Kanye: protect your kids from being indoctrinated by Hollywood & the media

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kanye West says that parents need to protect their children from being ‘indoctrinated’ into embracing lives of vapid meaninglessness by the media and the entertainment industry.

Kanye: ‘Protect Your Kids From Being Indoctrinated by Hollywood & the Media’

The man speaks the truth and the pigs are so, so, sickening in the manner they attack this man they are as sickening with Kanye as they are with alex jones yet the dumb asses still to this day can't figure out why they wnt to SHUT down those who tell you what exactly is going onn.

Oh but the left will say he is . this or that...........

• Banned
It is amazing the work God can do in a person thru Christ.
God blessed Kanya West.

I keep saying Kanye is exactly what needs to happen right along with Candace! It is so so so great to see these guys waking up and now they too will get millions more on this same Train. THe light always wins over the darkness even if it takes a little time. I know you know that already. =) OTHERS might not though.

Nobody would know who Kayne West or Kim Kim Kardashian were without vapid, meaninglessness media and the entertainment industry. :lol:

Kanye hits me as the conspiracy theory type who will fall for anything. I expect him to be pontificating on all sorts of things soon. He already said he thinks AIDS is a man made disease created to reduce the population, but nobody has asked him his opinion on the big things like Bigfoot, or Chemtrails, or some secret cabal who is secretly running the world.

Kanye hits me as the conspiracy theory type who will fall for anything. I expect him to be pontificating on all sorts of things soon. He already said he thinks AIDS is a man made disease created to reduce the population, but nobody has asked him his opinion on the big things like Bigfoot, or Chemtrails, or some secret cabal who is secretly running the world.

I disagree!

he strikes ME as the type who recognizes an opportunity; play to the right wing and run for president after trump!

I disagree!

he strikes ME as the type who recognizes an opportunity; play to the right wing and run for president after trump!

At one time, I would have had a hearty laugh over that, but since the bar has been lowered so far for Trump, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the Muppets throw their hat into the ring.

I disagree!

At one time, I would have had a hearty laugh over that, but since the bar has been lowered so far for Trump, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the Muppets throw their hat into the ring.

Kanye West says he's running for president in 2024

https://www.usatoday.com › story › entertainment › celebrities › 2019/11/08

Nov 8, 2019 - NEW YORK — A few fun facts about Kanye West: He's running for president in 2024, he recited color psychology to wife Kim Kardashian West ...
Kanye West announces plans for 2024 presidential run: 'It will ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › Culture › Music

Sep 1, 2018 - Kanye West has said he is serious about a run for the presidency, but that it will not happen until 2024. “If I decide to do it, it will be done, I'm not ...

Forum List

Back