What are the names of the organizations against which the Taliban are fighting?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
For some reason, only the Taliban are now heard. But in Afghanistan all this time there was a civil war, which is actually not over. What are the names of the organizations that oppose the Taliban in Afghanistan, and why are they not widely known?

• Banned
We know it's not the American Army. Biden surrendered.
It would be interesting to know the specific movement and what ethnic groups the US army supported before the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

...they are in charge .....in a lot of wars there are ''numerous'' groups opposed, aligned, etc with each other and the enemy
..I thought the Taliban is ''mostly'' a religious group .....and like other countries and in other wars, there are complex/various alignments and fighting with other political/ethnic/religious/etc groups

• Banned
As far as I understand the situation, absolutely all events in Afghanistan, at least since the time of Amin, boil down to Khazarjat's struggle for independence from the Pashtun occupation. This should be the starting point in assessments.

Islam itself has nothing to do with it. The Pashtun Taliban is an Islamic organization, but the Independent Hazarjat was also called an independent Islamic republic, and was also supported by the Muslims of Iran.

• Banned
.I thought the Taliban is ''mostly'' a religious group .....and like other countries and in other wars, there are complex/various alignments and fighting with other political/ethnic/religious/etc groups
There, the essence of the conflict is exactly not in religion, it's just a cover. Read my post above. Hazarjat was also an Islamic republic

It would be interesting to know the specific movement and what ethnic groups the US army supported before the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

As far as I understand the situation, absolutely all events in Afghanistan, at least since the time of Amin, boil down to Khazarjat's struggle for independence from the Pashtun occupation. This should be the starting point in assessments.

Islam itself has nothing to do with it. The Pashtun Taliban is an Islamic organization, but the Independent Hazarjat was also called an independent Islamic republic, and was also supported by the Muslims of Iran.
Bull. Oh ffs, not even our posters of color are going to believe this.

There, the essence of the conflict is exactly not in religion, it's just a cover. Read my post above. Hazarjat was also an Islamic republic

Is that where the Hazara people are from? They are Shia supposedly descended from the Khan.

what should follow from this?

Hazarajat - Wikipedia
Hazarajat (Dari: هزاره‌جات ‎, romanized: Hazārajāt), or Hazaristan (Dari: هزارستان ‎, romanized: Hazāristān), is a mountainous region in the central highlands of Afghanistan, among the Koh-i-Baba mountains in the western extremities of the Hindu Kush.It is the homeland of the Hazara people who make up the majority of its population.

Hazarajat - Wikipedia
Hazarajat (Dari: هزاره‌جات ‎, romanized: Hazārajāt), or Hazaristan (Dari: هزارستان ‎, romanized: Hazāristān), is a mountainous region in the central highlands of Afghanistan, among the Koh-i-Baba mountains in the western extremities of the Hindu Kush.It is the homeland of the Hazara people who make up the majority of its population.
what should follow from this?

BC_350Sogdiana.gif

I found something that was connected with question of topic:
Ahmad Shah Massoud and Northern Alliance

As far as I understood, the Mujahideen movement was in opposition to the Taliban. Ahmad Shah Massoud was the leader of the Mujahideen, and now a new northern alliance is being formed with the participation of his son.

The Taliban is fighting ISIS, the Afghan Mafia and the warlords.
As far as I understand, the main task of the Taliban is to keep the northern part of country (Turkestan) under control. They directly oppose the forces of the Northern Alliance, the alliance of the Hazaras, Tajiks and Uzbeks.

Is ISIS related to the Northern Alliance and the Mujahideens?

As far as I understand, the main task of the Taliban is to keep the northern part of country (Turkestan) under control. They directly oppose the forces of the Northern Alliance, the alliance of the Hazaras, Tajiks and Uzbeks.

Is ISIS related to the Northern Alliance and the Mujahideens?

ISIS is Sunni and apparently they are disaffected Taliban. Hazara are also Shia.. I don't know about the Tajiks.

This is old background.

ISIS is Sunni and apparently they are disaffected Taliban. Hazara are also Shia.. I don't know about the Tajiks.

This is old background.

In general, the reasons for the enmity between ISIS and the Taliban are not clear, perhaps this is generally a fake.
And the whole essence of the Taliban's activities and the reasons for the enmity with the Nord Union are absolutely clear.

Forum List

Back