen to hundreds / thousands of Americans in the hands of ISIS, Al Qaeda and / or the Taliban. At the very BEST they will be used as hostages. At the worst Americans will watch the ones left behind murdered in horrendous ways.

He said they were being killed, when they haven't been....why would he do that?
You have evidence to show that they haven't been killed ? If so, let's hear it.

And what I said about Biden "killing those Americans" means that his inaction is creating a scenario in which they would be killed (if they haven't been already). Get it ?

protectionist has a good observation.​

In order to make good decisions, rational people need to have good information. Although there's a grain of truth in these media reports, we all know that any good lie has such a grain of truth. The same is true for practically every active topic of discussion on this board.

I don't have much sympathy for any US citizen still in Afghanistan: they knew the risks of being there and I hope they were current on the deal the former president made more than 10 months ago. Some news sources are saying more than 20 million USD was raised in order to help get them out...it wouldn't bother me if they use the money to get Afghanistan expats to safety instead. Hopefully there aren't too many deep cover terrorists imbedded among them.

Well, if those Afghan-Americans are stuck there, I don't care. We have too many iffy immigrants deciding to bomb us as it is; you know some of these are going to turn out to be terrorists.

All I really want is for this Forever War to be over and us OUT of Afghanistan, forever and ever and never go back. The sooner the better. I'm no fan of Joe Biden, but if he can get us out, he gets credit for that.

And then I want a big analysis of why America can no longer either fight or win ANY war. Because, you know, that might come up on a test someday. Like if somebody with slanty eyes decides we are so weak they might as well invade through Mexico and conquer us.

protectionist has a good observation.​

In order to make good decisions, rational people need to have good information. Although there's a grain of truth in these media reports, we all know that any good lie has such a grain of truth. The same is true for practically every active topic of discussion on this board.

I don't have much sympathy for any US citizen still in Afghanistan: they knew the risks of being there and I hope they were current on the deal the former president made more than 10 months ago. Some news sources are saying more than 20 million USD was raised in order to help get them out...it wouldn't bother me if they use the money to get Afghanistan expats to safety instead. Hopefully there aren't too many deep cover terrorists imbedded among them.
It is very doubtful that there won't be terrorists among them. I think our worst terrorism days are right after these expats get here and get settled. Expect the worst, in 2021 and 2022.

Forum List

Back