Kirby Claims "Several Thousand Americans" Have Been Evacuated-There's a Problem

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
In a press conference today, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby, backed up by Army Major General Taylor, said that of the 35,000 (they claimed) people evacuated over the last few days, "several thousand" were Americans.

We can take his word, or we can go with our eyes and ears. Ask yourself this: With all the many videos of crowds inside and outside of the Hamad Karzai Airport, where evacuations are taking place, how many Americans have you seen among all those people ?

One thing is fairly clear. Afghans have a mode of dress that is distinctly Afghan, and distinctly not American. And the people in those crowds are wearing distinctly Afghan clothes. So how many of the people can be seen appearing to be American. See any baseball caps ? Any blue jeans ? Any American flag t-shirts ?
Answer: Not one.

The fact is, not a soul among the people in/around the airport have ever appeared to be American, and a good guess could be that none the evacuees have been either. Not one.

If the Biden administration wants to tell us that there have been thousands of Americans evacuated, let them show us who those people are.

Lastly, even if what Mr. Kirby said was true (I doubt), why would Americans be so little a % of the total number of people evacuated ? If, by Kirby's count, there were 10% of Americans evacuated, and 90% Afgahns, why aren't these numbers reversed, as the Biden administration is claiming that they are giving priority to Americans. As usual, the Biden administrations numbers don't add up, and their words don't make any sense.

I see no replies to this thread. So everybody thinks Americans are being evacuated, do you ? If so, where are they ? How come we never see them among the people at the airport ?

I see no replies to this thread. So everybody thinks Americans are being evacuated, do you ? If so, where are they ? How come we never see them among the people at the airport ?
Maybe we'd need to be there to answer the question? Instead of making shit up because you don't like Biden.

Maybe we'd need to be there to answer the question? Instead of making shit up because you don't like Biden.
No, of course you don't need to be there. You've have hundreds of photos and videos of thousands of people inside the airport, outside of it, and inside the planes. And no one in any of these appears to be an American. All the people are wearing Afghan clothes. See any baseball caps ? Blue jeans ? Not hardly.

Go ahead - click "open image in new tab" and blow up the pictures to 250%. All you see are head scarfs and Afghan clothes. See any blond haired evacuees ? Me neither.

1629787953540.png

1629788273167.png

Maybe the Americans are already out. What do you think, that the Taliban are eating them? And there is certainly a probability that some of these Afghan appearing folks are US citizens or have visas. We have been there 20 years. People meet Afghans, get married, have kids, etc. Afghans come to America, get citizenship and go back to Afghanistan to see family or work. Some of them anyway.

Maybe the Americans are already out. What do you think, that the Taliban are eating them? And there is certainly a probability that some of these Afghan appearing folks are US citizens or have visas. We have been there 20 years. People meet Afghans, get married, have kids, etc. Afghans come to America, get citizenship and go back to Afghanistan to see family or work. Some of them anyway.
Biden admin claims there are thousands of American in Afghanistan needing to be evacuated. They are NOT "already out".

And there is ONE group of people who wear Afghan clothes > Afghans.

And if there were Americans in any of these crowds, are they all Americans who just happen to have black hair ? Well, I am an American who has black hair, OK, and there are many Americans who do. But if Americans were being evacuated, we would see at least SOME people with blond hair, red hair, or light brown. We don't.
Don't see any black people either. No Americans.

Last edited:
Biden admin claims there are thousands of American in Afghanistan needing to be evacuated. They are NOT "already out".

And if there were Americans in any of these crowds, are they all Americans who just happen to have black hair ? Well, I am an American who has black hair, OK, and there are many Americans who do. But if Americans were being evacuated, we would see at least SOME people with blond hair, red hair, or light brown. We don't.
So I ask again, what do you think is happening? Are the Taliban eating them? If the Afghans are getting to the airport by the thousands, why aren't the Americans? Maybe they're on a different flight, since they would be a direct flight home? I dunno, but it makes no sense to me that they are being held back for a reason.

So I ask again, what do you think is happening? Are the Taliban eating them? If the Afghans are getting to the airport by the thousands, why aren't the Americans? Maybe they're on a different flight, since they would be a direct flight home? I dunno, but it makes no sense to me that they are being held back for a reason.
It makes a lot of sense. the Taliban has already threatened Biden with consequences, if the troops are not out by August 31. You don't see a hostage situation unfolding here ? Plain as the nose on your face.

Secondly, Biden isn't going out to get the Americans and rescue them (as the French have admirably done). Instead, he's telling Americans to not travel to the airport, nd wait for assistance. Wait ? This is no time for waiting. Those people need to be rescued like YESTERDAY, you know ?

At any moment, they could be slaughtered by the Taliban, ISIS, or Al Qaeda. There are currently no US troops out there to protect them, and Biden isn't sending any out there to get them, like the French did.

It is simply Biden WEAKNESS, and more FAILURE to act, and get things done. The more he delays and does nothing, the worse this is going to get.

Don't see any black people either. No Americans.
I've got a lousy internet connection tonight, not getting pics to download, but if you google " americans waiting for flight kabul airport," there are plenty of them. Maybe reporters are taking more pictures of Afghan refugees because they think we are concerned about getting them out of harm's way. Or they like taking pics of massive crowds--good for clicks. Americans have been told NOT to come storming the airport, to wait for notice to proceed.

Attachments

• 1629790428561.png
    1629790428561.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 25
It makes a lot of sense. the Taliban has already threatened Biden with consequences, if the troops are not out by August 31. You don't see a hostage situation unfolding here ? Plain as the nose on your face.

Secondly, Biden isn't going out to get the Americans and rescue them (as the French have admirably done). Instead, he's telling Americans to not travel to the airport, nd wait for assistance. Wait ? This is no time for waiting. Those people need to be rescued like YESTERDAY, you know ?

At any moment, they could be slaughtered by the Taliban, ISIS, or Al Qaeda. There are currently no US troops out there to protect them, and Biden isn't sending any out there to get them, like the French did.

It is simply Biden WEAKNESS, and more FAILURE to act, and get things done. The more he delays and does nothing, the worse this is going to get.
I read yesterday that US troops were running missions to pick up Americans in Kabul.

I read yesterday that US troops were running missions to pick up Americans in Kabul.

No, that is the British, and the French, going to rescue THEIR people.

Our boys have been told to not leave the airport.

No, that is the British, and the French, going to rescue THEIR people.

Our boys have been told to not leave the airport.
No, that's us, too.

There has been at least one additional instance where rotary airlift was used to help Americans get from outside the airport into the airport, and I think I'm just going to leave it at that today," he said.
He said that other extraction methods are being used as well.
"There's a variety of methods that can be affected and, without going into detail, we're using the variety of methods at our disposal," Kirby added.

No, that's us, too.

There has been at least one additional instance where rotary airlift was used to help Americans get from outside the airport into the airport, and I think I'm just going to leave it at that today," he said.
He said that other extraction methods are being used as well.
"There's a variety of methods that can be affected and, without going into detail, we're using the variety of methods at our disposal," Kirby added.

No proof it happened.

I don't understand what the Taliban would gain by taking Americans hostage.

Oh, please. Do NOT go there!

There isn't. As many times as these fools have been caught lying I don't believe a word they say.

If I were to see it reported by the BBC I would believe it.

But not these clowns.

There isn't. As many times as these fools have been caught lying I don't believe a word they say.

If I were to see it reported by the BBC I would believe it.

But not these clowns.
No sense trying to have a discussion with you. Bye.

Forum List

Back