Kirby Claims "Several Thousand Americans" Have Been Evacuated-There's a Problem

I read yesterday that US troops were running missions to pick up Americans in Kabul.
I read that too. And as I stated in the OP, again, Kirby claims "several thousand Americans have been evacuated." Yes. I read that. And I also saw him saying it on TV.

The problem is, what we DON'T SEE are Americans being evacuated. duh!

The admin is only responding to the claims of OTHERS like the right wing anti Biden wing claiming thousands of Americans are there. Further a lot of the American citizens there are of Afghan descent.

Please quit making me defend this administration, I don't like it.

No, that's us, too.

There has been at least one additional instance where rotary airlift was used to help Americans get from outside the airport into the airport, and I think I'm just going to leave it at that today," he said.
He said that other extraction methods are being used as well.
"There's a variety of methods that can be affected and, without going into detail, we're using the variety of methods at our disposal," Kirby added.

Key words > "he said"

The admin is only responding to the claims of OTHERS like the right wing anti Biden wing claiming thousands of Americans are there. Further a lot of the American citizens there are of Afghan descent.

Please quit making me defend this administration, I don't like it.
I don't know what you're talking about. What gives you the idea that "a lot of the American citizens there are of Afghan descent." ? :link:

You think there aren't Americans there not of Afghan descent ? There are thousands of them, and Biden is not rescuing them.

Losing battle to "defend this administration"

Last edited:
I don't know what you're talking about.
I was pretty clear. Fox for example claims on the news sections that there are 10 to 15 thousand Americans there and Hannity claims 40 thousand. Further MOST of the Americans talked to by fox are of Afghan descent, either there visiting family or working.

I would note ALSO that of 35 thousand rescued and only a couple thousand American you need a lot more shots of a lot more aircraft to claim no Americans.

I was pretty clear. Fox for example claims on the news sections that there are 10 to 15 thousand Americans there and Hannity claims 40 thousand. Further MOST of the Americans talked to by fox are of Afghan descent, either there visiting family or working.

I would note ALSO that of 35 thousand rescued and only a couple thousand American you need a lot more shots of a lot more aircraft to claim no Americans.
1. You were NOT clear and I posted a link icon, So far no link.

2. "MOST of the Americans talked to by fox" is nowhere near a criterea to claim that " a lot of the American citizens there are of Afghan descent." Fox could talk to Americans of Afghan descent all day for a week, and they could be less than 1% of the total.

3. I don't think I need ANY more shots. The photos I posted show hundreds of evacuees, apparently all Afghan. If what Kirby said was true, there would be at least SOME Americans in all these groups. There are none. I don't believe a word of it.

Looks like Biden is leaving Americans stranded and in great danger, and is just not going to get them, like the French did for their people.

The American blue eyed blonde hair female reporter I've been watching there reporting, was wearing Afghani ready to wear....a Burka.... Because the Taliban is in charge now....they don't want trouble, and want to move smoothly among the crowds in the streets to report.

Most of the Americans there are Afghani Americans who went there to visit or be with relatives or to teach in their schools etc.

The American blue eyed blonde hair female reporter I've been watching there reporting, was wearing Afghani ready to wear....a Burka.... Because the Taliban is in charge now....they don't want trouble, and want to move smoothly among the crowds in the streets to report.

Most of the Americans there are Afghani Americans who went there to visit or be with relatives or to teach in their schools etc.
Got a shred of proof ? So far it looks like there are NO Americans.

And what about all the Americans in the massive US Embassy ?

I don't understand what the Taliban would gain by taking Americans hostage.
OldLady... though i disagree with you politically i believe that you are a descent person.... but you must understand that the Taliban are brutal rapists murderers and terrorists ! they are not to be trusted ! and though i am hopeful that we can get all Americans out by the deadline i fear that with the thousands of Americans spread throughout the entire country of Afghanistan [not just those living near Kabul] having to pass through Taliban check points that we will not get them all out in time ... and i have no doubt that the Taliban will brutalize those that arent out when our troops leave ...:(

Got a shred of proof ? So far it looks like there are NO Americans.

And what about all the Americans in the massive US Embassy ?
Some from the embassy have been evacuated I saw on the news, but not all yet....

Patience, is a virtue.

Have a little Faith. We'll get them out. Hopefully with no deaths.... (From my mouth, to God's ears!)

I read that too. And as I stated in the OP, again, Kirby claims "several thousand Americans have been evacuated." Yes. I read that. And I also saw him saying it on TV.

The problem is, what we DON'T SEE are Americans being evacuated. duh!

Americans carry US Passports, stupid.

1. You were NOT clear and I posted a link icon, So far no link.

2. "MOST of the Americans talked to by fox" is nowhere near a criterea to claim that " a lot of the American citizens there are of Afghan descent." Fox could talk to Americans of Afghan descent all day for a week, and they could be less than 1% of the total.

3. I don't think I need ANY more shots. The photos I posted show hundreds of evacuees, apparently all Afghan. If what Kirby said was true, there would be at least SOME Americans in all these groups. There are none. I don't believe a word of it.

Looks like Biden is leaving Americans stranded and in great danger, and is just not going to get them, like the French did for their people.
wait? you show a couple aircraft of the dozens a day and that is enough but I need more?

'You have 6 days to get all Americans out of Afghanistan'
1629815625029.png

"Get your people & get out......we dare you to try."

The terrorists have told Biden he has 6 more days to get Americans out of Afghanistan...while not allowing Biden to do so.

Successfully begging for 30 more days.....60 more days.....100 more days means nothing if our troops are guarding an airport no one can get to & we're making no effort to go out and rescuing out people.

It might if you plan on making THIS guy your new Secretary of Defense...

Some from the embassy have been evacuated I saw on the news, but not all yet....

Patience, is a virtue.

Have a little Faith. We'll get them out. Hopefully with no deaths.... (From my mouth, to God's ears!)
I did not see any Americans being evacuated on the news. WHAT news show was that ? Do you have a link ?

And this is not the time for "patience" This is the time for immediate action. The French were smart enough to know that, and they went in with a massive convoy of soldiers and buses, and got their people out.,

That is what Biden should have already done. He is killing those Americans, but I'm not surprised. He has no allegiance to the USA. He is not actually an "American". He is a GLOBALIST, just like Obama, who in a speech said "I am a citizen of the world."

wait? you show a couple aircraft of the dozens a day and that is enough but I need more?
I have shown enough to make the point that Americans arent being evacuated. I could show MANY more photos (and videos) but I don't think they are needed

I did not see any Americans being evacuated on the news. WHAT news show was that ? Do you have a link ?

And this is not the time for "patience" This is the time for immediate action. The French were smart enough to know that, and they went in with a massive convoy of soldiers and buses, and got their people out.,

That is what Biden should have already done. He is killing those Americans, but I'm not surprised. He has no allegiance to the USA. He is not actually an "American". He is a GLOBALIST, just like Obama, who in a speech said "I am a citizen of the world."
Are they dead? Why are you claiming they've been killed? Is this your WISH? :eek:

Forum List

Back